URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1148
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 7, Finale ... TAR Fans, It's Time To Vote!"

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-09-05 at 02:07 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 00:13 AM (EST)

Edited to add: It seems that some people are having a bit of a challenge to follow the voting order I've suggested in my post here, so I'm repeating it here...

Enter your vote in the SUBJECT line as follows:
3rd / 2nd / 1st ... not 1st/2nd/3rd.
Thanks.

Welcome, everyone, to the final voting thread of the season! It's the last episode of the season and your job is to tell us the finish order of the three teams left in the race.

Team TARsucks Spoilers, whew you guys had me worried last week! The early voting was in favour of Romber getting eliminated, but the late votes pulled up the numbers in favour of Meredith/Gretchen getting turfed from the show. Our team picking record is now up to 5-5-0-1.

For this finale, you're going to be voting in this manner: 3rd, 2nd, winner, i.e. MG / LA / BG

The three teams left:
RA = Rob/Amber
RK = Ron/Kelly
UJ = Uchenna/Joyce

The Rules, the same old brak brak

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's result IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: TAR 7, Finale ... TAR Fans, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., FK/HA/KJ. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

Please note that those who do not bother to put contestant names in the subject heading will likely not have their vote counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Adam/Rebecca (or Whoever)".

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free, though, to explain the reasoning behind your vote, predict who will finish first, get yielded, Fast Forwards, etc.

4. Have fun!

ELIMINATED/NEs/TBCs:
Ryan/Chuck (Best Friends) - Episode 1
Megan/Heidi (Barbies) - Episode 2
Debbie/Bianca (Lifelong Friends who can't read a map) - Episode 3
Susan/Patrick (Mother/Son) - Episode 4
Non-Elimination (Meredith/Gretchen last) - Episode 5
Ray/Deana (Dating On-and-Off) - Episode 6
Brian/Greg (Half-Naked Brothers) - Episode 7
To Be Continued - Episode 8
Lynn/Alex (Boyfriends) - Episode 9
Non-Elimination (Ron/Kelly last) - Episode 10
Meredith/Gretchen (Old Zombies) - Episode 11

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RK / RA / UJ"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-09-05 at 02:12 AM
Yay, I vote first!

I'm going with the betting spoiler here as it just seems to be too strong of a point to be ignored -- someone KNEW something way back early in the show about Uchenna/Joyce winning, enough to put down a large number of bets on these two.

Rob/Amber make a perfect second-place team from their editing in the show and I think they'll be satisfied in this position knowing it's a good finish and they've done well to keep themselves in the show through every leg of the show.

I see Ron/Kelly as being too dysfuntional to work well together through every clue and every roadblock/detour of the finale so I'm putting them in third place.

Scratch and sniff

"RA / RK / UJ"
Posted by IceCat on 05-09-05 at 02:24 AM

Alphabetical order...

"RK / RA / UJ"
Posted by realitybites on 05-09-05 at 04:23 AM
"Uchenna and Joyce... 5 continents, 10 countries, 22 cities, 44,000 miles, congratulations, you are the winners of this Amazing Race."

The winner is open & shut if you believe certain spoilers. They're worthy, in the tradition of Chip & Kim. The media whores continue the tradition of the strongest team coming in second. Which leaves Ron & Kelly. He will NOT, absolutely NOT, propose at the finish line.

"RA / RK / UJ"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-09-05 at 06:12 AM
I just love the symmetry of it.

Plus I just have to agree with Icey! Smart and Talented!

"R/K, R/A, U/J"
Posted by pmspml5 on 05-09-05 at 06:14 AM
I am of the thinking that the betting spoilers have not been wrong yet that I know of.

"R/K, U/J, R/A"
Posted by Flowerpower on 05-09-05 at 06:23 AM
Sorry, just don't see how R/A could lose, betting spoiler or no betting spoiler. GO ROMBER!

"RK/UJ/RA"
Posted by KObrien_fan on 05-09-05 at 06:43 AM
The DAWS take it home.

"VOTE CHANGE: RK/RA/UJ"
Posted by KObrien_fan on 05-10-05 at 07:24 AM
Upon further review I really think the betting spoiler does hold up.

"RA / RK / UJ"
Posted by ARnutz on 05-09-05 at 07:02 AM
I can't believe the end is near. We've had great fun this season!

I am basing this on the betting spoiler and the rumor that Romber come in third. Plus, Icey voted this way too.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

"RK / RA / UJ"
Posted by gatortod on 05-09-05 at 07:07 AM
Betting spoiler again.

CBS's Romber "experiment" worked by drawing in some Survivor viewers. It would be best for CBS if Romber does not win ... do not want everyone thinking the CBS reality shows are "fixed" for Romber.

"R/A, R/K, U/J"
Posted by dragonflies on 05-09-05 at 08:39 AM
I'm going with Icey, PMS & ArNutz here.

another syren masterpiece

"RK/ RA/ UJ"
Posted by guyRaven on 05-09-05 at 09:16 AM
I have faith in Uchenna and Joyce to beat Rob and Amber.

"RE: RK/ RA/ UJ"
Posted by FLORIDAGAL on 05-09-05 at 09:21 AM
1-- ROMBER
2-- UJ
3-- TEAM DYSFUNCTIONAL

JUST ORDERED MY I LOVER ROMBER SHIRT FROM TARFLIES

"R/K, U/J, R/A"
Posted by bostonrobfan on 05-09-05 at 09:46 AM
Just a hunch...

"U/J R/K R/A"
Posted by weecama on 05-09-05 at 09:52 AM
Romber to win despite the betting spoiler ..I just can't see how they could be stopped .

Go Romber !!

~puddin~

"R/K, R/A, U/J"
Posted by Bebo on 05-09-05 at 10:04 AM
"It takes two" and the team where both have been contributing significantly is Uchenna and Joyce. Combined with the betting spoiler (which I didn't want to believe last season, even though it's held true for Survivor) and the favorable editing, and I'm picking them to win.

Romber has been getting the classic runner-up edit - the solid team that everyone respects and is gunning for but thinks is evil. Frank and Margherita, Wil and Tara, Colin and Christie are but a few examples.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

"RA / RK / UJ"
Posted by seahorse on 05-09-05 at 10:20 AM
Going with the odds.

I hope that Romber wins, however. I do believe it is possible though that the betting spoiler was fixed to make it look like a U/J win when it was not.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"R/K, U/J, R/A"
Posted by beau_30 on 05-09-05 at 10:46 AM
Thats who I think, not who I want. Im going by statics and game play. Romber has played one hell of a time.

"R/K, U/J, R/A"
Posted by Devious Weasel on 05-09-05 at 10:46 AM
It takes a lot for me to disregard a betting spoiler, but that's what I am going to do. Here's why. A betting spoiler is always icing on the cake. It confirms spoiler info we already had. It's not usually the only thing we have. Now, part of that is the general lack of info regarding TAR. But, for my money, there is nothing else out there that would point toward a U/J win. Everything seems to be pointing toward a R/A win. So that's what I am going for.

And whoever wins, it won't be close. There will be a significant gap between first and second.

"RE: R/K, U/J, R/A"
Posted by TerriBlue on 05-09-05 at 12:40 PM
I hate to burst your bubble DeviousWeasel, but apparently the finish is close. As in 'extremely close'. As in 'footrace to the finish line' close. And this isn't just your standard "A little birdie told me so", it's a quote from Phil Keogan on a 104 KRBE interview in Houston this morning. As host, he ought to know

"UJ / RK/ RA"
Posted by edc3746 on 05-09-05 at 11:53 AM
I'm hanging on to a tiny thread of hope that Romber wins! Plus, I love Devious Weasel's logic. That's enough for me!!!

As for R/K I think they might be able to pull it together and finish 2nd. I never thought they would last this long so I shouldn't underestimate them.

As for U/J, they are a nice team, and I won't be upset if they win. They are my 2nd favorites, but I just don't think they are as strong as the others. They have definitely run a couple of near perfect legs, but not with the consistency of R/A!

ROMBER IS AMAZING!!!!

"RA/UJ/RK"
Posted by Estee on 05-09-05 at 11:56 AM
I'm going with the 'worst nightmare' win.

"RA, RK, UJ"
Posted by LibraRising on 05-09-05 at 12:36 PM
If the alphabetic method was good enough for Icey & Dr. Sean...

Betting spoilers rarely lie. Neither does editing. I'll take that over Regis Philbin's word any day.

U/J will lose a non-elim, per the RaceyGirl photos. Rob/Amber are probably the unfortunate ones who lose a clue.

Oh, and FWIW (not much), Jonathan from last season posted his prediction as: UJ first, RA second and RK third.

"RK / UJ / RA"
Posted by bondt007 on 05-09-05 at 12:37 PM

upstream, yes?

"RE: TAR 7, Finale ... TAR Fans, It's Time To Vote!"
Posted by kbh21 on 05-09-05 at 12:48 PM
UJ/RK/RA.. I hope!!

"RA/RK/UJ"
Posted by JackieKay on 05-09-05 at 01:25 PM
Betting spoiler all the way.

I guess the betting could have been based on misinformation but since the betting spoilers have never been wrong before, I will lean towards it being right. Also, I think the previews have been set up to make it look like Romber have the edge and UJ are in trouble, to mislead us. I have RA as third because of the earlier rumors that RA finished third.

"RK/RA/UJ"
Posted by cahaya on 05-09-05 at 01:34 PM
Objective/subjective reasons for prediction, including latest spoiler information:

RK (3rd): Worst team, no chemistry, no favorable spoiler, no karma, and no proposal at the finish line.
RA (2nd): Best team, post-race wedding & interview spoilers, and leftover bad karma from previous legs.
UJ (1st): Good team, solid "betting spoiler", and good karma.

I'd like to see them finish in the same order.

Do we need to overhaul our spoiler intelligence gathering operations? TAR is operating publicly in broad daylight!

"RA/RK/UJ"
Posted by clemsonbeav on 05-09-05 at 01:44 PM
Duh.

"Vote Tally #1"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-09-05 at 01:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-05 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

This is post #28 with 26 votes tallied and one person who replied to a post (shame, shame to TerriBlue!). This total included two voting posts where the poster (ahem, FloridaGal and kbh21) didn't change the subject heading.

Dang, Beav... ruined my 3-way tie posting!

PREDICTED FINISH (3rd to 1st):

08 - RA/RK/UJ
07 - RK/RA/UJ
07 - RK/UJ/RA
03 - UJ/RK/RA
01 - RA/UJ/RK

BY FINISH:

First Place
UJ - 15
RA - 10
RK - 01

Second Place
RK - 11
UJ - 08
RA - 07

Third Place
RK - 14
RA - 09
UJ - 03

Keep the votes coming in, folks!

Scratch and sniff

"U/J, R/A, R/K"
Posted by esquire on 05-09-05 at 02:36 PM
Never bet against an off shore betting spoiler

"RK/RA/UJ"
Posted by kary1371 on 05-09-05 at 02:57 PM
Just a guess.

"R&K, U&J, ROMBER "
Posted by iatovttotx78 on 05-09-05 at 03:51 PM
That is all

~Tim~

"RK/RA/UJ"
Posted by landruajm on 05-09-05 at 04:07 PM
I'd much rather see Rob and Amber win. They deserve it. But Uchenna and Joyce are not undeserving, and betting spoilers are hard to argue with.

"RA / RK / UJ"
Posted by Jims02 on 05-09-05 at 04:16 PM
I really don't believe in the Regis and Kelly spoiler. If Rob and Amber were nobodies, then I might wonder why he's having them on, ala Freddy and Kendra.

And Uchenna/Joyce? All hail the betting spoiler!

"RA/RK/UJ"
Posted by molpel on 05-09-05 at 04:19 PM
Took a while to decide the outcome, as there are so many things to take into consideration!

Romber #1
RKelly #2
Marrieds #3 - but I think they will be VERY CLOSE to RKelly.

"RK/UJ/RA"
Posted by michel on 05-09-05 at 04:39 PM
Rom and Amber ran the best race and I'm still hoping the betting spoiler is wrong.

"RK, UJ, RA"
Posted by syren on 05-09-05 at 05:44 PM
I just cannot see how Romber cannot win. They have ran the best race so far.

"RK / UJ / RA"
Posted by Voltec on 05-09-05 at 06:45 PM
I am going with a gut instinct on this. I have really begun to believe that the betting spoiler was complete misinformation (not the result of, it WAS the misinformation - meaning, someone did it to cause us to think UJ would win). I don't know who did it, honestly, I don't care... but I think it was done intentionally.

BTW - some of the people seem to be voting in 'reverse order'... both Molpel and Esquire wrote messages which appear contradictory to their votes.

Remember - #3 / #2 / #1 ... ;)

Matt

"UJ/RK/RA"
Posted by strid333 on 05-09-05 at 06:47 PM
Hey, I actually remembered to vote!

"RE: R/K, U/J, R/A"
Posted by heatherms2k on 05-09-05 at 07:17 PM
I think R/A have run the best race ever, both this season & past seasons.

"R/A, R/K, U/J"
Posted by Lula on 05-09-05 at 07:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 09:34 AM (EST)

That is first to last. This is not how I would like for it to be. I don't see how R/A can be stopped. If I had my way to would be, first to last, U/J, R/K, R/A.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to change the subject line. That is how I hope it will be. Maybe good thoughts will make it come true.

"RK, Romber, UJ win."
Posted by Swami on 05-09-05 at 09:16 PM
Man I keep going back & forth on this! Romber have run the best race and I want them to win. I really do! But UJ have also run an excellent race, and betting spoilers rule.

The last time Rob carried Amber on his back she (but really they) won ASS. This time--maybe her luck runs out.

If RK win I will scream REALLY LOUD!!!

"RA/RK/UJ"
Posted by felines on 05-09-05 at 10:11 PM
I think UJ will win just because the show has been edited around Rob and Amber and everyone might expect them to win. Of the 3 couples left UJ have been seen the least in the entire show and just might be the surprise to win.

Posted by pretty_kat on 05-09-05 at 10:37 PM
I am hoping for an R/A win...

I am also guessing they won because according to M/G, (in their local interview) they weren't satisfied with the ending. They would be satisfied if U/J won, wouldn't they?

But then again, let's all find out on the finale..

I'm soooo excited!!!

"RA/UJ/RK"
Posted by mookiemeister on 05-10-05 at 00:05 AM
Rob and Amber are just too strong of a team for others to beat. Ron and Kelly comes in 3rd because of their bickering.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"RK / UJ / RA"
Posted by Silvergirl1 on 05-10-05 at 02:42 AM

I just want a Romber win, although I won't be upset at all if Joyce and Uchenna take first place.

"RK/UJ/RA"
Posted by TAR Junkie on 05-10-05 at 07:09 AM

"UK / RK/ RA"
Posted by Drive My Car on 05-10-05 at 07:46 AM
Uchenna and Joyce will come in third, they wil say wonderful things about each other, we will all love them even more.

Ron and Kelly will use the only strategy they know, and will continue to try to ride Rob and Ambers coat tails.

Rob and Amber will be first, though the editing of the last leg is going to try to fool us.

I'm sticking with my dimple theory.

"RK/UJ/RA !!!!"
Posted by Jealousy on 05-10-05 at 08:23 AM
Go Rob & Amber!

"Romber / Ronkel / Ujoystwonamillion"
Posted by samboohoo on 05-10-05 at 08:40 AM

Icey bounced my Dicey

"RK / RA / UJ"
Posted by Seana on 05-10-05 at 09:31 AM
Just hopin'

"RK/UJ/RA"
Posted by mrc on 05-10-05 at 09:44 AM
R. Kelly will find themseleves in therapy with Dr. Phil at an airport in Jamaica and thus will not finish the race.

U/J will stop and help some individuals in a plane accident, then realize that they are going to be regulars on the next season of .

Romber will win by 24 hours, thumb their noses at the rest of the poor schmucks who even tried to beat them, and happily announce that they are doing a joint stint on the Bachelor/Bachelorette.

A Nefarious Dice Creation
At least, this is what my spoilers tell me!

"R/K, R/A, U/J"
Posted by JuniorTheorist on 05-10-05 at 09:53 AM
Joychenna takin' it all!

I would have said Romber goes first because of the injury promo, but Ron and Kelly are going to pieces. Utterly going to pieces.

"RK/UJ/RA"
Posted by Loree on 05-10-05 at 09:55 AM
I am sick of betting spoilers. So I am going to hope this one is wrong and just go on gut instinct. If I had never heard of the betting spoiler I would never have thought U/J would win.

"R/A, R/K, U/J"
Posted by msbuni30 on 05-10-05 at 10:18 AM
I am so excited for the final tonight...then the let down that no TAR for quite a while!

"RK / UJ / RA"
Posted by Steph_Fan on 05-10-05 at 10:21 AM
I have had a tough time deciding as well, between UJ and Romber. But Rob and Amber have just been so tough all along - I don't see how they could lose. Down with the betting spoiler!

Plus, I love them!

"R/K,U/J,R/A"
Posted by Corvis on 05-10-05 at 10:45 AM
I could have sworn I already voted. Anyway, I think Rob and Amber win it. And I think it's going to come down to a footrace with Rob and Amber vs. Uchenna and Joyce. Rob and Amber just barely win it and Rob has to literally carry Amber over the finish line.

And I don't care what anyone says about their celebrity helping them or the way the played the game... they deserved to win and if they do pull it out, they will be the best Amazing Race players of any season.

"RK/UJ/RA"
Posted by Q on 05-10-05 at 11:24 AM
I think Romber pull it off as well. The U/J spoiler is close, but no cigar, they will come in second, even though I want them to win.

RK will argue, argue, argue their way to third. I really can't stand him, and she should dump this "War Hero" and find herself a real man who treats her right.

"RE: RK/UJ/RA"
Posted by Voltec on 05-10-05 at 07:04 PM
>RK will argue, argue, argue their
>way to third. I
>really can't stand him, and
>she should dump this "War
>Hero" and find herself a
>real man who treats her
>right.

I hope you are kidding about Kelly finding herself a 'real man'. Ron should dump that superficial 'Beauty Queen' and find a woman who knows that you don't become a POW by request and the torture he endured certainly wasn't the easy way out of his commitment!

Immediately after crossing the mat, Ron should announce to the world that he is dumping her as of that momment.

Matt

===================================
Go Navy, Beat Army... or am I a little early for that?

"R/K, R/A, U/J"
Posted by moonbaby on 05-10-05 at 12:09 PM
I hope.

"R/K - R/A - U/J"
Posted by zing on 05-10-05 at 01:06 PM
I'm fine with U/J as the winner...they're good people. Honestly, I'd rather see Romber win because I'm sick that way. TAR is not about "may the nicest team win". But what it all boils down to is - follow the money. Betting spoilers are not to be denied.

The only retort to that is the thought that CBS may have rigged it as a misdirection...but come on - if you mess with the bets, you sleep with the fishes. And nobody over there is putting their keester on the line for a show. It just ain't worth it.

Posted by magooflorida on 05-10-05 at 01:34 PM
RK/UJ/RA

I am definately not going with the betting spoilers. That would be too easy! I am quite sure that someone put a bunch of bets on UJ just to throw everyone off. They do the same thing with the editing of the show! I love Rob and Amber and am really hoping they win it all! They ran a heck of a race and deserve to win!

"RA / RK / UJ"
Posted by boxersrfun on 05-10-05 at 02:04 PM
I want R/A to fall HARD !!!!!

"RK/UJ/RA"
Posted by bermudabob4561 on 05-10-05 at 02:30 PM
The betting spolier comes a cropper. Come on Romber!!

"RA, RK, UJ"
Posted by djandy on 05-10-05 at 04:34 PM
Go Uchenna & Joyce!

"U&J/R&K/R&A"
Posted by waldo555 on 05-10-05 at 04:42 PM

Going against what my brain is telling me (betting spoilers are never wrong), there is always hope.

"R/K, U/J, R/A"
Posted by pal2002 on 05-10-05 at 05:40 PM
Not really scientific just the teams I like. Go Rob and Amber!

"RK, RA, UJ"
Posted by volmel on 05-10-05 at 06:03 PM
I'm doing it in order of the luuuuvvvvv I see between each couple. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Mel

"RK / RA / UJ"
Posted by dabo on 05-10-05 at 06:09 PM
and i expect next season will totally suck

"R/K, U/J, R/A"
Posted by AMAZING gRACE on 05-10-05 at 06:13 PM
And if Ron gets down on his knee at the finish line to propose... I will drive to the Early Show tomorrow and personally punch him in the face... Maybe TAR can set something up where Kelly goes on a date with Johnathon from last season... Now thats a reality show!!

"R/K, U/J, ROMBER!!!!"
Posted by hunniebunns on 05-10-05 at 06:23 PM
'nuff said

"rk/ra/uj"
Posted by survivorscott on 05-10-05 at 06:32 PM
always follow the money

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

"RK/RA/UJ"
Posted by travelingbetty on 05-10-05 at 06:32 PM
I really nothing against Romber, I just don't want them to win!!!! If RK can make it the finish line, it will be last.

"R/K U/J R/A"
Posted by packrat on 05-10-05 at 06:47 PM
Or it could be...................LOL
I just don't want Ron and Kelly coming in 1st. There would be a war when he dumps her a$$, and she takes him to court to get his share of the winning, too. Here's Kelly stating to the court "Just veiw the tapes and see how he treated me. All I ever did was show him how much I love him, and he treated me like this, so I deserve all the money." I think Rob has ran the best race, but I also like U/J, although it has taken them the entire race to learn how it's suppose to be ran. How many times have they gotten lost, or forgotten something?

"RK, RA, UJ"
Posted by LeftPinky on 05-10-05 at 06:43 PM
RK - won't be sorry to see you come in third...

RA - I think you ran the smartest race, likely make a big error in the finale - perhaps you think you got the best flight and didn't (hmmm, that sounds familiar)...

UJ - Good for you!

Icey did it!
Personally, I'd like to see Romber win...

"Vote Tally #2"
Posted by IceCat on 05-10-05 at 07:37 PM
This is post 76 covering 70 votes, 2 tallies, 1 changed vote, and a shameful 3 spoiled posts.

25 - RK/UJ/RA
20 - RK/RA/UJ
16 - RA/RK/UJ
06 - UJ/RK/RA
02 - RA/UJ/RK
01 - UJ/RA/RK

BY FINISH:

First Place
UJ - 36
RA - 31
RK - 03

Second Place
UJ - 27
RK - 22
RA - 21

Third Place
RK - 45
RA - 18
UJ - 07

Looks like we're expecting a RK/UJ/RA finish... so far... it's close!

Keep voting!

"RK / UJ / RA"
Posted by Loquatrix on 05-10-05 at 08:17 PM
That's the result I'm hoping for, at least.

"Final Tally"
Posted by IceCat on 05-10-05 at 09:46 PM
This is post 78 covering 71 votes, 3 tallies, 1 changed vote, and a shameful 3 spoiled posts.

26 - RK/UJ/RA
20 - RK/RA/UJ
16 - RA/RK/UJ
06 - UJ/RK/RA
02 - RA/UJ/RK
01 - UJ/RA/RK

BY FINISH:

First Place
UJ - 36
RA - 32
RK - 03