URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1140
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"will & boogie in the bag"

Posted by mickeyvon on 08-31-06 at 05:39 PM
The way I see it, Will & Boogie have almost a clear path to the final 2 - as long as George doesn't win the next HOH. Both Erika and Janelle think they are in a final 3 alliance with Chilltown, so they MUST evict the chickenman next week, and then the following week evict whichever girl doesn't win HOH.

They then go into the final 3 where just one of the 2 has to win HOH-and they are the final 2 (although Erika and Janelle are both tough to beat in endurance tests).

If Chilltown are the final two, I think they deserve the title of best reality players of any game in history (well, actually just Will).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: will & boogie in the bag"
Posted by RonReports on 09-01-06 at 09:52 AM
>The way I see it, Will
>& Boogie have almost a
>clear path to the final
>2 - as long
>as George doesn't win the
>next HOH. Both Erika
>and Janelle think they are
>in a final 3 alliance
>with Chilltown, so they MUST
>evict the chickenman next week,
>and then the following week
>evict whichever girl doesn't win
>HOH.
>
>They then go into the final
>3 where just one of
>the 2 has to win
>HOH-and they are the final
>2 (although Erika and
>Janelle are both tough to
>beat in endurance tests).
>
>If Chilltown are the final two,
>I think they deserve the
>title of best reality players
>of any game in history
>(well, actually just Will).

There is a very good chance that Will will win, again, and then he will be the best reality player in history. For Mike Boogie to become one of the two best reality players in history, he and Will would have to win The Amazing Race next year.

Chilltown was helped a lot by the double eviction format change. If houseguests would have had a full week to talk to each other, Erica, Janelle and Chicken George could have discovered that each of them was told that each of them was promised the same place in Chilltown. At that point they would have voted to evict Mike Boogie instead of Chicken George.

Is there any way that Mike Boogie could expect to win this contest? It looks like Will would easily beat Mike Boogie if they were in the Final Two.

Posted by Lasann on 09-01-06 at 10:06 AM
Well in my mind, it will be Janielle and either Mike or Will in the end. If it's Mike, Janelle wins. If it is Will, he wins!

It a Tribe original!!!

Posted by whitepups on 09-01-06 at 10:20 AM
As much as I don't like Janelle, she is really an awesome player, winning all those HOH and POV. Her downfall is not keeping the bigger picture in mind and being swayed. Will is by far the best manipulator and strategist I have ever seen. In most reality shows if someone has won before it's a big disadvantage and they get voted out very quickly but because of his Will's charm and lack of perceived threat he has a good chance of winning again. They should have voted him out early on. Boogie wouldn't have had a chance without him.

Posted by linrosin on 09-01-06 at 11:05 AM
Will, is by far the best mainpulator I have even seen. it has been amazing how he has been able to run this entire game. I'm really disapointed that a strong woman like Danielle didn't take the initiative to gather the women and discuss the how Will has told them all the same thing. The 3 of them, Danielle, Erika, and Janelle could have easily voted both of them out. If Will is left at the end, he might win, as the best player. If everyone in the sequesterd house gets together and discusses what he told them, he might lose out of spite.

Lnda

Posted by Sues on 09-04-06 at 00:25 AM
> If everyone
>in the sequesterd house gets
>together and discusses what he
>told them, he might lose
>out of spite.
>
>Lnda

Or not because they knew who he was going in....now Booger might not come off as 'charming' since he crossed the line with Erika.....

Posted by Savahnna on 09-04-06 at 11:21 AM
it will
>be Janielle and either Mike
>or Will in the end.
> If it's Mike, Janelle
>wins. If it is
>Will, he wins!
>

Yep

"ACTIALLY....."
Posted by Savahnna on 09-04-06 at 12:46 PM
There is a possibility of Janelle beating Will if the votes went this way:

Janelle votes

Howie
Danielle (she's not wild about CT these days)
Chicken Geo (He could be the swing vote)
James (He seemed to hate CT more than Janie after his exit)

Will votes

Mike (duh)
Marcellus
Erika (and that could be tempormental too)

WOW..that would be a tough pill for the doc to swallow huh??

"RE: ACTIALLY....."
Posted by television on 09-04-06 at 02:19 PM
The problem with that is that generally, in these types of shows, people tend to get over their personal grudges and respect good gameplay once they've been voted out, especially people who were players themselves (okay, except Lex, but that was a perceived "friendship betrayal"). So despite being duped, James and Dani would likely vote for Will, out of respect for being duped... they like to think of themselves as strong players, and would vote for the person who could play so well as to outsmart THEM. He offered an alliance, they knew they couldn't trust him going into it, and he took a smart, calculated risk to get rid of them before they turned on him, and said as much in his DR send-off tapes to them. As James said in his post-eviction interview, "I'm glad I lost to the best" or something like that... he seemed positively giddy when Will said "I was intimidated by you" in his DR sendoff. It's not like they were best friends and he turned on them, he just got rid of his biggest competition. They see that, and will respect it, and not be bitter. There's no reason to resent him. Also, he knows the size of people's egos and how to make them like him, so he's made sure his last words (the taped sendoff that Julie shows to them) are flattering and play to their egos (ie. calling Dani the best player never to win, or telling james he was intimidated by him).

Also, don't forget that people in this game are largely driven by jealousy, and although people might be jealous of Will having won before, they're likely more jealous of Janelle for being more popular than them, and therefore bitter.

So, really the only people I could see voting for Janelle would be Howie and maybe George (possibly Marci?) I can't see how James, Dani, Mike (obviously) and Erika wouldn't see Will as the hands-down winner.

"RE: ACTIALLY....."
Posted by Savahnna on 09-04-06 at 04:02 PM
I agree with you about some things...like ppl lose their grudges, but I respectfully disagree about the jealousy issue....about Janelle's popularity. I didn't see her as all that popular this year accept amongst her own. She was more of a mutual target for the "illeged floaters". AND....I believe that the issue that Will did win before could have an advantage for Janelle as far as the jury's concerned...but I'm not betting on her being there with Will. He could shock all of us and win his first hoh. It's not like he doesn't have it in him....

All I know for sure is that I'm glad ERika's going.