URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 116
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"VIDCAPS: "This season on Joe Millionaire" vidcaps"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-21-03 at 01:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-03 AT 01:09 PM (EST)

I posted a bunch of vidcaps to the image gallery last night:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=544

Some notables:

I'm not sure if #6 & 7 are a group date what... my guess is it's dress shopping or something, they seem to be dressed pretty casual.

This looks like said dress shop to me.

Not sure if this is anything more than alone time... but that dress should be easy enough to spot

No surprise that the girl wearing cowhide catches the cowboy's attention... a leather dress huh... those German's are subtle

It looks like everyone gets pearls just for making it onto the show (the tray shows 11 necklaces... given that there are only 14 women, I think it's kinda unlikely that the first cut is from 14 to 11 (or assuming a necklace or two has already been handed out, 12 or 13.)

It's pearls... no spoilers here, moving on...

Finally a real elimination... those nine look pretty well laid out and I don't see a space for a 10th necklace, so apparently the first cut is from 14 to 9.

No surprise here... cowhide girl gets to the Final 9. The cowboy ropes a Cat. Given the fact that some of the other women look old enough to pass for Joe's mother, I doubt she's going anywhere anytime soon.

Group date picnic of some kind...

We've seen this shot before but now we can probably ID the women.

Helicopter ride... probably a solo date

Looks like cat to me

Unsure

Unsure

In the preview they made this appear like someone is packing to leave but I think it's just a girl looking in her suitcase while getting ready for a group thing.

Someone's pissed...

A rose ceremony just ended. What's with Joe's Howdy Doody outfit? The outfit matches to cap #45 which means it's the ceremony for the Final 9. Some women are hugging and saying goodbye's in the background -- and don't miss the bald cameraman back there as well!

Unsure.

Another Rose Ceremony just ended -- once again we see some women hugging andtheir goodbye's being said. So who's saying goodbye and who's staying?

-SB

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: VIDCAPS: "This season on Joe Millionaire" vidcaps"
Posted by Tiger Lily on 10-21-03 at 01:53 PM
#55 looks like the girl who was bawling in the previews. I think she was saying something like, "I'm too weak."

Thanks for posting these, Webby!

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

"Wow! A lot of work posting all those pictures. Thank you."
Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-21-03 at 03:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-03 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

David is a lush for mush. I don't think I've ever 'met' a guy who so easily cries.

Those women readily get drunk every night, then they get angry at Paul for waking them early. They have no ability to plan for that or adapt? They already lost sight of why they are there? If this was a real situation, do they really think a multi-millionaire would want a lush as a mate? or someone way too oblivious as to their own behavior? Ripe for the tabloids if they were actually married into high society.

- Well.. maybe just one more... Das burp... maybe just one more... Donka burp!

The last time I acted like that, in my teens, one hang-over and I couldn't drink again until the following weekend.

I think #61 is the girl actually getting quite angry with David - she was probably eliminated. They don't get the rules of the game until the next show, so I guess they all assumed they'd be there for a while.

The girls - maybe the collective fathers got together with Fox to teach these girls a lesson. They seem ungrateful and spoiled.

The one girl called cowboys a joke to Europeans - I wonder what they think of President Bush?