URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID95
Thread Number: 116
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 3.21: Day 3: 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m."

Posted by blacknwhitedog on 04-29-04 at 02:51 PM
Airdate: May 4, 2004

I'm going to post this now, because I might not be around a computer for a few days. Hopefully someone will bump it up next week for me.

Jack and Chase make their move to grab Saunders, while Tony is forced to choose between his duty and protecting his wife. Meanwhile, President Palmer deals with Senator Keeler's plan to go on the offensive. Source: FOX

As Saunders keeps him on a tight rein, Tony scurries to cover his tracks, while the rest of CTU suspects another mole; Sherry Palmer makes an offer of assistance. Keeler: Geoff Pierson. Jane: Alexandra Lydon. Kaner: Matt Salinger. Tony: Carlos Bernard. Sherry: Penny Johnson Jerald. Saunders: Paul Blackthorne. Michelle: Reiko Aylesworth. Source: TV Guide

some hidden text about next season:
The rumor is Jack will be killed in the season's finale taking out Saunders. Next seasone will be a flash-back to the 3-yr time period between season 2 and 3. This is a rumor, not a confirmed spoiler.

Tony's in big trouble

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 3.21: Day 3: 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m."
Posted by sittem on 05-03-04 at 06:23 PM
Just bumping - only 25.5 hours away to showtime....

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Posted by L82LIFE on 05-04-04 at 05:55 PM
Thanks, Bawdy! Tonight's should be a good.

Posted by GlassJax on 05-04-04 at 06:51 PM
Some hidden text with questions about this season:

But will the kill Kim? Please let them knock her off too.

That is my burning question/desire.

Posted by sittem on 05-04-04 at 08:28 PM
and, I'm guessing the burning desire of 95% of those who watch the show....

Posted by sittem on 05-04-04 at 11:30 PM
I dunno - maybe it's because I posted for the first and last time in the AI forum while watching the show, but not much sizzle tonight. I mean, the Sherry sighting was quite delicious - I'd like to know what position she's angling for.

Now, for the conundrum. Who doesn't like Tony before tonight? Now how do we feel? Is he a sleeze for trying to protect Michele? Or, is he just human? I'm struggling - I'm weak enough that I'd try to save SU, but that's not what I want from the person who's in national security.

At least we still have Jack for a few more hours to save the day. Does this mean Tony comes down for next year?

"Well"
Posted by Breezy on 05-05-04 at 08:16 AM
Huh? I'm confused on this Sherry thing. How can she confess to killing a man and then figure she can get a cabinet position with that other guy? Won't she be in jail for murder? Way too out there for me.

Sorry Dawg, I'm just not feeling it.

"RE: Well"
Posted by sittem on 05-05-04 at 01:12 PM
This is out there, even for Sherry. I'm thinking presidential pardon on the murder thing. I'm guessing it would get spun that she understood that David wanted it this way - and she didn't do anything really proactive to kill him - she just withheld his med - he might have died anyway.

Posted by rjrabbit on 05-06-04 at 00:40 AM
If Palmer steps down then no one will ever know about it. Keeler's threatning to go public with the info only if Palmer doesn't resign and withdraw from the election.

Does anyone else find it amusing the Keeler's name is so similar to Kerry? And they both have the same first name - John?

I agree with sittem on the Tony issue. I liked him before last night. I can't blame him for trying to save his wife but I wouldn't want someone who has a weak spot in charge of saving the country.

I'm not really feeling (channeling a little Randy Jackson) Saunder's reasons for what he's doing. He got left for dead and he wants to dismantle the US military. His reasoning is that the whole world hates us because of our military might. Maybe it's because I think that dismantling the US military would throw the whole world into chaos. The only thing that's keeping some countries and their leaders from trying to take over the world is the threat of an attack by the US and it's allies. Maybe I'm trying to understand someone who's suppose to be crazy.

Posted by Devious Weasel on 05-05-04 at 04:05 PM
Because the only people who will know that she had a hand in the killing would be Keeler, Palmer, Wayne Palmer, and Mrs. Socialite whose husband was killed.