URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 117
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who will be challenged, who will this person challenge and who leaves the house tommorrow"

Posted by Oscirus on 07-12-04 at 10:34 AM
I'd say John gets challenged he in turn challenges Jay London and London leaves the house

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who will be challenged, who will this person challenge and who leaves the house tommorrow"
Posted by jenlee012976 on 07-28-04 at 00:37 AM
Your probably right but I get so aggravated with London when he puts himself down. It isn't funny and has no place in his act. He sounds like he's defeated before he even begins with his, "Mam, you look a little uncomfortable, let me move back here", "I promise, itwill be over in a couple of minutes". " 0 for 2", "Thank you", "This is death".
His one liners are terrific and I feel he would have been in the final five had it not been for the above mentioned. What a pitiful ego with his apologizies for even being there, what else are the people suppose to do but vote him out, he's asking for them to do so with his complete understanding.
I've been trying to log onto this site for over an hour so thanks for listening.
I think John did great, he's really hilarious.
Tammy, God, I hope she dosen't get it, what venom.
How do you like Gary?