URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1137
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Evil TOLD to be nicer to JEN"

Posted by shudson on 08-08-07 at 10:39 AM
After viewing the utube of Kail and Jen talking at 3 a.m..after much 'quiet' discussion re: Dustin saying Jen is in an alliance with Evil....(because he's being nicer to her now)..you can hear Jen saying...."its because he was "told" to be nicer to her..but he's acting like its "his" choice..."....do you think this is correct? Did BB tell him to cool it?..I haven't seen anything else posted on this...it did seem funny to me that he suddenly wanted to have a truce...AND I have never got "what did Jen do to Danielle that was SOOOOOOO bad...that could ever be worse with the name calling and personal crap that Evil has been saying to Jen.???? the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it?...so here's hoping that BB did TELL Evil#### to back off...any thoughts???

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Evil TOLD to be nicer to JEN"
Posted by Lasann on 08-08-07 at 12:58 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Danielle told ##### to back off Jen. Now it's Jen (they think), #####, Danielle, Zach.

Jen will do what Jen needs to do week by week.

Flashed by Agman.

Posted by shudson on 08-09-07 at 10:14 AM
Thanks for clarifying...I couldn't understand why no one else had commented on this....AND I can't believe Danielle told him to back off? her game play I take it...

Posted by agman on 08-08-07 at 01:40 PM
There is a new team in town......

Posted by countrygirl_29 on 08-08-07 at 01:44 PM
Love the banner, agman...............

Posted by Glass on 08-08-07 at 02:21 PM
LOL, that's pretty funny.

Posted by Sues on 08-09-07 at 09:53 PM
hehehe...nice! Someone should send them t-shirts....

(might have to put Jendick somewhere on our fave resident narcissist)