URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1194
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Are the Weavers that Despicable!?!?!"

Posted by jalobi on 11-03-05 at 10:52 AM
I am new here. Need I say more?
Why are there a lot of people who hate the Weavers? Why are the other teams ganging up on them? I am just really wondering because as far as I'm concerned, they have not done anything offensive to merit such a crude treatment (from the other teams) or reactions (from the viewers).

Sure they use God's name all the time. Sure they told the Lintz to slow down. Sure they poked fun on the other teams when they were yielded (who wouldn't anyway?). Sure they say nutty things. But are all these enough to despise them?

Really. I am just dumbfounded with the negative criticisms they have received. I don't know, but somehow I respect them. Rolly is one of the few most focused contestants I have seen and he is a kid. I admire the mom because she is able to lead her children in spite of being a single parent.

Surely if we would find faults, we would find them in other teams. The Paolo kid doesn't respect her mom and that is really despicable. The three Lintz guys are as masculine as it gets but do they have to fight with the Weavers - a mom, two girls, and a boy? The "Desperate Housewives" are really irritating. Why vent all the ire on the Weavers?

I have not seen enough reason for the Weavers to be hated. The show hasn't presented them the way they presented Rob & Amber, Jonathan & Victoria, and Colin & Christie who were really, really nasty. That's why I'm wondering. What is wrong with the Weavers?

What about giving the Weavers a slack? I think they are playing the game. They are not mean people and I believe that.

Ooppsss...I hope I didn't get the ire of you guys. Sorry. I am just really confused as to where the hatred over the Weavers is coming from.

Thanks!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Duplicate post"
Posted by zipperhead on 11-03-05 at 11:34 AM
Since you also posted this in the Fanatics Forum, you will see replies there.

"Locking"
Posted by Bebo on 11-03-05 at 02:40 PM
Please read our community guidelines. It is a violation to post the same message in multiple forums. I'm locking this as a duplicate.