URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 115
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Season 9"

Posted by byoffer on 10-05-12 at 11:59 AM
Anyone? Two episodes in now, and lots (LOTS!!!) to discuss.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Season 9"
Posted by agman on 10-12-12 at 02:07 PM
talk about being out of the loop(or out of touch in this case) I actually thought this show had been cancelled!

Posted by byoffer on 10-12-12 at 02:49 PM
If action in this forum is any indication, then it won't be long before it gets cancelled!

(plus they killed of my favourite cutie on the show)

Posted by blacknwhitedog on 10-12-12 at 07:23 PM
well I watched up to season 4 on Netflix- then I just saw this season and let me say everyone got really really old looking.

Tardis by cahaya

Posted by agman on 10-23-12 at 01:07 PM
And tired looking too!

Posted by MKitty on 11-16-12 at 06:25 PM
yeah, I was just saying to Mr. Kitty the other day how old and haggard "Merideth" looks. She really does look tired!
But, still liking the hot love fest going on between Kepner and the plastic surgery dude whose name escapes me right now (but his mom is played by Debbie Allen)

Spooked by Agman

Posted by agman on 01-17-13 at 05:26 PM
I haven't even watched the show in awhile. As I said in an earlier post, I thought the show had been cancelled!

Posted by JessicaStevan on 01-31-13 at 08:12 AM
Watch Grey’s Anatomy Season 9 Episode 13 Online

Summary : Grey’s Anatomy is a medical drama set at the fictional Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital in Seattle. The series covers the stories of the interns and residents at the hospital as they try to balance their personal lives with the demands of their medical training. The main character is Meredith Grey, who is married to a neurosurgeon at the hospital.

Watch Full Episode - Grey’s Anatomy S9E13 -- http://w.atch.me/UfQJHR