URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1189
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds: Chenbotus Interruptus follow-up. "

Posted by Estee on 09-06-07 at 08:42 PM
Did you think we could get through a week in an hour? Neither did anyone else. (Previous experience, y'know.) Once the feeds come back, let us know how BB production's attempts to play catch-up go, who actually takes the next HoH, and how big an idiot Zach is.

Discussing that last may take a while.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live Feeds: Chenbotus Interruptus follow-up. "
Posted by AyaK on 09-06-07 at 11:14 PM
We're still waiting for the feeds. I figured CBS would have them up in time for the Showtime broadcast, but I'm even starting to doubt that.

"Feeds back, HoH complete."
Posted by rasslinmomma on 09-07-07 at 00:05 AM
And the HoH goes to....Zach.

ED consolles Danielle as she wails "It's not faaaaaiiir!!! I was soooooo close!!!"

Posted by AyaK on 09-07-07 at 00:06 AM
Zach won HoH, narrowly over Dani. D!ck keeps saying, "It couldn't have been any closer." Dani whines. Apparently, on the one she missed, she was one off. Zack in DR, holding a crown. Dani whines. Jameka lays down on the couch. Dani whines. D!ck tries to convince Dani that it's not that bad. Dani whines that if the Donatos don't win POV, she's going home. She whines that Jameka was getting extra time. In fact, she whines more than Waaahmber cried ... and that's a lot.

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-07-07 at 00:22 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-07 AT 00:23 AM (EST)

With ANY luck at all,whiny baby gets put up on the block and HITS THE TRAIL!

You are soooooooo right..... Her whininess is equal to, or WORSE than,WAAAAAAAAAMBER's sniveling.

Just make it go away!

And yes, I'd like some cheese with my wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Posted by AugustGirl on 09-07-07 at 06:35 AM
From TVClubhouse:

12:36pm
Zach and Jameka outside:
Zach: I want to ask you two things.
I am putting both Daniele and Dick up tomorrow.
1. I want you to play your a** off for POV
2. I want you to vote Daniele out.

Its not about money for me, but they have to be broken up. You don't have to comply with my requests, but that's what I'm asking you. I want to get to F2...
We get TRIVIA
Feed returns and Zach tells Jameka he wants to go to F2 with her. He doesn't care about the money, he just wants to win one of the F2.

Too bad Zach didn't think of this last night when he had the POV and could have used it.

Posted by AyaK on 09-07-07 at 07:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-07 AT 07:39 AM (EST)

Zach told Jameka that he didn't trust Eric, because Eric had done some weird things before.

So much for the America's Player gimmick.

Posted by Dakota on 09-09-07 at 01:01 AM
>LAST EDITED ON 09-07-07
>AT 07:39 AM (EST)

>
>Zach told Jameka that he didn't
>trust Eric, because Eric had
>done some weird things before.
>
>
>So much for the America's Player
>gimmick.

"America" wanted the Donatos to stick around, and stick around they did. What a waste of a summer for me and $500,000 for Reality TV. Maybe Daniele can use some of the money for voice lessons so everything she says isn't in her whiny voice and Daddy Donato can get the psychotherapy he needs. Wonder how long their newly repaired relationship will last.

Posted by volsfan on 09-09-07 at 09:15 AM
Actually, America targeted Danielle as the next person for Eric to target for elimination when he got the boot.

Posted by Dakota on 09-09-07 at 10:26 PM
I didn't miss that, Vols, but it came waaaaay too late.

Posted by Snidget on 09-07-07 at 08:48 AM
Just up on jokers. Jameka and Dani looking at the picture wall discussing the other houseguests.

Dani says she feels she (Dani) is really mature for her age and Jess seems very young and ready to be 21 and have fun - julsvelDani can't believe that Jess said the one thing she was looking foward to was going to a bar when she got home

*twitch*

Posted by nosymom on 09-07-07 at 09:00 AM
>Just up on jokers. Jameka
>and Dani looking at the
>picture wall discussing the other
>houseguests.
>
>Dani says she feels she (Dani)
>is really mature for her
>age and Jess seems very
>young and ready to be
>21 and have fun -
>julsvelDani can't believe that Jess
>said the one thing she
>was looking foward to was
>going to a bar when
>she got home

>
>*twitch*

Posted by nosymom on 09-07-07 at 09:07 AM
Dani is just mad that she is so boooooring. She whines too much, worse than Wamers crying. I hope she gets voted off. Her Dad has done all the dirty work, she should go home. Cheers to the Last King of BB House, Zach. ED didn't even get to smell the HOH. LMAO

Posted by AyaK on 09-07-07 at 11:53 AM
ED wasn't eligible to be HoH, because he was HoH in last night's "speed week". Just Zack, Jameka and Dani were competing ... although it doesn't seem fair to say Jameka was "competing", since she was dead last.

And there's still one more HoH -- the final 3 HoH. It's the most valuable of all, because you get to choose your opponent in the finals.

"Nominations are in"
Posted by vince3 on 09-07-07 at 10:44 PM
and both Donatos are up.

Also, Dick got an HoH basket earlier today which had a letter from his son, Vincent. Apparently there was some kind of code that was written into the letter that told him to not trust Eric and either Jessica or Jen (depending on when it was written....), well he's a little too late for that..........

I still think it would be funny if the backstab ends up costing the Donato's their chances to get to the F2 because they decided to turn on their LJC mates and leave Jameka in the game when she had very little chance to do anything about it (due to no HoH comp participation for 5 contests that are now over........)

"POV Contest"
Posted by vince3 on 09-08-07 at 03:00 PM
is currently scheduled for 4:00 EDT (1:00 BBT)........ they've been on indoor lockdown for the majority of the morning.

Zach and Jameka have spent a chunk of the morning alternating between prayer sessions and quiz sessions.

Last night the hamsters got some arts and craft supplies...... Jameka made a candle and Dick and Daniele mainly collaberated on a BB8 mural plate with various images/sayings representing the houseguests......... Zach spent that time in his HoH room, pretty much the whole time.

"Veto won by -- "
Posted by Estee on 09-08-07 at 07:13 PM
-- Daniele.

Well, that about wraps it up for God.

"RE: Veto won by -- "
Posted by bdemoney on 09-08-07 at 07:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-07 AT 07:23 PM (EST)

Goodbye Jameka.

Guess we'll probably end up with a double Danato finish afterall...

Posted by teacherkelly on 09-08-07 at 08:52 PM
As long as Zach doesn't make the F2 I will be happy. He did nothing for the first 60 days and then now pulls it out...While Jameka on the other hand at least played the game when she could (POVs since she couldn't play for HOH). She should be very pleased with herself. She survived this long and played the game with integrity. I am sure her family is proud of her.

Posted by skye on 09-08-07 at 11:06 PM
Well I'm done watching.

"I don't think witchcraft is a religion." G.W. Bush

Posted by Dakota on 09-09-07 at 01:04 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-07 AT 04:56 PM (EST)

>Well I'm done watching.
>

I felt that way every time D!ck or Daniele didn't get eliminated. By my count, that was once a week. Now there's no need to.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 09-10-07 at 05:50 PM
Just when I thought a Maghole/Yellvette finale was bad. Just when I thought that a Booger/Scrubika finale was worse, BB manages to lower the bar to cesspool levels. I'm so glad I stopped watching the show since Jen got evicted (although I continued to follow the events of the house through this website), they had plenty of opportunities to evict the Donatos and they continuously chose to keep them in the house. WHY??? These people are so stupid, Zach being the biggest idiot of them all. He could have used the veto last week. Dani would have gone on the block by default and she would have been evicted before she even knew what hit her. In a competition, you take out your opponents when they're vulnerable. You don't wait for them to gain their strength back. As much as I hate seeing D!ckhead and Danorexia win this game, Zach deserves to go out third. What a blockhead!

Posted by Rebel Crown on 09-10-07 at 07:08 PM
<<He could have used the veto last week. Dani would have gone on the block by default and she would have been evicted before she even knew what hit her.>>

This is where Zach confused me. Even if he didn't trust Eric, he had just witnessed one pair broken up, why not not take that opportunity to break up the other pair in the same night? Add to that, all his talk afterward about getting out one of them NOW by himself just irks me (I'm assuming he would have had Eric and Jameka on his side against ED's expected verbal attacks) It would truly be every person for themselves at that point.

Even after all that, I am hoping he wins. The Donato's poor sportmanship, of all things, have finally knocked me off their bandwagon. I never liked Daniele, but I defended ED's actions to my friends, through the ice-tea, through the trash talk, even through the threats, as gameplay, dancing on the line of the rules as much as one could get gameplay, but somehow explained away. But the moment Daniele won the veto, geez, couldn't they show some respect for the others? I was so sickened by D!ck's downgrading of Zach, and Daniele's attitude that I've had to take a break from the feeds (and I usually always get a nightly update). Like some others here, I'm contemplating not watching next summer. Sad. Thanks, D I C K.

Maybe I'll feel better if I watch my tape of last week's Michigan game...

"Dakota - Sig Pic Guidelines"
Posted by IceCat on 09-10-07 at 09:42 PM

In order to keep the threads readable, we have rules about the size of sig pics which are detailed in the Community Guidelines and which I summarize below:

This optional single line of text is either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER...

Your cat sigpic is too tall. Please replace it or use the reduced-height version I've provided below:

Thank you.

"RE: Dakota - Sig Pic Guidelines"
Posted by Dakota on 09-11-07 at 04:46 PM
Checking to make sure my downsizing is in effect.

This so reminds me of being called to the principal's office because my skirt was too short. Sorry.

Posted by kingfish on 09-11-07 at 05:48 PM
If Icecat says your skirt is too short, we will rise up in armed revolt.

Posted by Dakota on 09-11-07 at 07:57 PM

Posted by toddE on 09-11-07 at 01:17 PM
Yay!

I am kind of the opposite of most posters.

I hated both Donatos, but especially D!ck, for most of the season. I actually thought he should have been booted for dumping a drink on Jen.

I started to change my mind when Dustin suddenly became a jerk, and Eric became totally gross. I was still rooting for Jen.

When Jen got evicted, I had no one to root for. At final four, I had to become a Donato fan by default. I can't root for Jameka, because I didn't want to hear about "God's will" for her to win. And Zach is a big Shrek, ugh.

Plus, the Donatos have consistently played the game. Last season I didn't even watch the finale due to it being Boogie and Erika. At least this year, I'll be here until the end.

Posted by AyaK on 09-11-07 at 02:24 PM
Boogie and Erika looks like a great finale by contrast....

Last night, D & D spent the entire evening trashing everyone else. I can't imagine who would have watched other than a nutcase like me. At one point the camera repeatedly focused on Dani's chest; she called it a stalker. Unfortunately, that was the most interesting thing of the entire night.

There's nothing to report until the last HoH.

Posted by kingfish on 09-11-07 at 02:56 PM
I can't imagine who would have watched other than a nutcase like me.

Yeah. This brings up an interesting if really deflating thought. This show rarely has results that we like. I don't remember feeling anything but desperate disappointment with each final two and each final winner. Even one legged Eddie, I spent several weeks wondering why America couldn't vote off a one legged guy. It didn't seem fair to have someone on the show that had that kind of advantage.

There usually aren't good endings, but even when I can see that there is no chance of anything but a despicable ending, I keep watching.

It's like heroin.

Posted by Dakota on 09-11-07 at 04:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-07 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

And this is why we need to put Julie Chen on the block and evict her for someone entertaining. Suggestions on Bashers were Ellen Degeneres, Drew Carey. Is Seinfeld busy these days? Chris Rock? Someone who can poke fun at these people and make us laugh about their antics and the inevitable disappointing results.

Posted by idigdior on 09-11-07 at 05:14 PM
I know I am the minority here but I am so freakin' glad the Donatos are doing well. Will Kirby won by using sneaky tactics and he was praised at the end and I hope the "jury" is as objective as Kirby's was. So long as neither Zach the oaf or Jameka wins I will be happy!!

Posted by J Slice on 09-11-07 at 05:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-07 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

Yeah, but the Daniele Donato "Daaaaaaaaad! It's yooooouuur fault! And theeeeeeiiir fault! And not myyyyy fault!" tactic is hardly a sneaky tactic. It's more an annoying tendency.

You should really read my crappy blog

Posted by Estee on 09-11-07 at 05:48 PM
24/7 is not a tendency. 24/7 is an addiction.

Posted by idigdior on 09-11-07 at 05:50 PM
hehehe....youre right but I just love them....they totally played the game. I can see your point and wouldnt try to convince you otherwise. Im just glad it was a very entertaining season. But I do have to say that out of the 4 left the Donatos deserve it more than Zach or Jamekaand her "Thank you God...fill me up, God...." Like God is some kinda cosmic cash machine.

Posted by kingfish on 09-11-07 at 05:53 PM
Ok, I know this is weird, but just reading that made my skin crawl.

Posted by MakeItStop on 09-12-07 at 01:03 AM
I know I am the minority here but I am so freakin' glad the Donatos are doing well. Will Kirby won by using sneaky tactics and he was praised at the end and I hope the "jury" is as objective as Kirby's was. So long as neither Zach the oaf or Jameka wins I will be happy!!

I don't think it's the "sneaky tactics" that people are against. I think most people realize that people are going to lie, deceive and manipulate in this game. What turns me off about Dick is that he is MEAN. He just isn't a nice person. Not to mention that he is THE most vulgar person on the planet in what he says and that spitting! That spitting is absolutely GROSS. Danielle isn't that nice either although she thinks she is. I don't like her one bit ... all that complaining and whining. She doesn't think that she is like her father but the truth is that she is very much like her father. And I hope she reads this! <snicker> And they are both hypocrites ... complaining about other people lying and breaking deals when they are doing the very same thing. I just want them to go away. It's another year in the BB house where I'm not happy with the winner. I've never said that I won't watch but I'm getting really close. I think the casting this year was absolutely awful, and I don't think that Dick made for good TV. Watching the clips on YouTube often made my stomach turn.

OK, I feel better now that I've gotten that off my chest. LOL

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Posted by kingfish on 09-11-07 at 05:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-07 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Replying to the replace Chenbot 8.0 suggestion;

Dave Chappelle. And throw out the rest of the show.

Posted by AyaK on 09-11-07 at 07:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-07 AT 07:31 PM (EST)

D!ck promises to Zach that he's going to humiliate Zach on the live show. Says even Zach's momma will cry when she hears D!ck's speech. Calls Zach (to his face) a piece of sh!t, f---ing liar, douchebag, a$$-kisser, etc.

If D!ck really wants Zach's momma to cry? He should say that he'd love it if Daniele married Zach. She'd sob through next week at the thought of her son being part of the Donato clan.

Posted by Dakota on 09-11-07 at 07:59 PM
It's just a game, D!ck. Just strategy.

Sounds like D.Donato is going to embarrass himself, not Zach.

Posted by AugustGirl on 09-11-07 at 08:08 PM
Sounds like D.Donato is going to embarrass himself, not Zach.

More like continue to embarrass himself.

Posted by MakeItStop on 09-12-07 at 01:05 AM
If D!ck really wants Zach's momma to cry? He should say that he'd love it if Daniele married Zach. She'd sob through next week at the thought of her son being part of the Donato clan.

Honestly <snicker> I think Zach's mom would cry for the rest of her life.

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 09-12-07 at 02:59 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-07 AT 03:00 AM (EST)

hey, Make it Stop --
you said it for me, in both posts ... thank you!
AyaK, I'm so disappointed and yet enjoying seeing your odd addiction to this crapfest...

Danielle looks pretty bummed, sitting by the sidelines in round 1 of HOH. Oh my the rain has stopped ... no there it goes again ...
#####, you need a cigarette. Just give it up.