URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1181
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Janelle is the real winner in all of this"

Posted by PalmBeachG on 09-13-06 at 00:34 AM
Despite the fact that Janelle lost the all-stars competition of Big Brother, I really believe she came out the winner with her dignity and popularity. She should be able to come away with this with some pretty good job offers.

Janelle never really said anything bad about anyone until the end when she mentioned tonight that James was "whiney" (big deal, and only after being publically humiliated by James' remarks on live TV - old clips.

Janelle is definitely a talented individual, charismic, pretty, smart and popular and well-liked. That should make her marketable in some other venue and have a good career somewhere out of this.

On the other hand, the other's did not come across so well and we will never hear from again. Will perhaps, but that is it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Janelle is the real winner in all of this"
Posted by LavaGirrl on 09-13-06 at 00:45 AM
I agree about Janelle being the "true" winner in the game, but in a way it made me feel good for her when she got the satisfaction of being in the jury vs. being around that Slut- Erika............ I'd rather live in a pit of snakes than be around that Drag-Queen!
Anyways, hats off to Janelle for sticking true to her guns and mainly to herself, always...and to the bitter end.........good show.

Posted by Hooters on 09-13-06 at 07:41 AM
Excuse me, but, were yall watching the same BBA that I was? Janelle was every bit as hateful, deceitful and mean as Erika or any other in the house. She showed her true colors when she showed up with the rest of the jurors and acted like the whorish prima donna that she is. How old is she again?? She acted like a spoiled 10 yr old who didn't get her way. But you're right about one thing, she'll come out of this with more influential sugar daddies...oops...I mean "sponsors" to help her continue her worldly travels. What a "HO".

Posted by chappi66 on 09-13-06 at 08:50 AM
I totally agree with Hooter. Janelle did not play this game, she was played in this game. Will had this thing hook, line and sinker. His only demise was being in the game with Boogie. Boogie worked for a while, but Will would have done just fine without him. If we remember correctly, Boogie was one the the first to leave in his season and Will won it all. I think Will would have went all the way if he would have got someone to take out Boogie.

Janielle getting the $25K was a crock of crap. Talk about rigged. Hello - If Janielle had been in the final two, CBS would have never came up with the America's Vote prize.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-13-06 at 08:55 AM
You're probably right, but it's still a travesty that they gave it to that bimbo instead of Chicken George. George spent the entire summer on slop, making a name for himself as a goofy, lovable buffoon and a borderline-incompetent underdog, and he gets bupkus. Janelle sat around smoking herself stupid and getting played by the Puppetmaster and she gets $25K for it? Now I know how all those Rupert-haters felt...though in Rupert's defense, he seems to be doing some good with his celebrity. We'll have to see what Janelle's made of in that regard.

Posted by RonReports on 09-13-06 at 12:21 PM
>You're probably right, but it's still
>a travesty that they gave
>it to that bimbo instead
>of Chicken George. George spent
>the entire summer on slop,
>making a name for himself
>as a goofy, lovable buffoon
>and a borderline-incompetent underdog, and
>he gets bupkus. Janelle sat
>around smoking herself stupid and
>getting played by the Puppetmaster
>and she gets $25K for
>it?

I voted for Chicken George but I think that Janelle was the next best choice. She was a terrific competitor.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-13-06 at 12:51 PM
>I voted for Chicken George but
>I think that Janelle was
>the next best choice. She
>was a terrific competitor.

Janelle was a terrific competitor against a bunch of people who didn't try to win or who couldn't have won to save their souls. Now granted, Richard Hatch was considered great against a bunch of dopes, so I guess Janelle should get props for beating a bunch of people who weren't trying. Winning competitions was her bread and butter, and it's what she did best. It's also what James did best. This time, he lost fair and square, though, and Janelle did better at comps than he did. Which is amazing, considering just how good James was at comps last season.

Still, Janelle's a distant second in terms of who should have gotten it, if she's a second at all. Marcellas was a whinter, Howie was a loudmouthed bully, and Will didn't need it, so we're left with James, Danielle, George, and Janelle. James tried to call fix and acted like a jerk about it, so he's out. So unless one wants to rank Danielle second, I suppose Janelle and George were the favorites, but George had about as much of a shot at it as Colby had at America's Tribal Council.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-13-06 at 08:06 AM
I don't know...struck me that the real winner was Will. Again, he showed what a funny guy he is. He was BB All-Stars. No Will, no fun. Replace him with Cowboy and the show goes down the toilet. Replace Janelle with...I don't know, Lisa...and the show still goes on.

Plus, Boogie might actually have to share his winnings with Will, at least on some level, so Will wins there as well, and the stuff he gets may be worth more than $25,000. Sorry VIP waitress, but advantage: Dr. McDreamy.

Posted by LittleFox on 09-13-06 at 12:18 PM
I agree. Will was the "class act" def not Mike!

And I was impressed with how strong and ladylike Janelle reacted to James harsh public bashing of her. I really, really hope she does another reality show - like the Amazing Race or Fear Factor - ar anything she can finally win on! LOL.

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

Posted by Fishercat on 09-13-06 at 02:09 PM
I can't say I watched...but the only reason I even halfway-cared this season was because of Will and, let's face it, mastery of the game. He did get voted out in 4th place...but somehow, a jury voted 6-1 for Mike Boogie and a two person alliance controlled the game til the very end.

Will's the big winner for me. It'd be like coaching a football game where the other team knows your playbook, and still dominating.

Posted by nailbone on 09-13-06 at 03:04 PM
Wow, the LOJH is out in full force today!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by Savahnna on 09-13-06 at 03:10 PM
The real winner is Julie.

Summer's over...she can go back to NY for the whole winter..minus the weekly travel.

I'm happy for her!

Posted by nailbone on 09-13-06 at 03:15 PM
And in that respect, the real winner is....US!! Cuz we don't have to see her again for awhile.

Posted by Savahnna on 09-13-06 at 03:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

Awwww......do I have to start an "I'll Miss Julie" thread.?? I know...it will go to the next page in no time even if there are no other posts!!

back to edit..I know I'm on my own here...but I really think she's a good sport and has a nice sense of humor.

Posted by nailbone on 09-13-06 at 03:21 PM
If you don't nobody else will.

Posted by Crownwinner on 10-17-06 at 07:28 PM
I Love Janelle. She's intelligent, beautiful and seems to be pretty level headed. I wish she would have won!

I'm not as big of a Will fan. I would never trust that guy.

I found this on You tube. It's this beautiful montage of Janelle and Will. I love how the creator mixed this beautiful song with all the pictures of Will & Janelle.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KvkYwoM2Voc

Posted by Savahnna on 10-19-06 at 02:56 PM
I'm sorry....even when Will's pensive I still see EGO!!!!!

"Great Janelle video"
Posted by Issis257 on 10-19-06 at 07:04 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tE7-heauEnU

Janelle kicks A**!

Posted by panda99 on 10-19-06 at 09:39 PM
I am a terrific Janelle fan but the impression she left and still leaves (post party) is that she has a serious problem with alcohol which will become more evident in years to come unless she gets some help.

Posted by Savahnna on 10-20-06 at 11:33 AM
Threre're better things to worry about than that. I'm pretty sure she's fine outside of the BB House.

Posted by Hooters on 10-22-06 at 09:50 PM
Oh my...are you really serious??? Janelle is the biggest loser. All of you talk about how much class she has...please, were you watching the last show and how pathetic and classless she behaved? And, have you seen her mug shots....talk about class. Wonder how much she showed shoplifting, DUI, and then failing to appear before the judge, which she just happened to do, right before Big Brother. She's a classless worthless whore. Now that I have that off my chest...good night all!

Posted by Savahnna on 10-23-06 at 12:06 PM
>Oh my...are you really serious???
>Janelle is the biggest loser.
> All of you talk
>about how much class she
>has...please, were you watching the
>last show and how pathetic
>and classless she behaved?
>And, have you seen her
>mug shots....talk about class.
>Wonder how much she showed
>shoplifting, DUI, and then failing
>to appear before the judge,
>which she just happened to
>do, right before Big Brother.
> She's a classless worthless
>whore. Now that I
>have that off my chest...good
>night all!

Well she sure proved to be a very POPULAR alcoholic/pathetic/classless whore. It must be us. We're all nuts.

Posted by Hooters on 10-25-06 at 00:37 AM
It certainly appears that way.

Posted by Savahnna on 10-25-06 at 11:59 AM

It must to you Oh Balanced One