URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1169
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What makes a good person."

Posted by J Slice on 08-28-07 at 07:39 PM
Alright, back to our favorite topic - Whaaamber's sanity (?)

I've been reading the feeds a lot, and while Whaaamber repeats herself about a lot of things (ie: God bless you, God), the one thing that seems to pop up a lot is "good people."

"good people" like Whaaamber.

She's reminding me a lot of a one-woman Nerd Herd. She's Haggie and the Banshees, rolled into one weepy muffin.

Now, in the spirit of things lighter than Janu, let's try to figure out what's needed to become a "good person."

You should really read my crappy blog

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What makes a good person."
Posted by Snidget on 08-28-07 at 07:41 PM
In the Amberverse?

Getting in an alliance with Amber and never ever doing anything Amber doesn't like.

"Mandatory requirement."
Posted by Estee on 08-28-07 at 08:16 PM
Spend nine months in Amber's uterus.

Please note that this only automaticaly keeps you good until puberty kicks in. After that, you're on your own.

Posted by agman on 08-28-07 at 09:52 PM

Anyone who can give Whaaaaaammmmber a life-time supply of tissue!

courtesy of posse leader Smokeysmom
Of course this person would become great if he or she could supply anyone within earshot of whaaammber earplugs!

Posted by ohmyheck on 08-28-07 at 11:58 PM
Be Connie bigoted hypocritcal a hamster in a cage. Unless your name is Eric. Or Donato. Or Zach. Or Jessica. Huh.

Posted by mattben on 08-29-07 at 01:17 AM
Any LA-type with a camera who says to her he's found America's Next Sweetheart Former Drug Addict Mom Model.

Posted by Lasann on 08-29-07 at 08:50 AM
Seriously, there have been some unstable wack jobs on BB before but I'm seriouly worried about Amber. I don't think she can take the reality of what America thinks of her. When she gets out I hope they do an intervention and get her locked up quickly.

Flashed by Agman.

Posted by Vixxxen on 08-29-07 at 01:15 PM
I hate WAHmber immensely more than even Mike aka boogie. I hope she's evicted ASAP because her constant crying and prayers to God are beyond pathetic and being a racist is abhorrent. Is she a good person? Nah just pathetic.

Posted by agman on 08-29-07 at 07:40 PM

I couldn't agree more, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I have been disappointed before!

courtesy of posse leader Smokeysmom

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-29-07 at 08:00 PM
What makes a good person? That's easy. Just look at everything that D!ck does and do the exact opposite. =)