URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 119
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rich Wins?"

Posted by Dudes Bweathe on 08-12-00 at 02:32 PM
From day one Rich has been portrayed as the leader and as the villian,we have been inidated with articles from National Geographic and from the Providence Journal Bulletin aboutRich not winning, but why is it that since day onde everything is playing out as Richard wants it,? Do you believe he is stupid enough to have everything fall right to then have it all blow up by others who can't see straight, NO WAY I SAY!!!!!! Now this doesn't guarantee that Rich Wins (you never know how other will vote) But I have a gut feeling that inspite of everything out there that Rich does actually win. Every week most people think he will get the boot why because they want him to get his. But you know what Rich wil win!!!!!Enough said.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rich Wins?"
Posted by Naked on 08-12-00 at 07:20 PM
Either that, or he will be voted off next week, and they will not show the vote. that way we can have a "Who shot Fat Rich" cliffhanger surprise ending. just kidding. I think he has a good shot at winning also.