URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1180
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"need help: I missed the show. How can I watch the competition online?"

Posted by observer on 08-31-07 at 00:58 AM
After I found out about the producers pressuring houseguests to vote, I stopped watching... but I still read about the show.

I'm not interested in watching Amber leave. I was expecting it. I would like to see the HOH competition. I'm surprised that Zack won. I thought everything was fixed. But, I assume that the producers will try to influence Zach's vote.

How much time of Thursday's hour long show, did the HOH competition take up? Did I miss anything good?

Apparently the competition wasn't finished until the show was over, so I can see the end of the competition on Sunday.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: need help: I missed the show. How can I watch the competition online?"
Posted by AyaK on 08-31-07 at 02:11 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-07 AT 02:13 AM (EST)

>I thought everything was fixed.

The competitions have never been fixed. For one thing, Julie is an idiot incapable of running the competitions well enough for a fix to hold.

In answer to your question, the HoH competition started right at the end of the show (about 8:50 EDT) and ended about 2 hours later. I don't think the whole thing will fit on YouTube.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

"RE: need help: I missed the show. How can I watch the competition online?"
Posted by observer on 08-31-07 at 02:58 AM
Thank you for the information.

At least there will be a recap on Sunday, and then I will be able to watch the end of the competition.

I've always wondered about the voting machines. I've read that sometimes a houseguest will hit a button several times during a trivia competition, and their answer doesn't show up on the machine. Maybe CBS voting machines aren't fixed, but cheap.