URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1158
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"To borrow a line from Estee..."

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 08-24-07 at 08:17 AM
I want Evel and Jen removed from the game for a rules violation.

Which rule, Zoidberg?

Well, if you must ask...

For Jen: Unwarranted destruction of personal property.
For Evel: Unwarranted physical contact outside of a challenge.

It seems that the rules on what people can get away with are a lot looser on BB than on Survivor. If Jen had torched Evel's belongings on Survivor, she would have been tossed out of the game and, depending on whose interpretation of the rules you take, may have had to give back her prize money. Same for Evel, who blew cigarette smoke in Jen's face and grabbed her repeatedly.

If Scott kicking a chair in Season 4 and Justin "playfully" holding a knife to Krista's throat in Season 2 generated expulsions, why don't Evel and Jen? Unless the BB house is too chicken to shrink their jury, which Jen doesn't even want to be a part of anyway...just cut it to 5 or bring in two cardboard cutouts. Cassandra from Survivor: Fiji and Carol from this season will do just fine for that.

Maybe I should get them jobs at my company after they're done with the show. People here get away with rules violations all the time...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: To borrow a line from Estee..."
Posted by qwertypie on 08-24-07 at 10:40 AM
Word!

I have only intermittantly watched this season. I think I can stop now. I have no desire to watch ED get even nastier as he goes through withdrawl.

And I am assuming that since Jen said "this opportunity was handed to her" she was casted rather than applied. Stupid endemol/CBS

Posted by nailbone on 08-24-07 at 04:38 PM
BB replaced his cigs, so no worries about withdrawal.

Posted by qwertypie on 08-24-07 at 04:49 PM
Told ya I wasn't following it closely.

Posted by kingfish on 08-24-07 at 06:19 PM
Hey Zoid, what's the woid?

See, the difference is that she is a pretty woman, with knockout legs, hootie ole hooters, a sexy smile, and he is an ugly pile of fuzzy moldy yuck pus with a Frankenstein's Monster smile.

So we love her and we hate him, what she does is excusable, and awww so sweet, and what he does is reprehensible, acts by right hand of Satan.

Why do I always have to explain this stuff?

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 08-25-07 at 12:59 PM
You've been reading too many of my stories.

Posted by jbug on 08-28-07 at 10:13 AM
Maybe I should get them jobs at my company after they're done with the show. People here get away with rules violations all the time...

Here too, but I think that is a different thread. Gonna start it?

Handcrafted by RollDdice