URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1164
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final"

Posted by annabananna on 09-06-06 at 09:16 PM
Do I remember this right? Didn't Will predict Boogie & Erica would be the final two HG? I remember something about this from the first few weeks of the show. What did he mean? And how weird is it that they are in the final 3?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Will's prediction of Boog/Erica final"
Posted by Savahnna on 09-07-06 at 10:40 AM
>Do I remember this right?
>Didn't Will predict Boogie &
>Erica would be the final
>two HG? I remember
>something about this from the
>first few weeks of the
>show. What did he
>mean? And how weird
>is it that they are
>in the final 3?

Right....I'm pretty sure Will said at one point he'd win too.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-07-06 at 11:54 AM
He probably made 182 different predictions about the final two result...coincidentally, with 14 people in the house, that's how many possible final two results there are. Boogie/Erika takes up two of those spots.

Posted by Miami Joe on 09-07-06 at 01:51 PM
Yeah, sure.

Let's get the ball running, not only is Will the best reality TV contestant of all time, but now he can also predit the future?!?!??!?!?!?

I guess Nostradamus now has competition.

Can someone find out from him when the War in Iraq is finally going to end? when are gasoline prices coming down? when are real estate prices coming down? Who is going to win the Superbowl (I am sure Boggie would be interested)?, how about some lotto numbers for us 9 to 5 working people?

Hey Will, since you know everything what is the ral deal with this Da Vinci Code stuff????

Posted by annabananna on 09-07-06 at 10:03 PM
Ahem... Will is the best reality TV contestant of all time.

And now we have a Boogie/Erica final as predicted. And who is in the jury house working the votes for Boogie? I believe that would be Dr. Delicious. I will give you that it might have only have been "plan b" for Will, but this is going to work out just fine for the Will/Boogie team. When Will gets through with the jury I'm sure he will have the votes to serve up another win for CT.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-08-06 at 05:06 PM
When did he predict this?

Posted by annabananna on 09-10-06 at 02:27 PM
I don't remember exactly, but it was really early in the show this summer. It was way before Boo & Eric teamed up for their "showmance". That's why I remember it, because Erica was just a non-contestant floater at the time. I don't have the live feeds, but I've been reading the spoilers/live feeds threads since the beginning and this stuck with me because it seemed like such a bizarre prediction.

Posted by Savahnna on 09-10-06 at 05:33 PM
I know. After I get my botox quota.....I'm on my way to see the Doc for a reading. THEN I will feel safe planning my future. Not a moment sooner.

Posted by Savahnna on 09-10-06 at 05:34 PM
Pretty much.