URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1192
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This Season"

Posted by vennui on 09-12-10 at 00:23 AM

Am I being a doomsayer or are there to be no fun and games this season? I realize the enormonus amount of work our hosts offerings require and I couldn't blame anyone for takeing their lives back.

I would offer to try to do one but I am just not that smart and I would probably snarl it up big time.

We are 4 days out and their seems to be no activity . Perhaps I will just have to watch this season.

What ever happens It's been fun and I hope all are well

Vennui ( May sig hasn't migrated to this new computer yet.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"LL starts "late", STP & OP come together"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-12-10 at 01:07 AM
Never fear losers. The Lodge will most likely be returning, it will be more a mid-season thing. Sorry, for those losers who are early they will just have to wait. Keep your eyes open for LoserLodge 13 somewhere around week 5 or 6.

While I would never choose to speak FOR Scarlett, I feel confident that if I were to offer her an option of of taking a season off from the lifeguarding, while I do my own downsizing and somehow integrate the Pool and the Phantasy into one game that I would oversee, she'd be okay with that.
So it's been done.
The Office Pool jumps into the Survivor Tribe Phantasy and becomes the...Survivor Team Office Pool Phantasy. Debuting soon. I promise.

"RE: LL starts "late", STP & OP come together"
Posted by Georjanna on 09-12-10 at 02:33 AM
Hooray!

I was afraid that my newly-acquired retirement status was going to go to waste.

Thank You!

Posted by 5cats on 09-12-10 at 10:43 AM
Can you put up the results of the Office too?

Posted by tribephyl on 09-12-10 at 01:09 PM
Sorry 5cats, that I cannot do. It would seem the best swimmer for HvV will have to go unknown.

"RE: This Season"
Posted by suzzee on 09-13-10 at 12:05 PM
kircon's PTTE and ARW is planning his home survivor game although he may be late starting (feel better soon ARW).

A Tribe masterpiece