URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1193
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mike "Boogie" arrested"

Posted by Rebel Crown on 11-02-07 at 04:43 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-07 AT 04:47 AM (EST)

From The Smoking Gun, I found this title, "Boogie Gets Bagged". So I had to check it out. And then bring it here 'cuz I know everyone would enjoy seeing Boogie's mug shot. It's not a Nick Nolte quality mug shot, but I do like the slightly crazed look in his eyes.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1101073malin1.html?link=rssfeed

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mike "Boogie" arrested"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-02-07 at 10:04 AM
I am so glad they mentioned he was wearing a world series jersey because the first thing I thought was "oh my gosh, he hasn't changed his clothing style YET!". Shocked that there wasn't any bling.

Posted by MollyTV on 11-03-07 at 08:24 AM
did anyone happen to catch dr will doing "surgery" on mike boogie's penis wart on tv? i think it was on 90210 show or something...i was on vacation in sept 20's...and i caught it on tv...i couldn't look away....

it was unbelievable how low these 2 will go....and then dr. will said in the end there are 3 things you can do.

1. abstinence
2. be in a monogamous relationship
3. use condoms

and can you believe boogie laughed out loud at #1, looked bewildered and said "MOI?" to #2 and then said..."whatever" to #3.

it was downright disgusting...isn't he like 50 or something.
he must be a dirty ole perv.
molly
ps...
i think boogie was hoping they would show his penis on tv.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-03-07 at 11:20 AM
I didn't see that episode, but I did catch the one where Dr. Will was lasering Peter Brady's arm hair. They referred to being friends a few times in reference to Les Deux (sp). Also Dr. Will did botox on a bartender's armpit.....so they're all pretty tight still, and that baffles me.