URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 116
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"WHO'S GETTING VOTED BACK ON?"

Posted by avengerboy on 04-17-05 at 09:44 PM
Anyone have any idea who's getting voted back on?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: WHO'S GETTING VOTED BACK ON?"
Posted by GoFraza on 04-17-05 at 09:57 PM
Ah, yeah it's Ahmed. You see him in the preview.

Posted by finalround on 04-17-05 at 10:18 PM
It should have been Tarick, since he took Juan out of the Competition. They brought Ahmed back to take the pressure off of Anthony. Ishe said he was taking Anthony next. Though we all know Ishe Hates Ahmed the most, so Ishe will have to take him out first.

Too Bad For Tarick. If you watch the Yahoo Un-editied clip of his "good bye" he says he is not finished with boxing, this is just his begining.

Posted by finalround on 04-17-05 at 10:13 PM
AHMED IS VOTED BACK

Posted by ChicagoTRS on 04-17-05 at 11:52 PM
Looks like it is Ahmed...he can be seen in the previews.

********* POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW ***********

Anyone notice that the last preview looks like Ahmed knocking out Alfonso?

Posted by flipxcyd on 04-18-05 at 00:23 AM
With the benefit of Tivo, it's Ahmed. As for the possibility of Ahmed beating Alfonso, not sure - could be the magic of editing for the previews.

Posted by mike13 on 04-18-05 at 01:15 AM
Ahmed did not get one vote the first time the guys voted back Manfredo back. What makes this time around any different? Tarick should be the one to automatically come back with no vote since he is the one that put Juan out of commission. Tarick states clearly in his exit video on the contender website that hes not finished and this is a new beginning for him. That was edited out of the actual show. Im going to be pissed if they dont allow Tarick back. He is the one who deserves it. If it wasnt for him, Juan would not be going home.

Posted by Umm on 04-18-05 at 05:34 AM
its clearly ahmed fighting alfanzo and also ... warning spoiler... its ishie fighting sergio... also on the preview for next weeks show

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-18-05 at 09:01 AM
Why were Najai and Brent not allowed the chance to come back? I understand Jeff and the guy who just quit but why not these other two guys?

I saw the Ahmend thing too. Wonder why they gave it away.

Posted by ohboy on 04-18-05 at 09:25 AM
It's going to be Ahmed as from the previews and also the guys aren't going to bring back a fighter like Manfredo again. It's not about who deserves to come back, they are not looking for any extra competition they are looking to throw people off their games. And I think they see it as one free fight, I think they are confident that anyone can beat Ahmed , I am going to have to agree with them.

I am a little excited to see the dynamics between Ishe and Ahmed. Is Ahmed still going to be all up in Ishe face considering he got his butt kicked by him, he doesn't seem like the type of person to back down. Even after the fight he was making comments like he didn't hurt me and I don't have a mark on me. etc. We shall see what happens.

Posted by PagongRatEater on 04-18-05 at 09:40 AM
They said the contenders could vote for any "medically eligible" fighters and I don't think that Brent appeared to be in any condition to fight again in the short term. I don't particularly remember any bad injury to Najai, but that would be my first guess - although mental conditions could be medical disqualifiers as well.

Wouldn't the producers feel really badly if they arbitrarily decided not to allow him back into the competition because of his state of mind and it contributed to what happened?

Posted by pauliebear on 04-18-05 at 09:47 AM
Yea, why was Najai not considered medically eligible? I have no idea when this episode was filmed, but I think it was before February 2005.

Posted by Pensha26 on 04-18-05 at 09:44 AM
Sly gave a list of boxers who were "medically able" to fight again. Obviously something happened during their fights where they got hurt and are now unable to continue with the program or contest.

Posted by italianRaz on 04-20-05 at 09:25 PM
najai isnt eligible because hes dead. he commited suicide on feburary 14th 2005. it was mentioned at the end of the episode he fought and lost in.

Posted by SheilaP on 04-20-05 at 09:29 PM
This show was taped last year in August (I believe) so he was still alive.

Posted by VegasFightWriter on 04-20-05 at 09:30 PM
Uh, yeah. We know. The show was taped in September/October. Before he was dead. Which is why he was on an episode that aired in March. After he was dead.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-21-05 at 09:04 AM
Maybe he was eligible but they edited it so that he was not because he didn't receive any votes and they chose not to air that. Thinking maybe it would dig up old wounds. I don't know.

Posted by VegasFightWriter on 04-21-05 at 10:09 AM
I suspect you're probably correct. I think that Sly's conversation with the others aout who was medicaly eligible was dubbed in the edit suite afterward.

Posted by jenniferlyn on 04-21-05 at 05:18 PM
Just an FYI, if you aren't familiar with any other Mark Burnett shows, (Survivor etc) he is famous in the spoiler realm for editing/changing key pieces of info in the previews to put diehard spoilers off the trail of the true facts. So although i sat and rewound and replayed the previews over and over again, and saw Ahmed, it's very possible that what we saw was previous footage filmed before he was eliminated. I wouldn't be surprised if MB carried his tricks over from Survivor, knowing there would be those of us that are so interested in the show that we're taking the time to pick apart every single detail of the previews each week. P.S. I agree this show is AWESOME!! (and yes, girls like boxing too!! LOL)