URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 114
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Robert will win!!!"

Posted by kcstrip on 09-02-03 at 09:59 PM
Hank said it himself! His own friends are voting for him. And Laura and Kim have ensured that he will continue to get the simpathy vote! He had a great date tonight and they still couldn't help to rip him apart. Doesn't have a chance, Kim? In case you're not paying attention, he's already in the top 3!

Go Robert!!!!

1-866-463-6705

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Robert will win!!!"
Posted by HappyDayz on 09-02-03 at 10:17 PM
Just because he wins doesn't mean he has a chance with Lisa...so Kim was right. I think Lisa would marry Hank (especially after seeing and hearing his segment tonight)...she might marry Evan...but none of the other guys would even be a consideration. So...if Robert wins, you will likely see his heart get broken on live television.

Posted by kcstrip on 09-02-03 at 10:21 PM
Maybe. Maybe not. But he will win the show! And Lisa seemed to enjoy her little massage and she really stuck up for him when her friends cut him down. He may win her over yet. As Lisa says "Love conquers all."

Posted by Loree on 09-02-03 at 10:38 PM
Laura said the problem with Lisa is that she can't say "no" and doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. So maybe she will marry whoever is picked just to keep from turning them down and hurting their feelings on TV.

Posted by nedrah on 09-02-03 at 10:50 PM
She will get married for the money and have a change of heart for the person America chooses at the last moment. She is already setting everyone up for that by saying the word AMAZING about every guy.
Laura tonight with her ending comments about Robert just pushed him through for another two weeks. Hank or Evan will go this week !!!

Posted by Cupidcruiser on 09-03-03 at 08:33 PM
I believe it was Dominic's mother who said "Love conquers all."

Posted by kcstrip on 09-04-03 at 07:58 AM
Lisa has said that several times on the show.

Posted by Majic Mitch on 09-03-03 at 08:09 AM
It'll be Hank and Robert at the end. They'll keep Robert for the ratings, but Hank will win. I mean come on, they can keep this rolling for a while. They can have a live wedding, and reunion show, and an anniversary show, a live birth. They will milk it for all it's worth.

Posted by djk on 09-02-03 at 10:56 PM
Robert may win the vote, but he isn't going to win Lisa's heart, and he isn't going to win any million dollars. I think Hank is going to pull out the win. I really want to see a wedding at the end of this series, but if Robert wins there won't be one!

Posted by TXBluebonnet on 09-02-03 at 11:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-03 AT 11:08 PM (EST)

I really hope that Hank and Evan are the final two. Robert does seem like a sweet, caring guy, but I just don't see the chemistry between he and Lisa. I hope America will do the right thing for both Robert and Lisa. Nothing against Robert, I just don't think either one would be happy if they were married to each other.

Posted by sassyblonde241 on 09-02-03 at 11:25 PM
In my opinion, that would be the most ridiculous thing to happen if Robert were to win. It is obvious that Lisa is just being nice to the guy. I wish that she would just come right out and say that she doesn't see any future with him instead of defending him. Her sparing his feelings is going to get her saddled with that guy winning the thing. Please noooooo!!! Stop the madness Lisa!

Posted by nedrah on 09-02-03 at 11:35 PM
What is ridiculous is she actually believes she can get to know her life long partner in this short period of time and get married.

The person that said money doesn't buy happiness STOPPED to soon.

Posted by reallyholly on 09-03-03 at 00:51 AM
yes he will...you don't get it sassy...

Of all the reality shows, this one is the most ridiculous.

Lisa deserves the loser...her friends are bitches to the men, and to America, the voters. She'd do much better without her so-called "friends".

Think about "American Idol". The audience always wanted the one whom Simon lambasted.

Now do you wonder why Robert is in the top?

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 09-03-03 at 08:08 AM
*The audience always wanted the one whom Simon lambasted.

That kept them around for awhile but it didn't ensure a win for them. Just as it's kept Robert around for awhile, but now that they've redeemed his character he won't stay around much longer. I say he'll be top three, in with Evan and Hank because he's funny to watch but he won't win. I say Renda goes next week, then Dominic, then Robert, but it's a toss up to me as which will win Hank or Evan. Heck, I don't think even Lisa knows which of these two she hopes will win.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Posted by kcstrip on 09-03-03 at 08:16 AM
Evan will go before Robert. Everyone still thinks he's a player and he lost some major points this week with Lisa and her friends buy pouting when things didn't go his way at the dinner. He will be in the bottom 3 next week with Renda and Dominic.

Posted by ashleybfogg on 09-03-03 at 01:53 AM
i think so too. He is the only logical choice, and her friends are crazy.
are you sure that's Robert's number tonight??
i missed the end...

Posted by ashleybfogg on 09-03-03 at 02:01 AM
is this Robert's voting number???
i'm on the west coast- with i hour left!

Posted by becerrad5 on 09-03-03 at 02:56 AM
I don't know if Robert will win, but what I don't like is the fact that they accuse him of forcing himself on her. I disagree. All the other guys have liplocked on her. Tonight one guy was practically on top of her, I would think that someone that truly care for her would want other to respect her. Robert's biggest problem is his ability to communicate easily due to his second language of English. It's easy to get tongue tied and flustered when nervous and even more so when her friends constantly criticizing(?) him all the time. I'm glad that last week, he finally spoke his piece and had it out with her. This week, she finally opened the door a little to let him in. She didn't make faces and she defended him to her friends. Maybe she's using reverse psycology, if she stand up for him maybe that will get him voted off. I just think he should be given a chance. If he should win, I think he would respect her alot more than some of the other guy, because I truly think he cares, but that's my opinion for what it's worth.

Posted by redefine_perfection13 on 09-03-03 at 06:26 PM
the difference is: it actually seems like she likes it when the other guys kiss her

Posted by Joyful on 09-03-03 at 05:29 AM
If by some horrible twist Robert wins this thing I'll be crushed.
All I have to say is this:
Robert may win, but Hank will propose.

Posted by HappyDayz on 09-03-03 at 05:40 AM
I think so too, Joyful. I think Hank may propose to her anyway. Last night's show seemed to illustrate once and for all how Lisa feels about Hank, and everyone who knows her seems to agree that he's the guy.

Posted by smiley on 09-03-03 at 08:06 AM
He may win by phone votes but Lisa will not marry someone she doesn't love. And in case you hadn't noticed she is NOT in love with Robert.

People might think this show is bogus and keep voting for Robert....that's fine. Even though Lisa put herself through this 3 ring circus, i don't think its fair for her to lose the one she wants.

Posted by nedrah on 09-03-03 at 08:55 AM
Someone fill me in on this.

How many hours have one man spent with lisa including private dates and group get-togehters total ?

I am thinking less than 30 for each guy .

"Hank?"
Posted by Loree on 09-03-03 at 10:26 AM
I can't put my finger on the reason. But Hank is starting to bother me. He almost seems too right. There is something there that I don't really trust. I can't even say why. But I don't think he is the wonderful person everyone says he is. Why do the other guys not like him? Even Joe who was out of the game wants Evan to win over Hank. What is Hank hiding? Or am I just looking for something that isn't there?

"RE: Hank?"
Posted by kcstrip on 09-03-03 at 10:55 AM
I feel the same thing. I think Hank is putting on a good act for the Lisa and TV. But his true colors are showing. His groping of Lisa, the "Jekyll and Hyde" comments. As the saying goes, "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is."

Posted by Swami on 09-03-03 at 10:31 AM
Robert may win; he will certainly be one of the last men standing on the final episode.

When Robert auditioned for this show, I think he thought it was for a "Leading Man" part, and the prime time, network face-time would really advance his modeling/L.A. scene career path. Then he found himself cast as the "villian" which was not good for his him, despite the face time.

Now he is a lovable underdog, weathering the bitchiness of Lisa's friends as best he can--something a huge number of American guys can relate to. In terms of getting votes he looks pretty golden right now. But of all the guys there he looks to me like the one who is most in it for his own career advancement. If he wins, he will get down on one knee, show Lisa a ring and ask her to marry him--because it's Prime Time, baby, and the show must go on! His career depends on it!

Every week, Lisa looks more and more vapid to me. She & Robert may even deserve each other. But I'm still voting for Hank who is way more "Type A" driven than Lisa, but she seems to have no problem doing what she's told, LOL.

IceCat is a Genius

"RE: Robert "
Posted by leogirl_21 on 09-03-03 at 11:07 AM
In all honesty, I think that even though Robert is so popular, people shouldn't keep him as one of the last two...I think that for Renda and Dominic, its just a matter of time till they get eliminated. As for Hank, Evan and Robert, I hope that Robert goes and Hank and Evan are the last two...Robert may appear to have changed, but still, I know that he is not the one for Lisa...also, I think that if he were to propose to Lisa, she would not marry Robert. I think that if Hank or Evan were to propose, she will be much more likely to accept. Hank has become kinda shady to me...I don't really know what to expect of him...but he is compatible with Lisa....even Evan...very much compatible with Lisa but hopefully he will recover and do better in the next date.

"RE: Hank....aka Gomer"
Posted by gopher1956 on 09-03-03 at 12:58 PM
are we the only ones who feel that there is something shady about Hank ? I don't think Evan is a saint by any means...in fact, he looked a little looped on the date last night...(a few too many Coronas)...but at least he's man enough to admit he was a bit of a jerk...still spontaneous and fun as ever when he and Lisa were together...unlike Gomer Pyle,USMC.

"RE: Robert will win - Final Scenario!!!"
Posted by bystander on 09-03-03 at 12:25 PM
First let me say that I think this show is pathetic and Lisa, her friends and all the guys are even more pathetic for being part of the show. They are all desperate for attention and looking for nothing more than $1 million.

That said, I think it would be hilarious if Robert wins, asks for Lisa's hand in marriage, she accepts (cause she really only cares about the money) and then Robert turns her down on national TV. What sweet revenge for Robert. That, my friends, would be the ultimate boost to his career!

GO ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Joyful on 09-03-03 at 04:40 PM
This is what I don't get about you robert voters! If you hate Lisa, hate the show, and think the whole thing is pathetic then WHY WATCH??!!!
Why do you waste your time watching and voting again and again if you are so against the show?
I'm not saying this show is my life but it's a pleasent diversion for an hour on Tuesdays, and being a romantic at heart I'd like to think Lisa could find love (HanK)
But if you can't stand the show and are disgusted by the premise then watch something else or do as I do when the kids are in bed and there is nothing worth my time watching...read a good book!!

Posted by managerr on 09-03-03 at 05:04 PM
I haven't watched the full show since week 3. I read the recaps and then go on the various message boards to get Robert's number so I can vote for him.

Posted by Swami on 09-03-03 at 06:38 PM
And this satisfies you--how? No disrespect intended. I am just curious.

IceCat is a Genius

Posted by managerr on 09-05-03 at 06:29 PM
Because I know I am winning the battle on both fronts. Not watching, and sabotaging the show and its' contestants.

Posted by Swami on 09-06-03 at 00:19 AM
Okay, that's interesting. Thank you for clarifying.

I guess I am an "either watch it or don't" kind of person. It would never occur to me to play mind games with a network, LOL. I just don't need to do battle, I guess.

Have fun, warrior managerr.

Posted by munson on 09-07-03 at 00:14 AM
Swami, as a Blows veteran, I'm surprised that you're surprised by managerr's actions, actions I fully support by the way. That's what we do here! It's an unspoken, unwritten contract to fight the evil that is fed to us by network TV producers.

When pandering networks join forces with pathetic media whores, an intelligent audience who care about quality and decency must "do battle".

Keep fighting the good fight here, managerr. I got suckered in by FLOM2 but was brought to my senses after seeing Paige again on the Reunion show. So here I am, reporting for duty. Keep posting that number fellow soldiers.

Robert must WIN!!!!

Posted by Swami on 09-07-03 at 06:37 PM
"Swami, as a Blows veteran, I'm surprised that you're surprised by managerr's actions, actions I fully support by the way. That's what we do here! It's an unspoken, unwritten contract to fight the evil that is fed to us by network TV producers."

Not exactly true, munson dear. Most shows, as you know, have fanatics & bashers both--with 'big' shows like Survivor having seperate message boards so the two kinds of fans each have a home base.

Spoilers is it's own fun trying to outfox and thus screw over producers like Mark Burnett who think they're so dang smart! I don't see that as fighting evil, just a darn fine chess game.

"When pandering networks join forces with pathetic media whores, an intelligent audience who care about quality and decency must "do battle"."

An intelligent audience can do whatever the heck it wants. Lots of people find the set-up has a certain appeal and would like to see it play out. I have no problem with that. In fact, since I met my husband when he was one who responded to my personal ad, I am quite entertained by the premise. And very grateful that no cameras followed me as I dated the "losers", LOL!

"Robert must WIN!!!!"

Nahhh. Robert sucks. I had a 'Robert' respond to my ad too, and I was so glad that we met up in a downtown bar and he never did know my home address. I would never vote for the Roberts of this world!

IceCat is a Genius

Posted by bystander on 09-04-03 at 09:21 AM
Actually, I'm not a robert voter, I haven't voted for anyone on the show because to tell you the truth its not worth the effort to dial the phone. I watch the show because basically everything else on TV also sucks and this is the most interestingly absurd show that's on at that time. I could care less who wins and I do think they are all just in it for the money.

Posted by Cupidcruiser on 09-03-03 at 05:04 PM
Maybe Hank himself doesn't really want to win (telling Lisa she has to do what she has to do with the other guys (!), telling us that even his friends are voting for Robert) and wants Robert to win too--that's what I thought. I also thought Lisa's response to Hank last night was not very romantic but more appreciative of his attitude.

Posted by sassyblonde241 on 09-06-03 at 06:28 PM
It is obvious that Lisa doesn't have anything to even talk about with Robert. She looks like she is uncomfortable and bored with him for most of the time she is with him. I am sure it went better with her parents there because she didn't have to bear the load of trying to carry the entire conversation.
I guess I don't understand if people think that it is such a stupid show then why are they wasting their time watching it and then doing what they can do to make the worst possible outcome happen for her? Seems like a lot of wasted energy to me.
But I guess I am a hopeless romantic, and I do feel as though you can develop strong feelings for someone quickly.

"Just something I noticed"
Posted by Loree on 09-03-03 at 06:57 PM
Something that did bug me about the show the other night was the couple sitting behind Laura in the audience. Everytime the camera would go on Laura this couple would start kissing. They just sat waiting to see the camera and then started kissing. It all just seemed really weird to me. What did they do, decide to go sit in the audience of a reality show so they could kiss on camera? Am I the only one that was distracted by this couple?

"RE: Just something I noticed"
Posted by HappyDayz on 09-03-03 at 07:16 PM
I noticed them too....you could see them between Laura and Lisa....thought it was strange.

"RE: Just something I noticed"
Posted by wendyv on 09-03-03 at 08:36 PM
Oh I know, I saw it too. I had to take a second look because at first I thought it was Dom. Now THAT would have been weird.

Posted by TheDigable on 09-09-03 at 09:35 PM
GO ROBERT GO!!!!!!