URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1157
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lets Keep The Bashing To A Maximum Please!"

Posted by noliferealityfan on 10-12-05 at 01:29 PM
this is the Bashers area - all you love fest "oh the family edition is great" sheep please go back to the lovers forums! this forum is for the not so nice, negative , mean hateful people like myself! shoo!

now.. lets continue bashing this sad excuse for a season!

OMG AN Airplane Ride! WOW! Unique to this season! too bad it was the middle of the night and there was almost no strategy involved in getting a fast flight.

Mud Track... so so..
Fish beheading.. yawn

lets all get on a bus.. yay!

oh.. the trailer trash is crazy - no one likes them.. there pretending to dance outside the waffle place! Great TV! Almost as good as the lawrence welk show./....

watching this season is like traveling with my family cross country when i was a kid - not something i want to repeat anytime soon.

then what..
lets see.. rocket ships.. easy navigation -
centerfuge with a waiting list - yawn
aol plug - puke

and of course the pit stop and phils loving caring way of saying you lost - then the probing 20minute speech

bigger yawn..

this is the first season i have watched that i actually didnt pause the show when the phone rang, made dinner, etc.

hell, i took the dog out during the pitstop segment and all i could do was hear the tv - barely listened.

this show sucks - no way around it.
family edition blows.

bring back the real tar- and you lovefest sheep keep in your own pen!

*rant*

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion