URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1193
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ed Cheated in HOH competition wiht balls"

Posted by jd8855 on 09-13-07 at 00:33 AM
OK so when is this going to come up on the show.. He cheated.. he should be punished he put the blue ball in Jameka's tube.. what happends to him I don't think that he should be allowed to get away with it. I think it's wrong. But that is just me for someone who berates people on a regular basis who judges so openly why shouldn't he be judged.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ed Cheated in HOH competition wiht balls"
Posted by Chez on 09-13-07 at 06:08 AM
How do you know he did it? I hadn't heard that anyone saw how the blue ball got in her tube.

Posted by leenga on 09-13-07 at 08:33 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-07 AT 08:36 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-13-07 AT 08:35 AM (EST)

i guess it's coming from Jokers

at this point, i'm hoping that they don't do anything about it, if they were to disqualify him somehow then it would automatically put Dani and Zach as final 2 and I'd rather see Zach with D/ck with a Zach win!

>Not much happening in the house
>today but the DR is
>asking Dick about the blue
>ball.
>
>Joker's is reporting this:
>Wed 4:06 PM BBT Dick is
>out of DR and ranting
>about the competition with the
>blue ball (Jameka's). He's saying
>that if something wasn't right,
>they should have - cindytexas
>
> looked at the tapes, not
>five days later, but before
>the next competition. Dick says,
>"It's f'g weak as fuc*."
>
> Wed 4:10 PM BBT Dick
>also said, "someone should tell
>him(Zach) that he didn't actually
>win the POV! NT -
>VanWinkle

>
>

Posted by Estee on 09-13-07 at 08:54 AM
There may be two things under discussion here. Dick apparently pocketed a blue ball during the competition for no apparent reason, and the producers might have called him on it.

However, CBS reviewed the veto footage and discovered Jameka was disqualified on a ball that bounced into her tube. Dick had nothing to do with it, might have been told about it -- and this may be what he was ranting about. Given the events of the last few days, you'd almost have to think he'd rather be in the house with Jameka, at least as far as competition potential goes -- and finding out she lost a POV through no fault of her own would have given him still more anger towards Zach.