URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1164
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kelly is alright"

Posted by patlynn on 02-24-06 at 03:50 PM
Gotta respect a person calling a spade a spade!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kelly is alright"
Posted by Ijustsharted on 02-24-06 at 04:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-06 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

If you are refering to Jodi then yeah....BUT cant she just talk? Does she have to get all worked up and pissed off. I know she is mad but good grief calm down. I thought her head was gonna start spinning ....GET A PRIEST!!!!

Posted by patlynn on 02-24-06 at 04:25 PM
LOL!!! Yes about Jodi... and yes Kelly does get worked up doesn't she.

Sadly I can relate.... I have gotten so much better as I age
some peoples frustation level is very very low (Kelly) When you have a very short fuse to begin with (knowing you are correct) the baloney factor can really light the fuse .... and there ya go!

Posted by lovemydogdude on 02-24-06 at 04:56 PM
I do respect honesty but a little more self control would be nice. It's strange how the show went from showing us too much of the drama to showing us very little. They leave us wondering what each HM is truly doing to cause the problems. The arguement about the depression cloud seems so petty..not enough to warrant a big old cuss fest. I'm sure there's alot more going on behind the scenes..torn between wishing they would show us the drama or spend more time televising the important stuff.

"Locking - Wrong Forum & Duplicate"
Posted by mysticwolf on 02-24-06 at 05:20 PM
This discussion is already taking place in the IH Forum. Feel free to repost your comments and join in with that thread.

A Syren Spring