URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1158
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother #8 Episode #19 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 04:48 PM
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of the chesslike moves which slowly, carefully, and cunningly constrict into the noose which finally winds up hanging Dick on this thread until midnight, EDT, by which time the West Coast will have been reminded of a fundamental fact: pawns never, ever get captured. Or sacrificed. And evicted? Doesn't happen. Ever. And Dustin knows it.

Which kind of makes you wonder if anyone else in the cage bothered to figure it out...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Segcappers wanted."
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 04:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-07 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

'cause given the way I feel tonight, I'd be lucky if I can remember events like 'house explodes. Everyone dies. Dustin's grey T-shirts survive'. Actually transcribing them is right out.

"RE: Segcappers wanted."
Posted by Snidget on 08-16-07 at 05:19 PM
Usually I would but I'll be over on SYTYCD segcapping that show as it is a two hour finale and it will be concurrent with Big Bother.

Posted by vince3 on 08-16-07 at 07:12 PM
I can try, but given the way Tuesday's episode started for me (at least a 10 minute phone call) and the way the week/month/etc. has been going, I'm not making any guarantees.......

I'm afraid to ask, but what happened this time?

Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 07:22 PM
Just coming down with something. Nothing major -- I just don't feel up to my usual segcap standards, which were nowhere near Kath's to begin with.

Posted by vince3 on 08-16-07 at 07:25 PM
I think Kircon's the only one that's close to Kathliam's standards, but Kircon can rewind the player for Pirate Master...... live TV's a little harder.....

Posted by cahaya on 08-16-07 at 08:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-07 AT 08:16 PM (EST)

'house explodes. Everyone dies. Dustin's grey T-shirts survive'.

That'd eliminate giving away the other half of the prize money and if they're lucky, pick up an insurance settlement on the cage.

"Another Storm"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-16-07 at 07:38 PM
This will be the second time in as many weeks I believe that a storm will prevent me from watching.

Perhaps God is trying to tell me something.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

"Previously on BB8"
Posted by vince3 on 08-16-07 at 07:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-07 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

Jessica won HoH

Dick decided to be an a-hole to ensure Daniele's safety

Dick won the POV and continued to be an a$$

Jen planted the seeds of doubt about Dustin's decision to volunteer to become a pawn.....

Eric's Tuesday/Wildcard task was to give close friend/ally Jessica the silent treatment, so he played sick, which caused Jessica to doubt her alliance with Eric.....

Dick used the POV on Daniele, and Jessica put up Dustin in her place. Dustin thinks he's gonna take Dick out so he's rubbing it in his face......

Dick's now doing damage control to try to keep himself in.....

Will the pawn get captured, again?

"Didn't see this coming..."
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 07:53 PM
Dustin in the DR, happily talking about cutting off Danielle's left leg. Then he just as happily talks about cutting off Danielle's right leg.

So basically, Dustin's bisexual with an amputee fetish.

"I think the beeper might've gotten overtime this week"
Posted by vince3 on 08-16-07 at 08:00 PM
Between Dick's tirades and now they're gonna interview Joe about Dustin's gameplay and the other houseguests...... he was in for a long week.......

"The Chenbot shorts out again."
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:00 PM
Dick saved himself with the veto! Who knew?

"RE: The Chenbot shorts out again."
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-16-07 at 08:02 PM
Then she made Amber cry.

Wait. Everyone and everything makes Amber cry.

Nevermind.

Carry on.

"Oh, for..."
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:01 PM
Julie: 'Amber, is there anything you'd like to say to your daughter?'
Amber: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!'

"RE: Oh, for..."
Posted by nailbone on 08-16-07 at 08:03 PM

Good grief! Could she ask a more obvious "let's get the waterworks started" question????

Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:10 PM
It was also the speed of Amber's Pavlovian response. She was pretty much crying as soon as Julie hit 'dau'.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-16-07 at 08:23 PM
Did Julie refer to Amber's daughter as a five year old? Isn't 5 a little young to be going into the third grade?

Surely Julie didn't make a mistake? Right? Right? Anyone?

Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:35 PM
Well, after CBS has the paperwork changed, she'll be retroactively right...

"Oh yeah..."
Posted by nailbone on 08-16-07 at 08:04 PM

And does ANYONE care what Joe thinks anymore?

"RE: Oh yeah..."
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-16-07 at 08:25 PM
No.

"Four votes so far."
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:15 PM
Amber: Dick (as expected)
Eric: Dustin (as ordered)
Jameka: Dick (and can't even say his name -- uses ED)
Danielle: Dustin (and the other way would have been one of the all-time backstabs)

So we're looking at Zach and Jen. And if this somehow comes down to three-three...

"Current vote totals:"
Posted by vince3 on 08-16-07 at 08:16 PM
Amber: ED
Eric: Dustin, per America and a change in alliance.......
Jameka: ED
Daniele: Dustin

Vote is currently tied 2-2

"RE: Current vote totals:"
Posted by vince3 on 08-16-07 at 08:18 PM
Zach: Dustin
Jen: Dustin

Dustin is the first jury member by a vote of 4-2 and he's in shock.........

Amber and Jameka are like "Wha happened?"

"A chess move..."
Posted by cahaya on 08-16-07 at 08:21 PM
K x P. The Black King removes the white pawn from the board.

Check.

"RE: Current vote totals:"
Posted by drebaby on 08-16-07 at 08:23 PM
Why anyone wants to see both Dannielle and "the evel one" remain the house another week is just ludacris....those two will run this house for the next three of weeks...America is foolish for having Eric turn the house upside down with Dustin's ouster. Hopefully dani, Evel and Eric himself are next into the sequester house....

"Votes, Part II"
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:20 PM
Zach: Dustin (keeping his word)
Jen: Dustin (playing both sides)

And that's it. 4-2, and a fairly shocked Dustin is knocked out of the game. One more pawn who got captured.

Breaking news: Amber did not cry the second Dustin went out! I repeat: she didn't cry! We finally found the thing that wouldn't set her off! And Dustin was supposed to be her best friend and ally!

Always nice to see Amber's real feelings, isn't it?

"RE: Votes, Part II"
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:20 PM
Dustin: 'Everything happens for a reason.'

Maybe a little too much time hanging around Jameka.

Posted by cameraman043 on 08-16-07 at 08:28 PM
AWESOME. Dustin's look was the highlight of the season. Bye bye......

"Oh great.."
Posted by Undertow12345 on 08-16-07 at 08:29 PM
Now another week of ##### thumping his chest and making with the Conch like Lord of the Flies.....

"RE: Oh great.."
Posted by KaysarGOTjipped on 08-16-07 at 08:32 PM
I'd rather watch him then Jameka reading the bible or Amber crying! D.I.C.K. does make for good TV and he's entertaining. If he left, that house would be the MOST BORING in BB history. Producers can't have that!

Adios Dustin! lol

Posted by nailbone on 08-16-07 at 08:27 PM

She didn't cry when she left. And yet, on the "goodbye" video that she never thought he'd actualy see, she's bawling like a baby.

"Finale is 9/18"
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:25 PM
Dustin partially cut Julie off there. Well, there goes his check...

Shot of the HoH competition waiting outside. The Target $2.99 Isolation Booths Of Dumb are back. What a shock,

"RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #19 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by nailbone on 08-16-07 at 08:25 PM

SO Dustin goes into the jury thinking that Eric screwed him over. Wonder if at any point before the final vote, they'll fill everyone in on that twist? OR, if he doesn't survive till the end, will he be able to tell his fellow sequestees?

Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:27 PM
At this point, it has to be a secret until the end. Eric can't stand in front of Dustin at the jury and say 'Sorry -- I wasn't in control of my own actions.' America's Player will have to make excuses for America's decisions until the last vote is read.

Posted by vince3 on 08-16-07 at 08:26 PM
and Eric's goodbye is a "wha happened? I'm gonna join you soon in that case" line of BS.............

"Jameka astounds easily."
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:31 PM
Jameka on the Mad Hatter: 'He's moving! He's moving!'

Oh, come on, Jameka. Didn't your deity tell him to do that?

"Exceptionally stupid HoH competition."
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:32 PM
All those weird events in the house were leading up to? A true/false quiz.

Well, there goes the coup.

"The new HoH is..."
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:33 PM
...Danielle.

Geez, Jameka's deity just can't stop testing her faith for a minute, can he?

"RE: The new HoH is..."
Posted by happybarb3660 on 08-16-07 at 08:36 PM
I think I almost jumped up and down when Dustin was voted out and I got even closer when Danielle won HOH!! Couldn't be happier!

"For the second week in a row"
Posted by vince3 on 08-16-07 at 08:35 PM
one of the blondes in the house win the HoH in a dress that doesn't lend itself to jumping up and down without revealing everything up top........

and for the second time this season, right after Dick and Danielle are both nominated and survive, one of the Donato's win the subsequent HoH.........

"RE: For the second week in a row"
Posted by drebaby on 08-16-07 at 08:37 PM

>and for the second time this
>season, right after Dick and
>Danielle are both nominated and
>survive, one of the Donato's
>win the subsequent HoH.........

Like I said earlier either Danielle or her dad will rule the house for the next 2-3 weeks...

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-16-07 at 08:37 PM
Some strange twisted part of me wanted an Amber HOH week. The strange twisted part that enjoys seeing emotional trainwrecks.

I still might get my wish if Danielle nominates Amber.

*crosses fingers*

"Typical America's poll"
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-07 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

Who should Eric try to get Danielle to nominate?

Vote For The Worst option is clearly Dick -- so wait for that one to appear.

"RE: Typical America's poll"
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-16-07 at 08:40 PM
For Eric the worst option would be Jessica.

Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:44 PM
Worse than talking Danielle into nominating her father?

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-16-07 at 08:57 PM
Dick would probably expect Eric to flip on their evict Dustin plan/deal. But if Jessica found out Eric tried to get her nominated this week it would ruin everything he's worked for in the house, i.e., the mother of his future children.

Posted by michel on 08-16-07 at 08:59 PM
Jessica and Dick might split the VFTW option so we might see something different. I wouldn't mind seeing Amber nominated.

Posted by nailbone on 08-16-07 at 09:45 PM

Not gonna happen. Amber and Jameka are the logical nominees, ergo "America" will not give him either as a choice.

"Live-post episode discussion --"
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:40 PM
-- in the Live Chat area (left sidebar, middle option in Other Fun), using the AyaK's Bar selection.

"Nomination predictions?"
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 08:50 PM
You'd think Jameka & Amber with Zach or Jen as an emergency backup, but...

"RE: Nomination predictions?"
Posted by teacherkelly on 08-16-07 at 08:56 PM
I think it's pretty predictable....why would it not be Jameka and Amber. Especially after Jameka's rant on Danielle a few night's back. Did anyone notice that Jam was one of the first people to hug Dani when she won?? Hmmmm....might she be a tad worried?? She can also say that Amber is the pawn and that she has to put Amber up to make sure she doesn't vote to keep Jam in. That's what I'd do.

"RE: Nomination predictions?"
Posted by happybarb3660 on 08-16-07 at 10:02 PM
I automatically assumed that it would be those two. I know don't necessarly think that all of America's choices have just been to screw with Eric. In fact...when it has come down to voting it really reflects the polls on CBS.com. The people he's been told to get nominated and evicted and such...very low likeability on that site. I don't think ##### will come up at all.

"Dustin and the worst-case scenario."
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 09:06 PM
Arrive in Sequesterville. Settle in. Start to calm down and relax a little. Twenty-four hours later...

...Joe shows up.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

"Okay..help me out!"
Posted by Undertow12345 on 08-16-07 at 09:24 PM
Eric and Jess have decided to go with ##### and Dani..Jen is there too and Zach will play thier way to keep safe.....so jameka and Amber have been juts cut loose to float away together? is this true...I hope it is!
Does Amber and jameka realize this if its true????
Will they figurte it out this weeka nd at least fight to stay???

"RE: Okay..help me out!"
Posted by boaster on 08-16-07 at 09:48 PM
From a strategy point, going with Dicque and Danielle would be the worst thing any houseguest can do. If Dicque, Danielle and anyone else made it to the final three the odds would be 2 to 1 against because you know both of them are going to stay loyal to each other.

Posted by nailbone on 08-16-07 at 09:49 PM
I'm fairly certain that they realized it almost as soon as the vote was read and Dustin walked out.

Will they figure out a way to fight it and stay? I'd say the chances are negligible.

And since Jameka can't play for HOH again next week, I'd say Amber is the most logical of the two to get rid of.

But then, there's that "L" word again...

Posted by tweets on 08-16-07 at 10:35 PM
    BAH! I wanted Julie to let Dustin in on the America's Player twist. It was done the first two Thursday shows. I wonder why they stopped? I'm not going to record all of The Early Show just to watch that part though.

Posted by Ronin on 08-16-07 at 10:47 PM
My guess is that anyone in the Jury House will not be told about Eric and the AP gag until Eric gets bounced...

Posted by tweets on 08-16-07 at 11:01 PM
>My guess is that anyone in
>the Jury House will not
>be told about Eric and
>the AP gag until Eric
>gets bounced...

Oh of course, thats right.