URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1189
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A NEW LOW for Television"

Posted by bigbrotherisadisgace on 09-14-07 at 02:50 PM
So much for family friendly television. With #####'s finger waving and his BIG mouth blurting out explecatives, that could be easily translated into the vulgar words he was directing toward Zach, I had not been watching this soap opera since the show, and the perverted contestants taking part got progressively worse with each episode, but by chance had walke thorugh a room as an acquaintance was watching it. What a DISGUSTING scene. Maybe Julie Chen will be appearing on a Britney Spears, Howard Stern, or some other pathetic, filthy, disgusting, perverted special in the future since she evidently enjoys moderating this CRAP of a reality, now soap opera show.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: A NEW LOW for Television"
Posted by brvnkrz on 09-14-07 at 04:18 PM
So you'll be tuning in next year just like the rest of us?

RIP, Bill Walsh

Posted by Dakota on 09-14-07 at 06:02 PM
Yes, but if we don't post you can't prove it.

Posted by brvnkrz on 09-14-07 at 07:11 PM
I am skilled in pulling people out of the closet. So to speak.<---I had to throw that in there because Zach seems to use it at the end of every single sentence.

RIP, Bill Walsh

Posted by agman on 09-14-07 at 05:18 PM

>by chance had walke thorugh
>a room as an acquaintance
>was watching it. What
>a DISGUSTING scene.

Just by chance huh? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...........

BTW What Bravie said.

crabbing with Fooner

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 09-15-07 at 11:03 PM
I had not been watching this soap opera since the show, and the perverted contestants taking part got progressively worse with each episode, but by chance had walke thorugh a room as an acquaintance ...

Forgive this obvious question, but if you had not been watching the show, then how do you know the contestants got progressively worse with each episode before you walked through the room of your acquaintance who was watching it?

Posted by kingfish on 09-16-07 at 08:29 AM
Don't try and mess up his logic with facts.

Posted by J Slice on 09-16-07 at 11:25 AM
Well, you'll love this new Reality TV idea!

We'll call it "Sanitation Department"

Completely sparkiling clean house, populated by lobotomized eunichs. Nothing can possibly go wrong!

You should really read my crappy blog

Posted by mindy23 on 01-22-08 at 10:57 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-08 AT 10:57 AM (EST)

Agree. I never get past the first episode of any season, and I just can't deal with any of it. This has to be the WORST reality tv on local television, IMHO, anyway.