URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1164
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"about destruction in the BB house"

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-21-07 at 05:32 PM
Here is my question. jen got in trouble for destroying D!cks ciggerettes, thats fine but then shouldn't Eric have gotten in trouble for destroying Jen's shirt with Mustard? Is there rules that lets americas player off the hook from the rule book? I know ED got a warning with the Tea as did Jen but how come Eric never got a warning?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: about destruction in the BB house"
Posted by Estee on 08-21-07 at 05:59 PM
The America's Choice poll wanted Eric to target the personal item of a houseguest: majority picks. Eric was basically acting under orders from the producers to stir up a little trouble in the house -- so yes, in that sense, the rulebook might have been suspended for him. But the rulebook seems to be very, very weird when it comes to personal items anyway -- we now know they can be hidden without penalty. Maybe you can purposefully shrink clothing in the wash. We don't know.

The mustard washed off, anyway. The cigarette cartons were unfixable.

Come to think of it, Jen might have an argument for 'I was just trying to extend Dick's life. That's seven minutes gone for each stick!'

Posted by MandyM on 08-21-07 at 07:37 PM
I am thinking Jen had a legitimate reason for thinking she could destroy #####'s stuff...they let her destroy a single PACK of his cigs shortly after the "mustard incident" and after he verbally attacked her. And I think they allowed that to throw suspicion off of Eric, because if Jen had been punished at that point, she would have mentioned her shirt (I thought the mustard did NOT wash out, but I may be wrong) and that she knew they could rewind footage and punish the culprit.

She told Jam in the by last night that she thought it was allowed, otherwise she wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of trying to hide her stuff.

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

Posted by Snidget on 08-21-07 at 08:15 PM
Mustard usually doesn't destroy, it can be washed out. That and since the producers set him up to vandalize a personal item they aren't likely to do anything about it.

I also assume that if the housemates had caught him they would have done a warning in a way the other houseguests knew who it happened to. They may have told Jen or the houseguests they warned the person that did it not to do it again, which may be true (all they have to do is call each person into the DR so the hamsters don't know which one got the warning and they aren't supposed to say what happened in the DR to anyone else)

They could even not lie to the other hamsters and tell Eric not to do anything like that again unless they tell him to, wink, nudge.

You really can't unclorox a cigarette like you can wash out mustard (and it does depend on the item of clothing, some are more washable than others but you can't unclorox any cigarette of any kind).

Posted by MandyM on 08-21-07 at 08:28 PM
True. However, that does not explain why they let her destroy cigs in the past (she crushed them, they did not replace them). Therefore I am sticking to my story

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-21-07 at 08:35 PM
She said last night that she asked before about breaking cigs and they told her it was ok but now its not. I dont know if she really asked before this is just what she said to the others last night. As for Mustard when i get it on my clothes it stains. They shouldnt give Eric things to do that are against the rule books either. I think that the poll was to mess with someones things not wreck them so he could have just went and hid something but he chose to do.

Posted by Snidget on 08-21-07 at 08:56 PM
For some reason I remember the specific word "vandalize" not just hide or mess with it.

I dunno if Jen was really told she could destroy all the cigarettes she wants whenever she wants or if that is just what Jen in her Jenerverse happened to hear. They may have said they wouldn't punish her over the first episode. They may not have given her a blanket do whatever you want as much as you want.

Since we don't hear all the DR's we don't know how much is what Jen wants to believe they said and how much is what they really did say.