URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1140
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live feeds: the revenge of Holly begins..."

Posted by Estee on 08-09-07 at 10:10 PM
...and somewhere deep in the darkest corners of the cage, you can hear the screams beginning to echo up...

Or at least the crying. There's lots and lots of crying.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Line of the year."
Posted by Estee on 08-09-07 at 10:18 PM
Dick, to Danielle: 'We are the last of the twist, and like, the twist always sucks.'

Bet that isn't making the air in its original form.

"Days of whine and whine and whine..."
Posted by Estee on 08-09-07 at 10:24 PM
Danielle wants to go home. Or as she would spell it, hooooooooome! Lots of crying. Everyone else in the house is fake and liars and no fun. They voted out all the fun honest people and now they're stuck with fake lairs. She hates it in the house. She wants to go hooooooooome!

HoH competition conspiracy theory -- Diary Room call order conspiracy theory -- 'everyone hates me' conspiracy theory...

Danielle is not having a good night.

Dick isn't doing much better. He lost a staredown contest to Amber. He pulled a Lisi because he thinks that his jury vote plus Danielle's is enough to keep people from winning, so now two is more than five. It's all downhill from there.

Eric and Dustin celebrating in the weight room.

Jameka in HoH, praying. And crying. And praying. And crying. Again.

Long night a-comin'.

"RE: Days of whine and whine and whine..."
Posted by cahaya on 08-09-07 at 10:38 PM
Wow, about Evel losing the stare down contest to Amber. Maybe she has already lost so many tears that she can't blink any more. But maybe she suddenly feels like she's just not a pawn on that chessboard outside.

Unlike the invisible Zach, who you didn't mention a word of, and who we didn't hardly even get a glimpse of during the network broadcast. The Invisible Pawn.

"Like father, like daughter, Part II."
Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 08:55 AM
Dick and Danielle were up until two in the morning PDT bashing pretty much everyone else in the cage. Among the topics discussed were:

Danielle wants Dick to cook breakfast for someone tomorrow, offer it to them, wait for a yes, then spit in it.

Danielle also wants Dick to urinate on Eric in the shower. Dick isn't so sure about this one.

Dick plans to openly mock Jameka during the pulling of balls for veto players with a 'Come on, Jesus!' or six.

They're both still planning to throw the food comp if they can and put people on slop.

Dick has been going off on most of the people in the house, with special emphasis on faith-bashing Jameka and trying to bring tears out of Amber.

Such refined people.

Possibly noteworthy: Jen feels the interview in her recent DR sessions was trying to talk her into keeping Eric.

"RE: Like father, like daughter, Part II."
Posted by nailbone on 08-10-07 at 01:18 PM
Well, we can see where Dani gets her "maturity" gene...

New sig courtesy of Agman!

"America's choice for nomination was --"
Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 08:56 AM
-- Dustin.

The resulting conversation went something like this.

Eric: 'Wanna put Dustin up?'
Jessica: *laughs*
Eric: *cracks up*

"RE: America's choice for nomination was --"
Posted by vince3 on 08-10-07 at 09:37 AM
In other words, America screwed him again, and he decided to tank it, basically....... he's starting to rebel........(maybe that's why the "flattering" task didn't air.......)

Posted by cameraman043 on 08-10-07 at 10:02 AM
I don't think eric is playing the game as america would like. Since We need to keep targeting people like justin for his tasks, and watch him either a)squirm, b)become a better manipulator or c)stop winning money for these tasks. If i had a vote, i would now remove america's player.

Posted by foolishgirl on 08-10-07 at 10:55 AM
I agree with you cameraman. I deliberately voted for Dustin to be Eric's target knowing that he won't be able to complete the task and therefore will not get the money. That's my mission each week!

Posted by Glass on 08-10-07 at 01:13 PM
Wow, you guys are cruel.

I'm definitely starting to think this America's Player thing is going to be just impossible down the stretch. Things have been going badly already. At the very least, it's going to take some Xtreme S8ing Skillz from Eric for this to make sense.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-10-07 at 11:33 AM
I like the twist. It is a bad deal for Eric as it got him in a lot of trouble.

I do think once Eric got exposed with his Amber/##### conversation, America might now not do things in Erics favor.

There are a problem with people calling within first couple hours of the airing of the last show. So Eric's task is done and much happens in the time frame before Eirc is given his duty. While voting for Kail may seem appropriate at the time things change and this becomes a problem for Americas Player.

Posted by nailbone on 08-10-07 at 01:20 PM

As I said in another thread, I think there's a "Screw Eric" website out there, like "Vote for the Worst", dedicated to coming up with the worst possible scenario for the tasks he has to do.

What did he do to Amber to get everyone against him?

Posted by Snidget on 08-10-07 at 02:39 PM
From what I saw on the show and some of the live feed info.

Amber shared some skeltons from her closet concerning her boyfriend (not sure if ex or not) back in her druggie days (sounds like abortions were involved).

Now apparently the only person in America who was supposed to know this is Eric, but it was caught on the live feeds and I'm not sure Amber realizes how much of what she said is broadcast on the internet.

Anywho. Eric told EvelD*ck that he had some dirt on Amber and if he were to spill the beans everyone in the house would feel differently about her.

Didn't tell anyone what it was (other than what the live feed cameras picked up) but EvelD*ck on his make Eric look like the the worst guy in the house told Amber (and maybe everyone) about this in the campaign to get Eric evicted.

So then Amber has the big dust up with Eric in front of the house so now if they don't know the specifics they all know she did something bad and that Eric knows what it is and Eric said he has damaging intell on Amber.

Posted by KScott on 08-10-07 at 02:41 PM
Told D!ck that he had something on Amber that would totally make the house against her and he was waiting for the right time to use it. Apparaently she told Eric that she had told her ex-bf (while she was on drugs) that she was pregnant 2 times when she was not.

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

"RE: Live feeds: the revenge of Holly begins..."
Posted by Glass on 08-10-07 at 12:08 PM
Stupid question...

Does anybody know if there is actually any sort of rationale as to why Danielle and Evel would react this negatively (starting a fight with Jameka and telling Dustin to shut up) within two minutes of their entire game crumbling around them, going into the most dangerous week they're ever going to have in this game?

Or are they really just that maladjusted?

Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 12:23 PM
Survey says... Option #2.

Dick didn't get to talk to his daughter for two years. If only it had been three.

Posted by carmaj0530 on 08-10-07 at 01:29 PM
I think (my opinion) that ##### is a good game player. He reads people well, has generally been on with his take of his housemates, his delivery just stinks. If he could control himself for a moment, he would have ticked off way less people. I think he is just trying to get a rise out of them and throw them off their game, but its too extreme. But I do like him as a player. I also wish we could see the expressions when the hamsters learn D&D were right about Eric.

*Ducking out of way of objects thrown*

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-10-07 at 01:54 PM
>I think (my opinion) that #####
>is a good game player.
> He reads people well,
>has generally been on with
>his take of his housemates,
>his delivery just stinks.
>If he could control himself
>for a moment, he would
>have ticked off way less
>people. I think he
>is just trying to get
>a rise out of them
>and throw them off their
>game, but its too extreme.
> But I do
>like him as a player.
> I also wish we
>could see the expressions when
>the hamsters learn D&D were
>right about Eric.
>
>*Ducking out of way of objects
>thrown*

I don't think D!ck reads people well at all. If he did, he would have known that Nick was loyal to him and Daniele. Instead, he went along with Eric and got his closest ally evicted. He's also not playing the game well by acting like such sore loser and antagonizing the people who have the power/control in the house. A good game player needs to be able to modify his strategy and adapt to changes in the game. D!ck simply refuses to adapt when things don't go his way. It makes the target on his back and Daniele's that much bigger.

In regards to Eric, I don't really think that his stray votes had any negative impact on the LNC's strategy. The targetted houseguests ended up leaving every week. Eric's mistake has been to always talk out of both sides of his mouth and trying to pin the stray votes on other people. He should have just owned up to it from the beginning and say that it was a sympathy vote, instead of continue to spin tales to justify his behavior. Don't get me wrong. I want Eric gone because he's weasel, but I really don't understand why D!ck and Daniele have developed so many conspiracy theories around him. It's dumb.

Posted by rockdog on 08-10-07 at 02:03 PM
I think Daniele cannot think straight because she does not eat.

Posted by nailbone on 08-10-07 at 03:09 PM
He didn't pin the votes on any specific, did he? Didn't he just deny they were his votes, which he has to do to keep from being outted as America's Player?

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-10-07 at 02:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-07 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

>I think (my opinion) that #####
>is a good game player.
> He reads people well,
>has generally been on with
>his take of his housemates,
>his delivery just stinks.
>If he could control himself
>for a moment, he would
>have ticked off way less
>people. I think he
>is just trying to get
>a rise out of them
>and throw them off their
>game, but its too extreme.
> But I do
>like him as a player.
> I also wish we
>could see the expressions when
>the hamsters learn D&D were
>right about Eric.
>
>*Ducking out of way of objects
>thrown*

They were not totally right about Eric. Eric was with the LNC. He was not a disloyal member. In fact Eric did NOT vote for Kail....America did. Don't look at it like Eric voted for Kail because he did not. Eric has no vote. Eric was very honest in wanting Nick out. There was nothing disloyal about the way Eric played up to that point. EDick and Daniele made a stupid mistake...voting out Eric and they wanted to blame it on Eric because Eric was the most vocal about wanting Nick out.

Is EDick a good game player.....actually no. EDick is one of the worst player I have seen. He let’s his emotions get the best of him. The guy had a nice situation going but instead of riding that. He decided to go against everyone in his alliance. And worst yet about EDick is he is a dictator. He tells you who to vote for and if you don’t do as he says watch out. EDick wants to blame Eric for voting out Nick, but how many times did he say it was of his best interest to see Nick go bye-bye?

Posted by SilverStar on 08-10-07 at 04:30 PM
has generally been on with his take of his housemates

So you think he's correct in saying what he says about Jen? Or do you mean with other houseguests?

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

"Today's wake-up music:"
Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 02:36 PM
Shout At The Devil

"RE: Today's wake-up music:"
Posted by KScott on 08-10-07 at 02:42 PM
Bet Jameka liked that one!

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by TexasNan58 on 08-10-07 at 04:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-07 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

Anyone wanting to express their thoughts about Jameka's trash talking (not just to ##### last night) but while talking to Amber on BBAD several nights ago (using the "f" word and the "mf" word for no reason at all here is some info.....Jameka works for Benjamin Stoddard Middle School, Temple, Maryland, Prince George County Public Schools

Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 04:22 PM
Yes, yes, I can see now... clearly the only solution to Jameka's use of foul language (for no one who works with children should ever be allowed to curse) is to blow up the school with her in it. That'll teach all the tongue abusers in this nation... of course, for maximum effect, we have to wait for her to be back at work... and if we kill a few hundred children in the process, that's all for the good, because they've been corrupted by exposure to Jameka and they would only start cursing themselves and condemn others in the process... sure, all we have to do is blow up the whole thing... you've shown me the true, pure light...

...what?

Oh, you just wanted her fired because her existence offends your morals?

Gee. Well. I wish you'd told me that before I set the bombs. It's not like I have any idea how to defuse them.

Oh, well. A few hundred victims should still solve the cursing problem, don't you think?

The preceeding post contained sarcasm. Reader discretion isn't very likely.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-10-07 at 07:30 PM
Yeah, because if you are a teacher or counselor you are not allowed to (on your own time) EVER curse, yell, argue, or have a really bad day and generally be human -- especially when personally attacked by a psycho whackjob crude bully like Dick.

If Jameka acted like that at WORK, I'd say she needed to be fired. But correct me if I'm wrong she is not at work right now. Right?

"Religious revelation of the day."
Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 02:41 PM
The kitchen has an ant infestation of at least moderate severity: it's the second day where they've shown up. (People were initially counting them just in case it was going to come up in a competition.) Amber is currently wondering about how to, and I quote, 'kill them humanely.'

So in other words, ants are Christian. Not Jewish. Christian.

Really, who knew?

"RE: Religious revelation of the day."
Posted by Glass on 08-10-07 at 03:39 PM
ROFL! She's gonna kill them humanely. That's sweet.

Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 03:51 PM
At the moment, I'm guessing that means drowning them in her tears of mourning.

Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-10-07 at 03:56 PM
Has she checked with Jameka on whether that is what god has already decided she should do? If god put them in the house then isn't it their obligation to keep them in the house?

"Food comp over: awaiting full results."
Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 03:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-07 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

Right now, it looks like Zach got injured -- he's pouring peroxide on his hand. Zach and Eric were on the same team. Dani has some blood on her blouse, but we don't know whose. Dick won a slop pass and seems to have given it to someone else, which is freaking him out.

From what Eric just said, they were smashing guitars.

Dick snuck some honey in from the contest and is talking about pouring it over Jameka's bible.

"RE: Food comp over: awaiting full results."
Posted by nailbone on 08-10-07 at 04:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-07 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

Dick snuck some honey in from the contest and is talking about pouring it over Jameka's bible

How people can honestly think he's better than the others is beyond me.

Posted by Glass on 08-10-07 at 04:21 PM
Wow. Just in case he wasn't dead enough already.

Posted by cameraman043 on 08-10-07 at 04:37 PM
whats the difference in that and when eric poured mustard all over JENS shirt? everyone seem to thing that was funny at the time.

Posted by nailbone on 08-10-07 at 04:40 PM
One was done in fun, the other in spite.

Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 04:47 PM
Eric was ordered to mess with something belonging to Jen. He did no permanent damage.

Dick is scraping the bottom of the barrel with his face.

Yes, I think this proposed move is offensive. Go figure.

Posted by Glass on 08-10-07 at 06:27 PM
Yeah, I'll go ahead and point out the obvious.

Now I'm not religious. However, I DO know that a Bible is not the same as a T-Shirt. It takes some kind of a$$hole to even consider defacing someone's religious items.

Posted by MakeItStop on 08-10-07 at 04:51 PM
Hmmm ... let me think ... bible vs. T-shirt

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-10-07 at 08:13 PM
To me, both acts are reprehensible. Vandalizing Jen's property is just as bad as vandalizing Jameka's. The difference is that vandalizing Jen's property was "America's Choice" (Bad America! Very BAD!), while vandalizing Jameka is a malicious act by a vindictive washed up piece of trash commonly referred to as Evil D!ck. How I hate this man!

Posted by Denalio on 08-10-07 at 11:56 PM
Are you serious, cameraman??

Mustard on a t-shirt? Can be washed and the T-shirt is not a considered a sacred item.

Honey on a Bible? Permanently ruins something considered Holy by many.

HUGE DIFFERENCE.

(I'd add that pouring ice tea on someones head and urinating on them are also two different levels of behavior - one far more disgusting than the other. Apparently sweet lil ole Danielle suggested Dick urinate on Eric. Lovely family.)

Posted by phosgraphis on 08-11-07 at 00:17 AM
I would just like to point out that the honey idea seems to have come from this wonderful little duo.

The mustard on Jen's shirt, however, was the brainchild of the producers.

"More post-comp updates."
Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 04:54 PM
Dick gave his slop pass to Jen. He had to decide who he was giving to on the spot, with what sounds like no time to think. No word on how long the pass is good for.

Still can't get full details on the food comp. The win/loss was determined by weight, and Eric & Zach are talking about having put together three of thirteen.

Amber talking to Jameka... sounds like Amber gave Danielle a bandana to make her feel better, telling her it was Nick's. And now Nick's has actually turned up, and Danielle is wearing that. Naturally, if Danielle learns about this, she will scream about being a victim and wish she was out of the house, so let's keep it quiet, shall we?

Amber predicting she'll win the next Hoh and see her daughter.

Dick and Danielle chatting -- Danielle trying to talk Dick out of the Great Honey Bible Dump. (Eric not dropping by to explain the role of honey and learning in Jewish culture, presumably so as not to terrify Amber.) They're starting to convince themselves that Danielle may be the real target this week, simply because the house has been too loud about getting rid of her father.

Eric calls a quick LNC conference. Subject under discussion: did Dick blow his nose in the bathroom handtowel?

"Amber has a little talk with God."
Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 05:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-07 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

Praying aloud in the HoH room. (I edited this a little from the transcript, but just to put some grammatical structure on it and clean up the spelling.)

'God, make me strong. Thank you so much for letting me get all those money signs, thank you so much...'

(something about the food comp there)

'I know I cry a lot -- I can't help it...

Thank you God for letting me be here, thank you Big Brother for letting me be here... I'm so thankful...'

(crying. Naturally)

'So thankful -- you have no idea....

Hope my daughter's okay -- I love her so much -- I love her so much... If I get HoH, take away one of my pics and put up one of Jameka's if it's possible -- I dunno... But honestly, God, but take away all my things for HoH and give some for Jameka too... Her perm...' (???) 'Anything... pictures... if you could, I dunno if it's even allowed... If not I don't care, but I'm just thankful for her...

Even if I don't win, like I'm so (happy?) I learned so much about myself, and people, and you know, life and my family...

I know you think I'm just saying that, but even if I don't win. I am so thankful... Even if I juss get to final 2. I don't care... I'll be so happy either way...

I'm learning so much about you God...

I'm going to be a nurse, I'm going to get my life together and... I dunno, I just wanna be a nurse so bad... I'm already twenty-seven years old and I wanna be one sooner than later. It's hard for me, committing, it's hard... I gotta work so hard to make ends meet for everybody. I can't go to school, I can't go to school... I wanna be a nurse, I've wanted to be a nurse all my life, please let me be a nurse someday...

Make me strong. Make me -- um, you know, be better in comps -- especially endurance. I need to get some willpower to eat right and work out...

I just need you to help me. Help me get through this week... I hate to ask you to help me, help me, help me -- but I need help through this week...'

(more crying)

'Excuse me. This is hard... I feel... I feel real uncomfortable around him...' (Dick? Eric?) 'I'm a mess 'cause of him this week...

Help me, please...

The only reason I did drugs... and you know this, God -- is I had a lot on my plate. I had 4-5 people to take care of, bills...

I'm sorry I turned to a drug to help me work harder and I regret it... I'm so sorry.

I just did it to help my family, I'm a good mom now and I got my life together 'cause of that car accident...' (???) 'I love my boyfriend so much, I love Ben so much, I know that's my soulmate and I thank you so much for making him stick to my side and realize there's a good person inside... I know he's so proud of me, and when I get home everything's gonna be so good with us... Thank you for changing me, for making me watch what I eat by putting me in the hospital...' (???) 'I'm such a different person than I used to be...'

Jessica enters HoH at this point, putting a stop to the prayer.

"RE: Amber has a little talk with God."
Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-10-07 at 05:50 PM
Jessica enters HoH at this point, putting a stop to the prayer.

Thank god.

Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 06:13 PM
I know there's been some faint discussion on the possibility that Jen's playing a character -- making up or exaggerating certain traits in order to get through the game. (Most of that is based around her Chilltown connections, but it's been there.) I think this prayer just about put an end to that possibility for Amber. She might have been trying to explain herself to us at the same time she was working things out with the Great Above, but... well, we're at the point where she would be getting one Emmy per hour of work. This is her.

Posted by Snidget on 08-10-07 at 06:53 PM
How I want to get to the Big Brother announcement microphone.

What I would say.

"Amber, {reverb}THIS IS GOD{/reverb}

While I can't get into details, lets just say I am a bit too busy at the moment with the usual level of real disasters and actual suffering in the world to deal with your little game on a TV show.

Should there be something real going on in your life, get back to me at that time. "

Cooling off with Agman!

Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-10-07 at 07:09 PM
Hi, you have reached the voicemail of GOD. I can't answer your prayer right now as I'm busy dealing with people who deserve my attention. If you are a reality show contestant please dial 666 to reach someone who cares. Have a nice day.

A smokeysmom original

Posted by Snidget on 08-10-07 at 07:48 PM
*snort*

Smokeysmom made me ducky!

Posted by flipxcyd on 08-10-07 at 08:27 PM
LMAO

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-10-07 at 08:31 PM
HAHAHAHA!

"More on the Amber/God relationship."
Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 07:48 PM
Paraphrasing Jokers:

'Amber and Dustin were talking about the food comp. Amber told Dustin how God was telling her which ones to pick -- except for one pick, when God just didn't have the time to work with. She said God didn't get a chance to tell her where to go, because it all happened so fast.'

Anyone else starting to wonder if Amber's daughter was immaculately conceived?

"RE: More on the Amber/God relationship."
Posted by shanshan2007 on 08-14-07 at 10:07 AM
>Paraphrasing Jokers:
>
>'Amber and Dustin were talking about
>the food comp. Amber
>told Dustin how God was
>telling her which ones to
>pick -- except for
>one pick, when God just
>didn't have the time to
>work with. She said
>God didn't get a chance
>to tell her where to
>go, because it all happened
>so fast.'
>
>Anyone else starting to wonder if
>Amber's daughter was immaculately conceived?
>
>
>
>

No, but I am beginning to think that Amber's "god" is one that only exists in Amber's imagination. I thought maybe she was a true Christian, but I'm beginning to think she has absolutely no idea what she's talking about. I think Amber's "god" lives to serve her instead of the other way around, which is how it's supposed to be. I think Amber has created "god" in her own image,instead of the other way around. Not surprising though. Many people think they're Christians when in fact, they are not.

"The slop count."
Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 08:59 PM
Danielle, Dick, and Dustin.

So much for throwing the food competition.

"Nominations are in."
Posted by Estee on 08-10-07 at 09:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-07 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

They're not taking any chances on having a backdoor attempt misfire: Jessica has nominated Dick and Danielle for eviction.

"RE: Nominations are in."
Posted by Glass on 08-11-07 at 00:45 AM
Thanks Estee, for all the posts... what would we do without you?

Posted by TexasNan58 on 08-11-07 at 01:21 AM
I hope Americans will take the time to let the Prince George County Public Schools (especially, the Benjamin Stoddard Middle School, in Temple Maryland), know that it is not acceptable to have a foul mouth, two faced, woman like Jameka working as a school counselor for 7th grade students. What is she going to tell them about resolving problems....."Well just f**** them mutherf****'s" ....or hey why don't you do like the Gansta God and call the minister a B****h cause you don't like his/her family member".........How can she be a role model for troubled students, or any student for that matter. Her Mama must be proud.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-11-07 at 01:51 AM
I have an odd feeling of deja vu as I read this post. Where have I read this before? Hmm....

"Hypocrisy much?"
Posted by Estee on 08-11-07 at 03:17 AM
Dear TexasNan,

I can't help but notice that you are using foul language on the Internet, on a site which seventh-grade students have easy access too. Given this, by your own standards, you are now compelled to provide all possible personal information about your own workplace so that we may get you fired or boycott your business as needed.

Sincerely,
Estee

In the semi-immortal paraphrase of Robin Williams, you know you're a fanatic when you repeat yourself.

Posted by ohmyheck on 08-11-07 at 03:48 AM
*eye roll*

Yes, because God forbid anyone ever swear on television. We must all bombard her with evil letters. Since when did we become the AFA with Jameka taking the Alex role? TexasNan, I know you didn't get get that, but maybe Estee will take the time to explain it to you. And maybe ##### and Daniele will actually survive this week.

Thanks to Corvis for the siggie. Join the Jeneration. You know you want to.
And also, please note the sarcasm of this post.

"The explanation."
Posted by Estee on 08-11-07 at 04:25 AM
Cole, Alex: reported contestant on Survivor: Society Islands. (Caucasian female, 23, single, cartoonist, Haledon, NJ) According to early spoilers, became the first contestant in show history to successfully smuggle in a firestarter by commissioning the construction of a custom cross, worn as a necklace and thus initially exempt from inspection rules. The cross apparently breaks down into multiple layers, which can be used to help create fire. The AFA, PTC, and related organizations have reportedly said they'll have to see it to believe it, but once they see it, the pre-planned protest forms will fly and they'll get the show taken off the air, because that level of disrespect towards Christianity cannot be tolerated.

We're expecting a very loud season.

And once again, to those of you who asked 'Do you really think there would be that kind of reaction?': yes.

"RE: The explanation."
Posted by ohmyheck on 08-11-07 at 04:57 AM
I was being sarcastic about the explanation, but thanks for it anyway. And I agree with you about the reaction to the cross. It would be a bit over the top.

"RE: The explanation."
Posted by Estee on 08-11-07 at 11:07 PM
I was mostly just curious to see if TexasNan would ask for additional information that would help her try and get Alex fired.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-11-07 at 07:53 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-07 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

TexasNan, you're pretty intent on trying to get someone you don't personally know fired. What puzzles me is it looks like (from your screen name) that you live in Texas and not Maryland.

Do you have a child or a relative who attends that school?

Posted by Snidget on 08-11-07 at 12:25 PM
Looks like Evel is trying to live up to his name.

Banging pots to wake people up, mocking everyone, being as obnoxious as possible.

Is he trying to save his daughter by being so obnoxious all week they have to vote him out, or is he just tossing the mother of all hissy fits because he isn't in total control?

Maybe some of each. I kind of hope they vote out Dani instead of him (if they have that option). Yep they'd have to put up with his obnoxiousness, but frustrating him like that would amuse me. That and it would torture the other hamsters as well, but I can be cruel like that when it comes to BB.

"POV "
Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-11-07 at 07:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-07 AT 07:19 PM (EST)

POV players were picked:

ED, Daniele, Jessica, Dustin, Zach, Jameka.

It is going on right now. Feeds have been down for over an hour. I won't be able to edit in the winner; gotta go in a few minutes.

"RE: POV "
Posted by Snidget on 08-11-07 at 08:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-07 AT 08:19 PM (EST)

Apparently the feeds are back. Didn't get confirmation of who one the POV on jokers before it swamped out from too many people getting on.

Sounds like it was a he, will post when they have confirmation.

ETA: Jokes has it listed as ##### on the front page now that it is back up.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-11-07 at 08:48 PM
D!ck has won POV

Posted by Snidget on 08-11-07 at 09:15 PM
Sounds like everyone believes he plans to take Danielle off the block.

Posted by volsfan on 08-11-07 at 10:48 PM

I hope to hill he takes Dani off...what a large common tool he is. I just hope we don't have to listen to his rants any more.

"Where's the outrage?"
Posted by volsfan on 08-12-07 at 08:54 AM
Is everyone just forgetting or not mentioning Dick's rant Thursday night? Dick went all out and attacked Jameka and called her a "see you next tuesday". Does anyone care?

"RE: Where's the outrage?"
Posted by true on 08-12-07 at 09:24 AM
Maybe over on bashers?

Personally, I think Dick and Jameka are equally bad, Dick just uses more foul language.

Posted by Buggy on 08-12-07 at 09:48 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-07 AT 09:48 AM (EST)

It gets hard to sustain outrage for very long, and I'm tired.
Dick is going home anyway, so his threats against anyone are just so much hot air at this point.

And I agree with True, Jameka is about as vile as any of them.

Posted by BBAddict on 08-12-07 at 01:18 PM
Their true colours are all coming out (some slowly)... They are no better than anyone else... Some are just not as fake as others. Makes me want to watch the show... I know I am watching people who I would deal with every day in this big old city.

Posted by Snidget on 08-12-07 at 01:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-07 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

Yep there is a heck of a lot of vile in the house this year (but when isn't there).

Dick just likes to put his on display for the rest of the house in a rather loud fashion. The rest seem to like to do it quietly behind each other's backs.

Hard to be totally outraged by Dick just for being loud and proud about his hateful venomous bile when the rest of them are just as bad.

why am I watching this show?

ETA: there is a petition to get Evel evicted.
http://www.petitiononline.com/TVabuse/petition.html

Posted by 2thDr on 08-15-07 at 12:43 PM
AMEN SNIDGE!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by BriarRosie on 08-12-07 at 03:20 PM
Hmm. If Evel D does use the POV on Dani, I have a new name for him:

Marcellas v2.0

Except I actually liked Marci's whining on All Stars better than anything I've seen from ED on this show. (shudder)

Lori

Posted by carmaj0530 on 08-13-07 at 11:06 AM
I agree, Evil & Jameka are the same in my book. The only difference one is upfront with it one hides her true self

"Jameka"
Posted by shabalaba on 08-15-07 at 07:06 PM

>
>And I agree with True, Jameka
>is about as vile as
>any of them.

as i was watching last night's episode...I could not believe the way Jameka was acting...she's a school counselor!!!!as a middle school counselor myself...our whole grad program was all about conflict resolution and communication skills!!! She didn't let danielle get a word in edgewise!!! I was dismayed at her behavior and can only hope that it's the stress of the house that's got her this way cuz if not....i feel sorry for the students she works with! Shame on u Jameka!

Posted by Shannonh2007 on 08-12-07 at 04:01 PM
>Is everyone just forgetting or not
>mentioning Dick's rant Thursday night?
>Dick went all out and
>attacked Jameka and called her
>a "see you next tuesday".
>Does anyone care?

No one cared when he harassed Jen, why should they care who else he harasses? The HG do care apparently, they're plotting to vote him out.

Posted by bdemoney on 08-12-07 at 05:46 PM
Yes, D*ck is obnoxious, but so is everyone else. He is just more obvious about it. Right up front and in their face as opposed to talking about them behind their backs.

But is he dumb for not using the POV on himself? Nope. I think it's admirable that he would choose to use it on Daniele instead of thinking of himself. He knows this means he will be going home but at least he is putting her above himself (for a change).

Hopefully she will be able to work with Jen, Zach and a few others to stay in the game.

Since some of the things I've read Eric (and others) say about her are pretty dispicable. And of course, he doesn't have the courage to tell her (to her face) that he thinks she'll be knocked up by fall with her father's baby. Bet D*ck will love reading that when he gets out of the house.

Lucky for Eric, D*ck will be stuck in sequester. It will be interesting to see if D*ck is still as much in everyone's face in sequester as he has been in the house....

Posted by volsfan on 08-12-07 at 07:45 PM
No one cared when he harassed Jen, why should they care who else he harasses?

I am just surprised that more people aren't upset over his use of the "C" word. No matter who he is harassing, very few people would actually call anyone a "see you next tuesday".

Posted by Snidget on 08-12-07 at 07:51 PM
Damn I'm slow, I finally got what that Tuesday line was about.

*slaps forhead*

Posted by nailbone on 08-13-07 at 02:07 PM
Yeah, it took me a minute, too.

Posted by frankz on 08-18-07 at 09:32 AM
It took me a week.

Wheelie by RollDdice

I've tried nothin' and I'm all out of ideas!

Posted by shanshan2007 on 08-13-07 at 05:45 PM
I'm surprised no one is pointing out how...almost criminal...it is for a 45 year old man to harass a 23, 24 year old young woman (Jen). How is that ok? Jessica made a good point when she said if SHE were on the receiving end of Diic's wrath, her family would come after him.

And Jen should have told Diick that as long as he harasses HER, she'll make Daniele's life in the house a living hell (which would be pretty easy to do). Simply make it Diick's fault that poor little Daniele gets picked on. Plain and simple: you harass ME, I harass your daughter 10 times worse.

Posted by agman on 08-14-07 at 07:37 PM
>And Jen should have told Diick
>that as long as he
>harasses HER, she'll make Daniele's
>life in the house a
>living hell (which would be
>pretty easy to do). Simply
>make it Diick's fault that
>poor little Daniele gets picked
>on. Plain and simple: you
>harass ME, I harass your
>daughter 10 times worse.

The old "two wrongs make a right" theory?

Posted by Reality2Go on 08-12-07 at 07:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-07 AT 07:45 PM (EST)

Evel ##### makes for good entertainment...will be dullsville with him gone. We'll be watching Zach follow everyone around, Amber crying (again & again), Jen primping in front of the mirror...ho hum....These people are no doubt completely different in real life. Here they play to the cameras and play the game...

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-12-07 at 09:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-07 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

##### makes for good tv????really, he makes me want to rip my ears out. Guess we all have a different opinion of what makes good tv.

ANother kills me is all you people that have to rag on someone because they pray to good. Look you put anyone in this house they will do a little lying Jameka hasn't lied that bad. Also, going into that house every single person knows that lying is a part of things. Jameka lied to ##### (not sure she did) but so freakin what. He deserves to be lied too. You people act like she is the Devil.

"Stop it, Jacko"
Posted by Bebo on 08-12-07 at 09:36 PM
You've been here long enough to know our guidelines. Posters can like and dislike whomever they choose, but you do not have the right to criticize them for doing so. Quit criticizing the other posters on these forums.

Posted by carmaj0530 on 08-13-07 at 11:13 AM
>LAST EDITED ON 08-12-07
>AT 09:17 PM (EST)

>
You people act like she is the Devil.

Not the devil, just don't "preach" without living up to it. You can't use things when they suit you best. You either live it or don't live it. My opinion!!!!!!

Posted by countrygirl_29 on 08-13-07 at 11:29 AM
Well said, carmaj0530.

"You know there's nothing happening in the cage..."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 11:34 AM
...when there's nearly a full page of Jokers updates dedicated to Jessica's morning tolietries.

Oh, look. She's shaving her legs. It must be a secret signal.

*checks codebook*

'Dustin is wearing Marcellas' robe. It has taken over his brain. Send help.'

That can't be right.

"I got a prediction right?: silent treatment winner is --"
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 11:38 AM
-- Jessica: to complete this task, Eric has to stop talking to her for a while. It looks like that WFTW site is trying to do some real damage -- but Eric's going for the option I forecast. He's going to play sick and conveniently lose his voice for the duration of the task.

"From last night..."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 11:47 AM
Interesting conversation between Jessica and Zach -- they were talking about the jury composition: namely, if Dick, Jen, Danielle, and Zach are all on it and vote as a block, they'll control who wins. Zach was giving Jessica his opinion on every LNC member, they were discussing who they could each trust, possible strategies, excuses to make so the others didn't know they were talking about the game... We may be looking at the birth of an alliance here, as well as the first major sign of brain activity from Zach. Serious brain activity.

Zach's agreed to vote in accordance with Jessica's wishes: Jessica thinks this will help her ferret out any stray votes in the LNC. If the Vote For The Worst factor comes in (as it's almost guaranteed to do with Dustin as a replacement nominee), Eric's about to be in big trouble.

There was a game of 'I've never...' in the HoH room. Frank still hasn't gone back on the honor of a handshake.

Amber continued to demonstrate the infinite compassion her religious insight has brought her by making fun of the mentally handicapped.

Nearly-current plan for replacement nominee: if Danielle comes off the block, Dustin goes up, and if Dick saves himself, Amber goes up. Jessica's playing with pawns either way.

"Second place in the veto competition was --"
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 11:53 AM
-- Dustin. Whatever the game was, Dick won it by only one point.

And speaking of Dustin, Danielle is accusing him of being a liar. Why? Because in the last couchterview, Dustin said he has three gray shirts. Danielle believes there's only two. Therefore, Dustin is a liar.

What color is the sky in Danielle's world?

"RE: Second place in the veto competition was --"
Posted by carmaj0530 on 08-13-07 at 11:59 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-07 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

I think that Danielle is just trying to plant seeds of doubt in the other hg's mind. It only takes a small thing being in the paranoid state they are getting into. Any way to cast doubt on someone other than yourself helps.
And I think its sky blue with a hint of bleach white clouds

Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 12:01 PM
Well, as with most of Danielle's deductions, the only person who got to hear it was Dick. If Danielle wants to plant seeds, she'd better get out into the rest of the garden.

Posted by Snidget on 08-13-07 at 12:00 PM
*hyperventilating*

Heaven forfend there be a miscount of the gray t-shirts.

How does she function in the world with that logic?

What color is the sky in Danielle's world?

I can't decide, but it is either plaid or paisley. Maybe paisley clouds scattered on a plaid background?

Cooling off with Agman!

Posted by true on 08-13-07 at 04:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-07 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

You know, half the time I read your reports Estee, I figure you're making things up, just to make me laugh. Then I go to another BB site, and they report the same crazy stuff.
In the BB house, truth is WAAAYYY stranger than fiction. Yikes!

Posted by Snidget on 08-13-07 at 05:12 PM
While Estee is incredibly talented, creative, and imaginative, there are somethings that just cannot be made up.

Sadly the truth in this hamster cage is indeed that bizarre.

Posted by true on 08-13-07 at 05:18 PM
She's fooled me a couple times, at least this season. I figured only Estee could come up with stuff that bizarre.

"Awaiting veto ceremony."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 01:08 PM
BB told the houseguests it would be around 1 p.m. EDT, but the feeds are still active: they're running late. We should have the results -- well, if they actually reactivate the feeds, around three or so. Or six. Possibly twelve. BB time's relationship to real time doesn't exist.

"Silent treatment underway."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 02:57 PM
Jessica's upset by it -- she may not completely believe Eric's illness excuse, which he's currently trying to sell to Jameka. (Possibly something about 'I don't want to get her sick too', which must be making Jameka feel a lot better about Eric's being willing to speak with her.) Jessica still suspects Eric as being the source of those two 'hinky' votes: this won't help his case, especially when he can't present one.

"Jessica ain't buying it."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 03:08 PM
From Jokers:

'Before the trivia, Jess was upstairs alone and said to herself, "He has deals with both of them." "The medic told him my #####."

She was walking around and sighing heavily, then got in bed, put her head down and started crying.'

Trivia on all feed channels now, so it looks like the (fairly late) veto ceremony is underway. Is there any chance Eric just turned into the replacement nominee? If so, the ScrewEric faction has scored a major victory -- and BB has once again proven that there's no twist they can't have go horribly wrong.

"RE: Jessica ain't buying it."
Posted by flipxcyd on 08-13-07 at 04:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-07 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

Can we vote out America, and have Eric play on his own? This America's Player is BS. Eric got screwed, no ifs and or buts about it.

"RE: Jessica ain't buying it."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 04:25 PM
Can we vote out America

We usually save that discussion for the OT political threads.

and have Eric play on his own? This America's Player is BS. Eric got screwed, no ifs and or buts about it.

I think Eric's figured out what's happened by now. He can't admit it in front of the DR cameras -- at least, not that we're allowed to see -- and the editors are really unlikely to show an open rant, but Eric knows enough about reality television in general and BB in specific to guess that he's being sabotaged. He may have even asked out of his assignment. But this is BB -- they're never going to admit anything's wrong, and the chance of their fixing it is pretty much zero.

"Veto ceremony is over."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 05:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-07 AT 05:16 PM (EST)

As he said he would all along, Dick used the veto to save Danielle. (This seems to have impressed the hamsters: Jen's amazed and Dustin's actually being complimentary.) And you can mark a notch on Eric's AP belt: Dustin is the replacement nominee.

"RE: Veto ceremony is over."
Posted by vince3 on 08-13-07 at 05:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-07 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

There's only one problem with this good news:

Dustin might be the first jury member now.

If the ScrewEric movement wins the vote to evict task for Tuesday and votes for Eric to evict Dustin, then add Danielle, Jen and probably Zach's....... Dustin would be gone 4-2 if Amber and Jameka vote for Dick. Either that, or if Zach votes for Dick it'd be 3-3 and Jessica would have to personally evict Dick by using the HoH's tiebreaker priveledge........ either way and Eric's back in the hot seat for another errant vote.

ETFix things, I got confused....(doesn't take much...)

Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 05:20 PM
Ouch... but we're probably more likely to see the tiebreaker than a majority eviction, because Zach has sworn his vote to Jessica for this eviction. He could easily go back on it -- so far, the most trustworthy person for vote promises has been Amber -- but he knows he's in a shaky position and he may need all the help he can get later. There's a decent chance he'll keep his word.

But yeah -- one more ScrewEric vote, and Eric could be royally screwed.

Posted by vince3 on 08-13-07 at 05:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-07 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

I think I can imagine the three AP votes if Eric ever does win the HoH:

Thursday (Nomination): Who should Eric nominate for eviction?

Sunday (usually wildcard): Who should Eric put up if the Power of Veto is used? (If the winner is the one who used the Power of Veto, then second place gets put up instead....)

Tuesday (Vote to evict): Who should Eric try to get evicted? (If the vote pool is even, this is also to cast his tiebreaker vote, just in case.....)

ETA: Of course, you watch, the time he wins the HoH, it would be a sped up eviction cycle........

Posted by nailbone on 08-14-07 at 09:16 AM
At this point, Eric better NEVER win HOH, cuz the ScrewEric vote would have him put up Jess and another member of the LNC, and then have him campaign against Jess.

When will the producers learn that "America" LVOES to screw with them and their twists (I originally typed that "twits" ), and that "America" is WAY smarter than them?

Posted by true on 08-13-07 at 05:17 PM
It'll be interesting to see how Eric tries to justify throwing a vote to keep Dick. No way is he going to be able to pretend it wasn't him for a third week in a row. This whole America's Player is the dumbest idea BB has ever had, and they've had some pretty bad ideas. Not only do these tasks screw Eric, but they screw anyone who alligns with Eric. Not that I really care, mind you, this is the most unlikable cast I've ever witnessed. On any show!

"The hamsters begin to scurry..."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 05:33 PM
Dick has been talking to Danielle about making a deal with Eric. And if the ScrewEric voting faction kicks in, this would be the week to do it.

Zack is up in the HoH room with Jameka and Jessica, saying Dustin shouldn't have looked so arrogant when he was next to Dick -- you never know what might happen. There's a chance Zach is starting to recount alliance numbers here.

Dick just took a moment to blow part of his cover -- he apologized to Amber, saying all the flack was in the name of making himself into a bigger target and protecting Danielle. I don't doubt this is also part of his overall gameplay -- it's now remotely possible for both he and his daughter to stay in the house, and the veto use already improved some opinions of him -- but at least he said something, right?

Right?

"The Evel D<>ick 2007 Apology Tour continues."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 05:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-07 AT 06:03 PM (EST)

He's with Jameka now, saying his sorries and giving her the same reasons he gave Amber.

Dick: 'I had to do anything and everything I could in order to make each of you hate me so (censored) much. The personal outweighs the strategic. I knew I wanted you to vote me out. I know the things I said cut to the bone, I did it for a reason. I'd do anything for her. I did what I had to do and I'm sorry. It is what it is.'
Jameka: 'Yeah, it is what it is. And it was good to see that side of you.'
Dick: 'I got what I wanted and I hope you understand. I'm not asking you to forgive me. I just hope you understand.'
Jameka: 'I understand.'

Eric is speaking to Jess again: either the twelve hours are up or he just couldn't do it any longer. More apologies here. He said he was trying to use Dustin as a go-between, and he's assuring Jessica he hasn't aligned against her. Wait until he sees his viewer-enforced vote...

Jen apparently tried to sell Jessica on Dustin having a deal with D&D, with the push taking place prior to the ceremony. Jessica may have believed her, but isn't sure why she did now. Either way, Dustin pretty much volunteered.

"Look out, Zach."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 06:07 PM
Jessica is now telling Eric just about everything Zach told her. (Who's playing who?) Some more discussion of a possible D&D&D deal being in place.

Eric may have just come very close to giving out the AP secret. He told Jessica he wouldn't have abandoned her if he'd had any choice -- and then the feeds cut out. Apparently Eric got a really hard reprimand during downtime. The word choice must not have sat well with the producers.

In other non-important news, Danielle has just decided Zach is this year's Howie. I don't see a a lightsaber. Or a weird lowlight charisma. Or -- well, that's more towards hearing...

"Skirting the edge..."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 06:41 PM
Danielle & Jen were talking about the various America's Choice polls in prior seasons. And what does Jen say? 'It might be going on now, but we don't know'...

Danielle spreading rumors that she heard there would be a Week #7 twist: the feed goes to trivia whenever she really starts on it.

"RE: Skirting the edge..."
Posted by Ronin on 08-13-07 at 06:53 PM
So does the final vote actually take place on Thursday? This is the first year I have gone the spoiler route so I am not used to getting info this early...

Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 06:58 PM
Yes: at this stage of the game, voting is done live on Thursday (allowing for a few seconds of tape delay). The most likely exception would be if we got a double-eviction week.

Posted by Ronin on 08-13-07 at 07:02 PM
Thanks!!!

Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-13-07 at 07:12 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if Jen is The Mole.

A smokeysmom original

Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 07:16 PM
*checks cast list*

No.

"Fight! Fight! (Verbal) Fight!"
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 07:27 PM
Today's feature card: Dick vs. Dustin.

The short version: Dick, in his campaign to make himself into the biggest target available, took some of Dustin's personal items and hid them around the house. Dustin confronted him on it in the backyard and demanded his stuff back.

Apparently at some point during this, Dustin calls Danielle a skank.

You can probably imagine how Dick takes this. Loudly. He calls Dustin a (censored) liar. He accuses Dustin of (still) having that particular gift from Joe. Dustin tries to talk, but Dick won't let him. All this is happening with Amber right next to Dustin, getting to play audience.

Dick storms out and starts recovering Dustin's items from their hiding places. Dustin tells Amber he won't apologize to Dick and makes an open plea for Dick not to be placed in Sequesterville. Dick then comes back out and throws all of Dustin's items on the ground, telling him that's everything but the fake tattoo sleeves, which he'll only get back when Dick leaves because Dick is tired of being mocked with them. And off go the feeds. When they came back on, Dustin was eating slop and Dick was looking for Jessica.

Whee...

A little bit of paraphrase from the Amber & Dustin conversation during Dick's clothing run:

Dustin: 'I hate it when people accuse me of having had that disease. I never had it: Joe did. I'm so careful about sex...'

Amber: 'At least they accuse you of something that isn't true. People accuse me of being on drugs and I was. How embarrassing.'

Dustin: 'I don't hate Dick for the way he makes me feel -- I hate him for the way he makes my family feel. They're all watching... My brother's going to beat Dick up at the wrap party: just wait.'

"NEW LINE OF THE YEAR"
Posted by nailbone on 08-14-07 at 09:23 AM
Amber: 'At least they accuse you of something that isn't true. People accuse me of being on drugs and I was. How embarrassing.'

ROFLMAO!!!!

"RE: NEW LINE OF THE YEAR"
Posted by kingfish on 08-14-07 at 11:36 AM
Yeah, That's a side splitter.

"Eric & ED working things out."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 08:03 PM
Nice little talk where no one tells the full truth and the issues are being danced around. (If only Dick knew he was probably talking to his America-mandated ally for the week.) Dick says he targeted Nick -- gee, Nick's targeting was his fault? -- because of the tiny chance that Nick was playing Danielle: Nick's last speech convinced him otherwise. Eric finally admitts to voting for Kail over Nick, but doesn't explain why -- he almost seems to be using a 'bad vibes' defense. The so-called setup vote is still on the denial list, and some things are being shunted onto Dustin -- Dick is entertaining the thought that Dustin was responsible for the mustard incident.

A line from Eric:

Eric: "I'll tell you the one the thing that got me. The one thing that got me was the amount of value that you and Danielle put in that one banner... As flattering as it is to believe that all of them were about what an (censored) I am, you don't know. But you believed that one. The one thing that would drive me bonkers for the rest of my life would be going home because of something I didn't do or because of some banner."

For his part, Dick tells Eric about the one-week deal he tried to make with Dustin and Amber. The prediction being made is that Dustin will be first out of the current alliance.

Oh -- do you know what that alliance is calling itself?

Brace yourself.

...The Good People Alliance.

GPA: 0.5.

"And a little more..."
Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 08:17 PM
Part of the very lightly stated essence of this seems to be that Dick wants Danielle to have one friend in the house after he's gone. Not an ally -- he's hopeful, I'm sure, but he doesn't think it's likely -- just someone who won't verbally abuse her once she's out of his protection.

Two more quotes:

Eric: '"There's nine people here but only five weeks left. How does that work?' (Take a wild guess.)

Dick: 'I think right now I'm Joe's hero.' (If Dustin gets voted out, definitely.'

The conversation breaks up, and the Evel Dick Apology Tour 2007 moves on to Jessica.

"RE: And a little more..."
Posted by vince3 on 08-13-07 at 08:29 PM
Eric's playing dumb about the eventual speed up? *sheesh*

Maybe he's actually hoping he'll be the HoH in a sped up cycle?

"RE: Eric & ED working things out."
Posted by vince3 on 08-13-07 at 08:23 PM
The Good People Alliance? *gag*

and who, prey tell, was supposed to be a part of this alliance?

Posted by Estee on 08-13-07 at 08:27 PM
Oh, you know -- the usual suspects: April, Ivette, Maggie...

It's the Jessica/Amber/Jameka/Dustin/Eric crew. For now.

'Prey'. Interesting slip there.

Posted by vince3 on 08-13-07 at 08:32 PM
so the LNC has now transformed into the GPA? *eyeroll*

*snicker*

"ED makes his move to stay"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-14-07 at 04:56 AM
D!ck and Daniele try to get Zach to vote out Dustin, which he wants to do but had promised Jessica he would vote out ED (before Dustin was nominated).

From TVClubhouse:

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/4333969.html?1187077673

##### tells Zach: If I can swing it I'm gonna try swing a deal with Eric and Jessica, and don't tell any of them. Jen, Amber and Jameka are left.
Get rid of the those women. Jessica is not stupid, but Jameka and Amber? What have they done in this house. Nothing, they haven't won sh*t. Jen told Jessica that me and ##### have an alliance with Dustin (before).

Zach: What you need is to plant a seed in her head so she can come to me and tell me what you guys discuss.

#####: What I will say is if you made any deals with Jen or Zach talk to them and set them loose. Eric will be the other vote, and you won't have to break the tie.

Zach: At that point it doesn't matter if you have 4 to 2, there is no guarantee that other people will know I voted correctly.

#####: What do you mean

Zach: If you stay and Dustin goes, if I have to vote to keep you in, then I break the bond with Jessica.
IF she told me no problem, then fine.

Zach: That's a risky play
#####: Its a powerplay , I don't care about "we" we ain't getting her no where (I think he refers to Jessica)

Zach: I'm gonna play dumb and let Eric or Jessica approach me.
#####: I will try to talk to Eric first tomorrow, then to Jessica.
I told Jess I was completely loyal to that group until Dustin flipped it on me.
Zach: The problem it presents for me, is I'm not part of that group.

-----

#####: One last thing,,,,,in the end if it ends up final 5, I will send Eric and Jessica and it will be you and me sitting down for a beer.

Danielle: I'm telling you hands down I will sell both Eric and Jessica out before you. The whole situation with Nick, I shudda given him a pity vote, and that is my biggest regret in this game. And You, Zach, I have your back. I want Eric out of here so freaking bad.
Zach: I want Dustin out.
Danielle: If Jessica has your back, and I do,

Zach is not comfortable with #####/Danielle's plan.

Zach: I HAVE to make sure Jessica is cool with your plan. I made an agreement with Jessica and I plan to stick with it, unless there is a serious change.

Danielle: There is no way Dad would stay in this house without Jessica agreeing.

Zach does not seem to eager to "buy this bill of goods".

Zach keeps saying something and Danielle keeps interrupting him.

Zach: I NEED to have Jessica come to me, for me to change who I'm voting for.

Danielle: We have 3 days

Zach: If you get Jess to change her view and come straight to me, you wouldn't even need Eric.

Danielle: I swear to you Jess and Eric are soooooooo tight they won't go against each other.
There is a chance.

Zach: and I need to make sure your dad doesn't say anything stupid!

Danielle: I told him I don't want them to know that Zach knows period!

Danielle takes out her sweetest syrup to convince Zach.

Zach says: It was based on b*llsh*t.
Danielle: Totally, it came from Eric. Amber and Jameka are no threat at all. All we have to worry about for next one out is Jen, cuz she is lying and she's a competitor and she has to go.
How do you feel about that?

Danielle: I know it makes you odd man out yet at same time makes you the strongest player.

Zach: I don't really have anyone in the end game, realistically you and your Dad have each other, and I go home and I'm f*cked.

Danielle: I told you I'm not gonna sell you out to anyone.

Zach: I don't know. I always thought to keep your dad in regardless, but it really has to be something major for me to switch and keep ##### in. Everyone hates your dad Danielle.

Danielle: Yes but wouldn't you be wanting to sit next to him in final 2?

Zach: There is no guarantee he will last a week.

Danielle: If he stays, then its you, me, Jen and my dad going for HOH.
JEss and Jameka can't go for HOH so its us against Eric and Amber.

Zach: My decision will come when you decide what you are proposing to them if one of them comes to me.

Danielle: But I need to know how you feel about it, because what good will it do.

Zach: My first impression is that its completely ridiculous.
Danielle: Because you don't trust them?
Zach: Because there are too many people who don't like your dad.

Danielle: If dad's propsal works, Jess would release you from voting.

Zach: I like the idea that Dustin would go home instead of your dad, but....

AFter that though, Eric and Jameka would know I breached my word.

Danielle keeps telling Zach he has nothing to worry about. (ed. yeah right).

Zach: I guess it can't hurt to try but its a desperate attempt for him to try.

"RE: ED makes his move to stay"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-14-07 at 10:45 AM
The Dumbest Move Ever on Big Brother

Is Jessica's move to nominate Dustin. If in fact she wanted to insure that EDick goes home than she should've nominated someone who would have been a sure vote for EDick to stay. Dustin was about as big of a guarenty vote as Jessica could've hoped for. If in fact Jessica believes she has Zach on her side than the best person to put next to EDick was Jen. This could easily backfire...I just can not believe how stupid Jessica was. I knew it from the beginning with this girl...she has nothing upstairs.

Posted by Glass on 08-14-07 at 12:36 PM
Yeah, I can't understand it... I mean, why? If this backfires and Dustin somehow goes, the Goofy People's Alliance deserves whatever they get.

Posted by nailbone on 08-14-07 at 05:26 PM
Dustin volunteered, and I just bet they didn't consider that they lose his vote when he's in that nominee chair.

Just when you think *8* seasons might be enough to keep them from doing stupid stuff like this...

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-15-07 at 03:45 AM
The Late Night Crew makes the stupidest decisions in this game. Week after week, every HOH targets two people. And every week, those two targets remain in the house after Thursday's eviction. Why? Because THEY (the LNC) can't make up their mind EVER! They waffle back and forth all week and get themselves worked up in a paranoia frenzy. Dustin is so stupid to volunteer himself to be a pawn when he's seen other pawns get evicted week after week. What is he thinking?? And Jessica... how could she not realize that nominating Dustin takes away a very important vote against D!ck. If Daniele/D!ck were able to sway Jen and Zach, Dustin would be evicted because America would instruct Eric to vote against Dustin. The LNC might get a very unpleasant surprise on Thursday and it will be completelly their fault. For not putting any thought or strategy into their decision.

Posted by shanshan2007 on 08-16-07 at 03:01 PM
>The Dumbest Move Ever on Big
>Brother
>

No, that dubious distiction is already taken. It was when Marcelles didn't use his POV to remove himself from the block...and then went home.

"Does Jen have Internet access?"
Posted by Estee on 08-15-07 at 09:40 AM
Last night, she called Eric 'Mr. America', then said that she'd thought about coming into the house and playing as the Mole, but she didn't know what that would mean. ...huh?

Meanwhile, Jameka went off on another round of prayer during which she asked for angels to descend and fight on her behalf. Since Jameka can get a lot in during a single session, she also requested for Eric to be made into a Christian. But she's the thankful sort and thanked God for her hand movements. And taste buds: can't forget the taste buds.

'You're worthy, God, oh you're worthy.'

I'm sure any universal power would be glad to know they measure up to Jameka's standards.

"RE: Does Jen have Internet access?"
Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-15-07 at 12:35 PM
I can think of a few possibilities.

In the original interview process the producers asked some questions to try to determine who should be America's Player of several contestants and Jen remembered.

During the week when Eric may have been voted off the producers started trolling for a replacement and were not too subtle in their questioning and Jen picked up on it.

Jen is the most intelligent, strategic thinker in the game (of course with this bunch that isn't saying much).

A smokeysmom original

Posted by Lasann on 08-15-07 at 01:00 PM
The most . . . or the only.

I vote for only.

Flashed by Agman.

Posted by michel on 08-15-07 at 03:32 PM
Could it be that someone messed up the Diary room schedule and Jen walked in with the next task already on the couch, waiting for Eric? Or maybe the crew didn't clean up after Eric and Jen found a message that Eric had left?

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-07 at 04:44 PM
Jokers is speculating that maybe Jen has a crush on Eric. The whole saying was "Here he comes, Mr. America" which is a play on the "Here she is, Miss America" from that pagent..........

I'm reading the updates from midnight to current, and when he went into the Diary around 1am is when this happened....... and I think his vote is gonna be to evict Dustin! He was talking with Jess about cutting Jameka and Amber loose, especially since Jameka still has 4 HoH's to sit out and Amber can't win a comp to save her life...........

Someone in a Mad Hatter garb got into the house this morning and started spewing Mad Hatter lines to the hamsters..... (maybe it's time to start prepping for the HoH?)

Here's the quotes he was spouting.....

A stitch in time saves nine
A snitch in time saves nine (He said both of these)

Fish and visitors stink after three days
What a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive
Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead
There is no little enemy

Add a time announcement from BB, a total of 5 songs from a barbershop quartet (one of which is I'm just wild about Hairy/Harry.....), and a guy dressed like Jack Sparrow on stilts.

Tack on a mime doing poses and a couple of rabbits (in cages) with playing cards on their respective collars.

Add an outside lockdown to create ultimate paranoia! They're wondering if there's gonna be 3 on the couch and two evicted in one shot coming up soon?

"A new HG!"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-15-07 at 04:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-07 AT 04:34 PM (EST)

A little person dressed like an Alice in Wonderland character has entered the house and is repeating phrases to the stunned HGs.

He keeps saying, "A stitch in time saves nine", "Three can keep a secret if 2 are dead", and other things.

There's also a barbershop quartet, white statues, and some rabbits in a cage. I don't know what it all means. (Possibly a clue for a double eviction?) The HGs have no ideas - they're on outside lockdown and are definately confused.

ETA: the picture of the new HG.

"RE: A new HG!"
Posted by nailbone on 08-15-07 at 05:41 PM
Oh good grief!!! This is as bad as that f-in mime!!!

Posted by MarkP on 08-15-07 at 09:59 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 08-15-07
>AT 04:34 PM (EST)

>
>A little person dressed like an
>Alice in Wonderland character has
>entered the house and is
>repeating phrases to the stunned
>HGs.
>
>
>

Who let Cappy back into the game?

Posted by Sues on 08-15-07 at 11:40 PM
LOL!!

Listen up bitches!

Posted by vince3 on 08-16-07 at 05:54 AM
It.Is.Done!

Eric and Jessica have joined Danielle and Dick in an alliance that will save Dick, banish Dustin to the Jury House, and leave Amber and Jameka out to dry and out to lunch! Eric and Jessica have also told Jen of the plan to evict Dustin (I think so that the eviction will be a majority, not via tiebreaker...... remember, Zach's vote is supposedly in Jessica's back pocket.........)

Posted by nanrabbit on 08-16-07 at 11:18 AM
Jessica has said before that she does not want to have ED go...she would have preferred Danielle to go. This makes sense that she makes this pact. I knew BB8 could not let ED go. Maybe his apologizing worked!

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-16-07 at 04:43 PM
These people are absolutelly stupid! Dani and D!ck are an unbreakable alliance. This is their chance to get one of them out. Instead, they plan to get rid of Dustin? Am I the only one that thinks this makes absolutelly no sense? I understand that Eric doesn't have much of a choice when America instructs him to turn against Dustin. But, why is Jessica going along with it? ##### and Daniele are better competitors than Amber and Jameka. They are also very treacherous. They turned on their alliance once. What makes Jessica think that they won't turn on her and Eric again??? Stupid stupid stupid!

Why do I bother watching this drivel???? ::tosses TV out the window::

"Coup D'Etat? "
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 06:05 AM
Tha's what Dick thinks is going on with all the weird events in the cage. He also seems to believe he's solved the puzzle. Of course, what Dick thinks isn't always in line with reality, as evidenced by this Jokers headline (italics mine):

'Dick is refusing to betray Eric, and Daniele saying she doesn't trust him. Dick says Eric is betraying his alliance, and won't do it to him.'

Yeah, right. Although technically, America would be betraying Dick...

However, what that indicates is America's ScrewEric move is in, and they have in fact chosen to have Eric vote Dustin out. This means Eric's best move is to align with Dick, Danielle, Jen, and Zach as quickly as possible, then hope he's got enough protection to not go up fifteen minutes after ouster. And it seems to be working, so far as the first part goes -- there's at least a public overcurrent of 'ScrewDustin' in the cage right now. Jessica may even tell Zach to vote that way, and Dick's odds of staying are looking better all the time -- at least in public.

Erick & Dick: BFFs -- at least until the next poll. Or HoH competition, because there's already discussion of nominating D&D yet again if the LNC wins the next round. Of course, there's a promise not to in place, but A. who cares and B. veto one off, bring in another pawn...

F4 alliance of Dick, Eric, Danielle, and Jessica. You just know that isn't going to work out.

Other notes from last night:

Eric was on Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego as a kid. Lost because he didn't wager enough crimebucks. Presumably he still knows where Brazil is.

"General notes from last night:"
Posted by Estee on 08-16-07 at 06:18 AM
Amber, Dustin, and Jameka do suspect something's up: Eric isn't talking to them enough and won't really join in their scenario breakdowns. Amber's suspicions are in the lead here. (Gee, Amber, maybe you shouldn't have kept saying he was going to eternally burn. Think that had an influence on his loyalty?) Amber's actively wondering about secret alliances in the cage. Of course, this is Amber we're talking about, so she's just about convinced herself that Danielle & Jen are actually BFFs. Um... right. Good luck with that.

Eric was on Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego as a kid. Lost because he didn't wager enough crimebucks. Presumably he still knows where Brazil, just in case the subject ever comes up. Some DAWs start very young...

Zach is phobic about magicians. And little people. Don't combine the two or he might just drop dead on the spot.

Lots of discussion on the weird events of the day. Dick's Coup theory isn't universal: the LNC seems to think they're looking at some kind of super-veto. And what did they think the unused Coup was, exactly?