URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1140
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did anyone notice"

Posted by dolphinluver990 on 08-17-07 at 06:31 AM
Last night when they were trying to figure out the HOH, why in the heck did they have Dustin on there giving his opinion about what was going on. He said "I have no idea what this means." That was after the guy that acted like a statue and everyone was saying they didn't understand. OOPSSSS!!!! Big editing mistake. LOL

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did anyone notice"
Posted by vince3 on 08-17-07 at 07:47 AM
This has happened before when events in the house earlier in the week are used for HoH competitions....... the producers figure out which scenes to put in the package regardless of whether the hamster is gonna stay or go at the eviction ceremony.........

Posted by dolphinluver990 on 08-17-07 at 07:56 AM
I thought HOH was done after he was evicted...they are playing for the new HOH and lo and behold there is Dustin giving his opinion in the DR on how to figure out the riddles. So are you saying the he was still in the house when they were playing HOH? Because if he was already gone, how would he know what HOH they are playing? Doesn't make much sense to me at all.

I don't trust this process. It feels to manipulated IMO.

Posted by vince3 on 08-17-07 at 08:05 AM
No. Wednesday is when all the weird stuff happened in the cage. That weird stuff was the basis of the questions in the HoH competition. Dustin wasn't evicted until Thursday night live and the HoH question comp didn't happen until after that........

Posted by dolphinluver990 on 08-17-07 at 08:14 AM
Ahh thanks Vince. I guess I don't trust BB Executives. Sometimes it can be confusing when they edit things from previous days making it look like it's the same day. I never saw Dustin trying to figure out what was going on. Only the hamsters that were left. Then his DR show up. That's how it was so confusing and lifted a red flag for me.