URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1146
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Janelle's Hair Extentions......"

Posted by Savahnna on 09-02-06 at 02:32 PM
........or not.

I was just enlightened about her "fake boobs" so now I want to know....Does she wear hair extentions?? And if she does....why doesn't she just grow her hair?? This is a hard one for me to grasp....I've had long hair since I've was 14 (long time ago) .....so I just don't get why ppl would get hair extentios...it's not like fake nails.. nails break...but hair keeps growing unless you cut it?

So....extentions?? or not?? and why?? I'll still love her either way!

I need to be in the know about these things!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Janelle's Hair Extentions......"
Posted by Snidget on 09-02-06 at 02:50 PM
I have known people who have hair that grows very slowly and they can't really ever get it as long as they want. Add to that somethings like bleaching and styling can make some hair break off easily enough that never really gets that long.

Even if you don't add much length they can also add more hair so if it is too thin when long you can add enough strands so it looks much fuller.

"RE: Janelle's Hair Extentions......"
Posted by Savahnna on 09-02-06 at 04:46 PM
Thanks Snidget!!

I guess I am not a maven when it comes to this stuff...I always thought she was a pretty girl with pretty hair.....extentions or not.

But ARE they extentions?? And how do these ppl know?? And if so....Who the hell cares??? These bitches will rag on each otehr about ANYTHING!!

Thx again Snidget!...You are my "in the know " buddy here!!