URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1144
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"the girls should align"

Posted by rolingalong on 09-01-06 at 03:08 PM
if they don't they are both out..I hope they see this...but by the way they talk about each other, not likely, they are both so catty, typical women, now before you get mad at me I too am a women, and I know how they can be..

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: the girls should align"
Posted by seahorse on 09-01-06 at 04:22 PM
There is very little likelyhood they will align. Look at who they put on the block over the last two weeks based on Chilltown's advice.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

"RE: the girls should align"
Posted by Sues on 09-04-06 at 00:37 AM
exactly....really had hoped that Janie would see that (or maybe she does
Really looking forward to Erika getting the boot...and can we PLEASE see a live reaction to her watching Booger talking about how he played her?

"NOTE: Posts Removed"
Posted by IceCat on 09-05-06 at 10:00 PM

Two posts were removed as they contained spoiler info. History Detective's post below was in response to those two deleted posts.

"RE: boogie lost his brains"
Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-05-06 at 09:51 PM
Welcome to RTVW, rolingalong. Have a look at the guidelines (linked at the top of the page) and enjoy your time here.

Please stop posting spoiler information until the program has aired on the west coast --- or go to the spoilers forum where a robust discussion of this is taking place already.