URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1160
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What do you think about last night?"

Posted by jeffr on 09-06-06 at 12:45 PM

I thought it was great. To see Will all pissed off and trying to hide it was funny. Janelle still needs to win HOH because Erica can easily be swayed by Boogie. There is no way either of them can beat Janelle in the final two.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"I'm still smiling.........."
Posted by Savahnna on 09-06-06 at 12:51 PM
I thought it was great too Jeffr. Exceeded my expectations and I am looking forward to the remaining 2 episodes

"RE: What do you think about last night?"
Posted by HeavenlyGrl on 09-06-06 at 12:54 PM
Last night was perfect, I admire Will's game, but it was about time someone figured him out. Janelle was losing a lot of respect on my side of things because she was totally getting played. When she said Will's name, I almost cheered, because she is a total power house once again on the show. Did anyone notice the look of devistation on Boogie's face? I almost thought he would cry! Erika doesn't have a brain for herself, so I'm cheering Boogie and Janelle all the way, but I do hope that Janelle kicks some more butt!

Posted by SweetPolly on 09-06-06 at 02:08 PM
> When she said Will's
>name, I almost cheered,

I DID cheer. I high-fived my husband, bounced on the couch,
yelled like a crazy football fan, and danced around the room!

If she makes it to the final 2, I can't see that anything can
stop her from taking it all. No matter who dislikes her in
that jury house, they have to hand it to her for sheer
gamesmanship.

I don't think there's a chance in hell that they would give
the money to Erika or Boogie instead of her.

She still has to make it to the final 2 though!

Polly

Posted by LittleFox on 09-06-06 at 02:33 PM
I loved every minute! Boogie and Will were completely flabbergasted! Boogie's face the whole rest of the night was priceless! And Janelle gauranteed her win!!
Yay, smart Janie's back!

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

Posted by bootsie on 09-06-06 at 03:00 PM
I think that Janie will win it but, then Erika might have a chance as well, Mike and Will screwed over alot of people that are now on the Jury. Hope either Janie or Erika wins.
I don't know if I can aske this but her goes.
Who won the frist part of the HOH last night? I missed the last few minutes.

Posted by nailbone on 09-06-06 at 03:14 PM
Erika won part one. Booger dropped off at the beginning, claiming to be like Richard Hatch of Survivor, and that they'd have to take him. When he did, in her surprise, Janelle took a hand off her key, thus disqualifying herself. So now Booger and Janelle go against each other in part 2, and the winner goes against Erika for Final HOH.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by Savahnna on 09-06-06 at 03:16 PM
If I beleived Erika was sincere about taking Janie to F2....I'd truly enjoy seeing Erika win HOH and nominating her boy toy.

Posted by Lahela on 09-06-06 at 03:45 PM
Yuck, i'd rather have seen Will and Janelle in F2 than Erika.

When did Will get pissed off?? Did I miss something? He seemed to bow out graciously after being evicted. I doubt he would have taken Janelle to F2, but I believed he was sincere in his feelings toward Janelle (that of friendship) and that he holds no animosity towards her or anyone else in the house. He knew his time was up and he messed up by not keeping his voice down when talking shop in the storage room with Janelle. Had he not gotten so confident and just kept up the whispering, Erika would never be the wiser and probably would have stuck by CT, thus allowing them to send her packing.

But something tells me that Erika and Boogie are playing Janelle and are going to send her down the river. Someone on another board has a theory that they have been working together since before the show and planned to take each other to F2....doesn't sound too far fetched. We'll see, I guess.

Even though I started out not liking Janelle and would rather Will win, I DON'T want either Erika or Boogie taking home the big prize. That would suck.

Posted by Agman2 on 02-23-16 at 05:36 PM

No way, I think she was lying through her teeth.

Posted by Agman2 on 05-15-15 at 02:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-15 AT 02:47 PM (EST)

What do you think about last night?"

To be honest, I think it was rather dark. There were even a few clouds in the sky. There was, however, scattered lightness in the morning. What do you think about it?