URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 118
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The twist this year...David Smith might be a REAL millionaire!"

Posted by EmpressDR on 10-22-03 at 07:08 PM
TV Guide, for the week of Oct.25-321 features Evan Marriott and David Smith on the cover--and it says that David is the son of a RICH oilman! THAT'S why he doesn't need more than the $11,000 per year he earns--and lives in a trailor, on his parent's property!
Maybe that will be the "catch" of this season--that he really WILL get a trust fund worth $80 million on his 25th birthday!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Now that's worth waiting for...."
Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-22-03 at 08:26 PM
I'd absolutely love it if that happened. I can see all these shallow women crooning at David's feet.

I can imagine it must be difficult for wealthy single people to find someone who really loves them. I know I'll get some slams for that (it's like the Hutch/Ashleigh conflict on Schmo) but that's okay.

"the reason *I* would love that"
Posted by cqvenus on 10-23-03 at 11:57 PM
is because the twist is that they aren't f-ing the *GIRLS* this time, they're f-ing the *VIEWERS* and that is what irony is really all about.

- will give this more consideration and return a verdict

"RE: the reason *I* would love that"
Posted by EmpressDR on 10-24-03 at 06:24 PM
>is because the twist is that
>they aren't f-ing the *GIRLS*
>this time, they're f-ing the
>*VIEWERS* and that is what
>irony is really all about.
>
I agree. BTW, this week's TV Guide's cover features 4 different of The Matrix, motion covers. The subscription copy has the two Joes.
BET all the stores will be out of them!
>:

"RE: the reason *I* would love that"
Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-25-03 at 06:01 AM
They have those holograms on the Matrix covers, so they probably didn't want to mail those. Thanks for letting us know.

Start: Average Joe End: Off Topic

"RE: The twist this year...David Smith might be a REAL millionaire!"
Posted by EmpressDR on 11-02-03 at 05:48 PM
And I am betting that the woman that he chooses wil be offered a million dollars, if she wil --NEVER SE HIM AGAIN! ONLY to be told that he REALLY IS worth--$80 million--or even $100 million!
Sound familiar? But For Love or Money got the idea from the FIRST JM; The Rocket science producers had been torn between more than ONE ending: divide a million between Evan and his chosen; give HIM the full million; or offer the woman the money instead of him.
My guess is, that it changed with each woman he might've picked.
If it had been Sarah, or another one likely to prefer money, it would've been an offer of a few thousand, then revealing that Evan would be given a million $$$$$$.
Since it was Zora, they decided for a "happy ending" of splitting the money. Evan himself had confirmed this, in part, during a Canadian radio broadcast.
Since davis is worth $$$$$$millions, I hope the woman will choose the money. She'll feel like slitting her throat, if she picks HIm over the cash, since he's such a womanizer, and isn't serious about this!
Besides, a really rich man would have a prenuptial agreement, and she wouldn't be guaranteed a dime.

"I doubt he's really a millionaire"
Posted by cqvenus on 11-02-03 at 07:38 PM
based on the fact that he is a total moron when it comes to lying to these girls. he can't seem to keep his story straight. seems to me if he really *were* a millionaire, he would've already slipped on camera by saying something really intelligent like "mr paul, sir, but ah juss don' unduhstand... whay do y'all keep on thinkin' i'm lyin' ta these here ladies when i really AM a millionaire???"

"RE: I doubt he's really a millionaire"
Posted by Guppin1234 on 11-02-03 at 10:01 PM
Anybody with a .25 IQ could see that David is an idiot, so they'd never tell him before all the muck on TV, do y'all think I'm lyin', am I the only one with balls here!

Millionorone Soup

"RE: The twist this year...David Smith might be a REAL millionaire!"
Posted by Guppin1234 on 11-02-03 at 09:59 PM
Being offered money to never see him again, that would be a hellofa twist!

Monitary value based on who he picks? That's baaad, low. It's like the high-priced hooker saying I charge $1000 bucks a head, nails the man to the wall for a good two hours, then after all is said and done, done, done... he says, eh, you're only worth.... and drops a $50 bill on the bed.

Chickens for sale.... $1000.00
Clearance sale.... $50.00