URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1152
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Vote out America"

Posted by flipxcyd on 08-13-07 at 04:24 PM
...and have Eric play on his own! America has no idea how to play BB. Making Eric give Jessica the silent treatment is just wrong. I suppose we have to stoop to all the BB players in the house and just be cold and heartless. Now we're stooping to Dique's level.

I guess I'm just pissed because you all made Jessica cry!

Note to CBS: Simply said, you guys SUCK!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Vote out America"
Posted by sencnes on 08-13-07 at 05:02 PM
You should have a spoiler disclaimer on this.

Posted by 2goobas on 08-13-07 at 07:35 PM
Why should there be a spoiler disclaimer? This is the spoiler board. (or was it moved?)

Posted by Snidget on 08-13-07 at 07:49 PM
*Points down to Bebo's post*

It was moved.

Posted by shanshan2007 on 08-13-07 at 05:32 PM
I'm assuming this episode hasn't aired yet? Or was it on Showtime? I watch religiously and haven't seen this on either. Gawd, I hope I didn't miss this.

But I thought America instructed Eric to give DUSTIN the silent treatment.

Posted by shanshan2007 on 08-13-07 at 05:32 PM
BTW, I think Jessica SHOULD cry. She has spent WEEKS in the house showing us NOTHING. It's about time she should get a little uncomfortable.

"Moved to Live Feeds"
Posted by Bebo on 08-13-07 at 07:32 PM
Reminder: Posting live feed information to the Bashers/Fanatics forum prior to the show airing is a violation of the community guidelines.

Posted by Dakota on 08-15-07 at 02:38 AM
I don't think America's Player makes it more interesting, in fact I think it's gotten ridiculous. I'm so bummed about this season that I came here to post about it. Give me Dr. Will and Janelle and the strategizing any day over all the yelling and crying of Amber, ##### and Danielle.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-17-07 at 10:29 AM
I am at the point where I think the America's Player has ruined things for me. No one votes what Eric should do. It is how can we ruin Eric. Honestly I give Eric a lot of credit....he has played the bad voting real well. How he was able to convince everyone Dustin needed to go when it was 99% sure ##### was going home is beyond me. On top of that he had to do it while giving Jess the silent treatment.

But I am disgusted by the AP twist. I am sick and tired of seeing Evel be cruel and a jerk. But America loves it because they love to see him treat them bad. When I say America however it is the ballot stuffers, because that is what is going on.

Who do you think Eric is going to have to get nominated? Think? I don't even have to think. It will be Jessica and I think it has become absurd. I am almost to the point where I don't even feel like watching this show anymore. 'America' has ruined this season for me.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-17-07 at 11:57 AM
Who do you think Eric is going to have to get nominated? Think? I don't even have to think. It will be Jessica and I think it has become absurd.

It looks like Amber is the target. TVclubhouse is reporting he was called to the diary room late last night and when he came out went straight to Danielle and started pushing Amber.

I am almost to the point where I don't even feel like watching this show anymore. 'America' has ruined this season for me.

This is the producers' thing, not America's. I don't even refer to Eric as America's player. I call him the Producers's Bitch.

Posted by carmaj0530 on 08-17-07 at 12:12 PM
I agree. I don't think D!ck acts this way in real life, just in "Reel" life.
So far I think America has been doing alright with the voting. I loved the look on Dustin's face last night, I wish they could have frozen it on screen.
I personally don't know why Amber has made it this long, Jameka has a least performed ok in challenges. But one of them should go. I am not a fan of "floaters" in any game. I enjoy watching the show, D!ck overall does not bother me.