URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1187
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A scheduling question with an easy answer?"

Posted by anniesays on 05-12-02 at 08:18 PM
Hi all -
I've been reading this board for over a year, but haven't had anything to add til now. I saw that the finale is next Sunday. Can someone explain that to me procedurally? Since there are 5 contestants left, how do we get to two by Sunday?

If this is a stupid question, I apologize. I also apologize if the answer can be found somewhere easily. I've looked around and can'tfind it.

Thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: A scheduling question with an easy answer?"
Posted by Survivorerist on 05-12-02 at 08:23 PM
First things first, welcome to the boards, annie (even though you have been here for a year already )

Second, there is no such thing as a stupid question, except for the one you don't ask

Third, to answer your question, here is what I understand to be happening. This Thursday is a normal show, and will end with the final 4. Then Sunday will be a finale like S1 and S3 where they go 4 to 2 to the winner followed by a reunion show. Hope that answers your question

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"I mean to see that we had just turned around like that at the last second and beat 'em at their own game...I think it's just hilarious! Like, I just laughed my head off! Ah ha ha ha..."
-Neleh Dennis

Posted by anniesays on 05-12-02 at 08:25 PM
It's crystal clear now - thanks!

Posted by Icis on 05-14-02 at 01:06 PM
Here's another stupid question...

Is the finale going to show at the same time? (8pmE/7pmC)

I haven't heard otherwise, but just don't want to miss it!

Posted by FesterFan1 on 05-14-02 at 04:43 PM
Survivor: Marquesas Finale (8pmE/7pmC)-(10pmE/9pmC)

Survivor: Marquesas Reunion show (10pmE/9pmC)-(11pmE/10pmC)

Fester

"Checkmate, brah"--Sean, S4 E8