URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1147
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Diick, The POV and Americas Choice"

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-12-07 at 09:20 AM
I have a scenario that will rock the house, Diick uses the POV on Daniele, and remains on the block. Eric uses this opportunity to get Dustin nominated as per America. Setting a face off between Diick and Dustin, and DIICK STAYS!!! America then votes for Dustin to go through Eric.

The vote breakdown would be the following:

Votes For Diick:
Daniele
Jen
Zach
Eric

Votes For Dustin:
Amber
Jameka

Not Voting:
Diick
Dustin
Jessica

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Diick, The POV and Americas Choice"
Posted by Buggy on 08-12-07 at 09:44 AM
Why would Jessica nominate Dustin? Even with Eric suggesting Dustin ( which he wouldn't try very hard to do, even if it was AChoice) they want Dick out.
You may not want him out, but they do.

Posted by TownieGirl7 on 08-12-07 at 10:10 AM
IMO It would make sense to put up someone from her own alliance because that way they know that ##### would go home. If anything Eric would campaign against putting Dustin up because he knows that America wants Dustin out. If the Americas Player twist wasn't in the game Dustin could be put up and they would assure that ##### went home. Since it is in the game they think its a smart when in reality they'd be sending him home.

Posted by kingfish on 08-12-07 at 10:45 AM
The first part about Dique taking Danielle off isn't that much of a stretch (My suspicion? I think that when the rubber hits the road, Dicque will do the selfish thing even at the expense of his daughter. It is just a game, and he may be pragmatic enough to realize that sooner or later, everyone has to go if he wants to win, even Danielle).

And that the majority of the others will vote to oust Dique? that's an odds on bet too.

I don't see the 'rock the house' part of that scenario.

Posted by Shannonh2007 on 08-12-07 at 12:08 PM
Wouldn't it make more sense strategically to be sitting next to Diick in the end? You want to WIN, right. And everyone hates Diick. So, chances are you'd get most if not all of the jury's votes. I know it would be hard to endure this loser until the end, but it's that the object of the game? To win? You don't want to sit next to someone every one LIKES in the end.

Posted by kingfish on 08-12-07 at 12:33 PM
You are Absolutely right. And if you think you could get to the end (remember, at the end, it's just the final two in the house, all by themselves, just the two) without strangling Dique, you shouldn't evict him.

I'd have to kill him and shove his body over the fence. I don't think the producers would mind, it might prduce an alltime record viewing audience. (And a life sentence for me).

I'd rather vote Dique off take my chances sitting next to Jameka or Amber. Or even Danielle. Who would vote for them, other than themselves?

Posted by agman on 08-12-07 at 02:13 PM
>Wouldn't it make more sense strategically
>to be sitting next to
>Diick in the end? You
>want to WIN, right. And
>everyone hates Diick. So, chances
>are you'd get most if
>not all of the jury's
>votes.

Unless, of course, your name happens to be Eric! Then it could be a crap shoot as to who wins. They would have to decide wich ahole they "wanted" to give the money to.....Yikes that's a scary thought!!!!

Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-12-07 at 02:44 PM
Unless, of course, your name happens to be Eric!

I don't think we have to worry too much about Eric making it to the final 2. I believe that the producers will want him on the jury so that "america" can think they have a vote for the winner. They may even let "america" decide what he has to ask the finalists. They can still have him do various weird tasks in the sequester house to keep the thing going, if they want. From this week on I would bet the hamsters will get fewer DR questions leading them to keep Eric and more leading them to vote him out.

A smokeysmom original

"Keeping a Goat is dangerous"
Posted by michel on 08-12-07 at 10:42 PM
The biggest problem with keeping Dick is that it forces you to win the final challenge. If Dick makes F3, he can sit out the last challenge. If the 3rd person wins the challenge, you're out. If you win and vote out that other player to keep Dick, you may lose some jury votes! It's always better to enter the F3 with a beatable ally who would still take you to the end than a goat that everyone would fight over.

Posted by cameraman043 on 08-12-07 at 08:08 PM
If Dique does stay on the block, then lets use our power to force Eric to vote for dique to stay. tell your friends. tell your ememies. Vote and vote again. Even if we don't keep dique in the house, it should make things interesting when they dique gets more votes then expected. Eventually the hampsters will figure out........

Posted by flipxcyd on 08-12-07 at 08:15 PM
Eh..no thanks. Dique is SO over. He's not even likeable anymore. He just turned...boring. IMO, I would rather be put up against Eric, Dustin, or Jen. Dique isn't the only least liked in the house. Eric and Dustin are just plain sneaky, indirect... The person who I wouldn't want to be up against is Zach or Jessica.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-12-07 at 10:45 PM
Based on his diary rooms tonight it seems as if Diick may use the POV on Daniele.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-13-07 at 09:46 AM
It looks as if my scenario might very well play out, on another board I read that Jessica and Dustin talked about the POV Ceremony and that if Diick uses the veto on Daniele that Dustin will "take one for the team" and go up on the block, if Diick uses the veto on himself Jen is going up. Correct me if I am wrong but I think Diick will do anything for Daniele including take her off the block.

Posted by jd8855 on 08-13-07 at 10:30 AM
IF ##### gives the POV to Danielle (who by the way probably has a better chance of winning it then him) he is silly she wouldn't do that for him, and he should save himself and then work with the house to get someone else to go home. I think that both ##### and Danielle are unaware that Jessica's true motive is to get Dani out of the house. They would probably think ##### is the true target and therefore he should use it on himself. I don't think they would vote out Dusting even if they did put him up as a pawn. But who knows. I think myself it's time for ##### to go home. I am getting sick of hearing him, he just doesn't stop. He batters people with words. He just keeps going and going. It really makes my head hurt I couldn't imagine living with him day in and day out.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-13-07 at 11:10 AM
Oh please, Diick is what's making this season interesting, if he goes this week the rest of this season will be BORING!!!!

Posted by carmaj0530 on 08-13-07 at 11:23 AM
I agree he makes it interesting FOR ME, I'm 100% positive I would not be watching if he wasn't there. I'm amazed at how little it takes for him to get the others going. And just watching him laughing to himself if great. I think he will use it on Danielle and take his chances. People are so blinded by Evil's ranting right now that it is taking their focus off the game. It just makes me sit and wonder why they can't see what is really going on (that and the editing helps)

Posted by jd8855 on 08-13-07 at 01:33 PM
I am sure given the chance the others will make it interesting it's just that noone can get a word in when he goes on his rants I am ready for him to go. I used to think he made it interesting now he just makes my head hurt. As every time he goes on a rant I have to listen to the church music as J and A pray to get strength to live through his tirades. I think he will manage to survive, but it would be good to see his reaction if Danielle got voted out.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-17-07 at 09:28 AM
AHHHHH its sooooo good to be right!!!

Posted by Estee on 08-17-07 at 09:33 AM
Yep -- score one for the queen. The only major unseen factor was Eric bringing Jessica along for the ride: other than that, it pretty much played out as predicted. Nice work.