URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1183
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother #8 Episode #26 East Coast Spoiler Thread "

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-07 at 07:45 PM
And the tea party continues.

Keep all sigpic free discussion of the conclusion of the HOH, etc. on this thread until the show has aired on the West Coast.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #26 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Posted by Snidget on 09-02-07 at 07:46 PM
Zach tries soaking up the slippy stuff with his clothes. Danielle thinks her thumb in the cup means MORE tea will get transferred.

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-07 at 07:48 PM
Eric's theme for the HOH.

Slip sliding away,
the HOH is slip sliding away
from me.

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-07 at 07:49 PM
Little container in your lane and if you fill it before the end of the competition gets a phone call from home, and they can give it to another houseguest.

Eric fills that one up since he was way behind.

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-07 at 07:50 PM
Two cups added to each lane, but they come at a price, for each cup used the whole house goes on cold water for a day.

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-07 at 07:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-07 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

Dick laid into Zach about him saying he would vote for Dani about an hour before the elimination show.

So Dick feels that he has to win because he is afraid of what Zach will do.

It is pretty much down to Zack using two teacups and Dick using three and hopefully the torture will end...

...after the break.

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-07 at 08:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-07 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

Zach in the lead.
Zach moving faster, Dick using more cups.
Zach can count to five, who knew?
Zach takes time trying to get the ball out as Dick starts to catch up in volume of tea transfered.
Zach goes back to getting tea in and gets the ball when the bowl is basically completely fool.

Eric says every dog has his day and this is the moron's day.
He is really slimy and no one wants to hug Zach.

Dck is pissed because Amber would have not way to win this. Eric worries it will be a difficult week for Jessica.

Eric elects to give his call to Jessica. He was torn as Jameka and Eric are the two that did not have home contact yet. Jessica's brother is coming home from Iraq about now.

Eric is now rethinking the idea that Zach cannot beat anyone else at anything. Jessica tells him it is OK and thank you for the phone call.

Dani and Dick talking Dani is sure she is putting up Jessica and Jameka. Dick is not so sure.

Eric is say he is sorry to Jessica. Eric says he will do everything he can to keep her here.

Zach gets his HOH room. Eric says he has never seen five people more despondent to see an HOH room. Stuff from brothers. Dick yawns, people stop leaving.

Dani stays to talk to Zach. Zach says Dick threatened him. Dani is like Hellllooo why I don't talk to him. Dani then says to Zach not to repeat anything, and Zach wants to know if Dani can tell her things without Dick hearing about it. They commiserate that Dick is stupid. Dani warns him next week he can't compete so he is in danger.

Zach ends the segment with "can you really trust a man called Dick"

Wow, I didn't know that one's name determined one's character like that, wonder what Zach means??

Posted by AZ_Leo on 09-02-07 at 08:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-07 AT 08:17 PM (EST)

wonder what Zach means

As a Hebrew independent name, Zach or Zak means "pure; clean; innocent". Zach is more frequently used in English-speaking countries as a nickname for Zachary (meaning "the Lord remembers"), Zachariah, Zachaeus, Issac, or any other Zach- variant.

Zachary is an English form of the name Zechariah. It is in use as both a surname and a first name, though it is far more common as a first name. It is also the name of a town in the U.S. state of Louisiana.

ETF HTML

A smokeysmom original

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-07 at 08:18 PM
Thanks.

I'm not alone!!!! *hops*

Posted by AZ_Leo on 09-02-07 at 08:22 PM
I'm not alone!!!!

And may I say your efforts are much appreciated.

A smokeysmom original

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-07 at 08:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-07 AT 08:17 PM (EST)

What did I learn in the BB house game with Jessica and Eric.

Jessica asks Eric if he cast those votes. Eric feels he needs to clear the air with her. He is desparate to tell Jess what is going on, but he is not allowed.

Says he did the second one just because the first one riled everyone up.

Now he confesses to the mustard.

Jessica says there is more to his game play than she suspected, but she still trusts him. He tells her he doesn't want there to be surprises.

The Phone Call From Home.

Brother starts with "What's Up Loser"
He got back last Friday. Jessica says the show is fun, but it is stressful. Brother asks if Jessica can hook him up. And tells her that people are wearing Booyah shirts in Kansas.

She is happy to know brother got home safe and hard that she wasn't going to be there to greet brother and friend when they got home. She says if her younger brother can make it through war, she can make it through this house.

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-07 at 08:27 PM
Eric working Zach to get Jameka out and she is one that everyone will be comfortable with, but no one will win against her.

Zach says she hasn't done a damn thing in the game. Eric says she has charisma and can stir the pot.

Zach isn't sure what the best course of action for him is.

Dani were to talk to Dick that if he puts up Jessica and Eric one of them will go home and she and Dad's hands were clean. They are hoping all the damage will fall on Zach.

Dani starts the conversation by telling Zach he is a freak. She says if Eric or Jessica don't go home Zach WILL go home unless Dani wins HOH.

She tries the hypno eyes over the sunglasses and tells him he can't tell anyone what she said.

Dick comes down to say they need to stick together as a threesome and not throw each other under the bus.

Zach working on the endgame. Zach says I may have to trust someone in this game and I haven't done it yet.

America has to mimic the actions/words of the house guest of our choice to show them how annoying they are.

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-07 at 08:36 PM
Nominations up next.

Dani says Zach is very much a mutual backscratch player.
Eric thinks Zach is a mastermind.
Jessica is sure she is going up, she has never been nominated and won two HOH's.

Zach wonders if he should go with what he thinks is best for himself or what other people are telling him to do.

Zach wants to take out his biggest threats.

Remember that His.Biggest.Threats.

Says it took him to the last second and based on the relationships he has built.

First key: Dick
Second key: Danielle
Third key: Eric

Nominations are Jameka and Jessica.

Jameka I know you think this is personal, but it is not. My social situations haven't evolved and it is hard to get to know you, but you have good relationships with other people.

Jessica you did put me up, I fear you in the end game, everyone likes you.

This is the decision I made and I guess this meeting is adjourned.

Jessica thinks it is a cop out because he didn't want to nominate D&D
Jameka says she is fighting.
Zach feels no remorse .
Dani is content....WHAT!!!! Dani can be content
Eric says it is his fault Jessica is up and he is devastated.

Next time on BB:
JANELLE!

Janey-doll is back!

Posted by rjrabbit on 09-02-07 at 09:34 PM
Thanks Snidget for the updates!

Posted by mattben on 09-02-07 at 10:40 PM
Interesting. I taped it. was resting up for Entourage's finale at Cannes.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-03-07 at 00:57 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-07 AT 00:58 AM (EST)

Wow, everyone must be enjoying their labor day weekend. No one is watching BB tonight. Lucky people.

Posted by jd8855 on 09-03-07 at 11:50 PM
I can't believe Jessica is up I hope they vote her out as far as game goes but I don't know if the four of them stick together Jameka is gone. We shall see. I can't believe Zack finally one something.. that is insane he hasn't won a single thing .. well maybe this is another week that he will be safe cause he would have been gone for sure.