URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1135
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Daniele What a hypocrite"

Posted by shudson on 08-15-07 at 11:51 AM
I can't believe that chick...as they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...her impassioned speech last night left me COLD....what a nasty little actress she is....BUT she even believes her own acting, when she says she hates these people because they are liars, not nice, and say 'hurtful' things!!! and Jamenka apologizes to this twit...I couldn't believe it..she has her fathers gift of "crap"..and making others believe her "poor little me" story....girls like this get by on the "little girl" behaviour..and he 'daddy' and everyone else in BB (and yes even dumb dumb Nick)and no doubt in real life...fall for it...meanwhile she's as tough as nails and everything she calls everyone else!! hey kid..look in a mirror...sorry for the 'rant' ..but last night's "crap" from her mouth tipped me over the edge...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Daniele What a hypocrite"
Posted by Lasann on 08-15-07 at 12:54 PM
It's sooooo hard!

but it's sooo hard!

Flashed by Agman.

Posted by realitytvwatcher on 08-15-07 at 01:06 PM
And soooooo frustraaaating!

Hey, if it works then kudos to her. Seriously, this is a game where you have to lie if you want to advance. They are all hypocrites because they all talk about how other people are when each and everyone of them is the same. Some take it to different levels (i.e. ED) but in the end they are all backstabbing liars.

Posted by mrc on 08-15-07 at 01:12 PM
Being there with those mean people just sucks. It sucks. They're soooo mean!

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Posted by cambo on 08-15-07 at 06:25 PM
I have to give her kudos b/c she sure had me fooled!
(but yes, I do agree she probably gets away with quite a bit in real life)

Posted by true on 08-15-07 at 09:37 PM
You just don't understaaaand!

Posted by Glass on 08-16-07 at 12:50 PM
But Shudson, we're not TALKING about that. We're talking about her DAAAAAAAAAD and that has nothing to dooooo with her.

Posted by mattben on 08-16-07 at 05:04 PM
Daniele did almost everything required in an egotistical tantrum performance. But she only gets a 9.8 because she forgot to stamp her feet and twirl on the floor.

Posted by cablejockey on 08-17-07 at 05:58 PM
Its been working all of her life, why should she stop now. It will probably net her half a million bucks too.

Posted by mattben on 09-03-07 at 08:47 AM
True. But it was an act. Not real. Designed to make it seem she and MeanDaddy aren't teaming up to win.

Posted by gumnut on 08-20-07 at 10:16 AM
The two D’s are definitely of the same apple.

Don’t tell me that they have not been in a conspiracy together from day one.

Miss D is a compulsive liar. She’s had a life coach in her father, so she is good at it.

Posted by Hoobie on 09-01-07 at 01:44 AM
I have become increasingly disappointed in Daniele and her whininess. I was rooting for her in the beginning, but she has gotten SO self absorbed.

Granted, I don't know the history between her and her dad, but she should take SOME responsibility for the falling out. It seems that she is only civil to him when it's in her best interest.

Posted by Aruba on 09-01-07 at 06:04 AM
Simply stated it's called being a SPOILED BRAT.

Spoiled brats never take responsibility for anything. Having an irresponsible father gave her a built-in excuse to forgoe any parental control so she probably pretty much did what she wanted to growing up. And because of her obvious great looks she's used to getting whatever she wants.

When she doesn't get what she wants...her only outlet is to whine.

Posted by Memaw on 09-10-07 at 09:46 AM
I'm disappointed as well! I'm hoping that Jameka wins POV and she decides not to use it and that Daniele gets the boot before her dad does.

"HONESTLY ..."
Posted by MakeItStop on 09-10-07 at 01:07 AM
Honestly ... I'm being honest with you

Does anyone buy that crap? Have you noticed how she says honestly (or some such version) right before she tells a lie? I wish she would just go away!

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

"RE: HONESTLY ..."
Posted by mattben on 09-10-07 at 04:41 AM
Noticed that. And how she's always saying "don't tell anybody else". what a beotch.

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-10-07 at 06:24 PM
Hideous. Little. Twit. UGH! I hope she gets disqualified for lying about being 21 when she started the show.

Posted by Snidget on 09-10-07 at 06:29 PM
I'm assuming the producers knew. After all they were looking to cast the pair of them a couple of years ago for Season 6 (I think it was with all the pairs)

She can tell whatever lies she wants to the other hamsters, if you got disqualified for lying to other hamsters no one would ever win.

Posted by geekboy on 09-11-07 at 01:23 PM
Much to my wife's chagrin, I've been an ED & Danielle fan since day one, for several reasons. I think that those two have played THE BEST GAME this season (and in several seasons), plus i think the side story of the estranged father/daughter coming back together is just icing on the cake.

I've also been rooting for Danielle to win it all, that is until the last couple shows.

I find it very sad that her ego has grown as much as it has. Its quite disappointing to see a good game player make it this far just to turn into the proverbial 'b'. To laugh and roll your eyes while Zach makes his nominations? To taunt him while he gives his speech? Just sad. Yes, ED did too, but that's been his strategy since day 1.

Yes, Zach is delusional. Yes, Jameka hasn't a chance.

if its D&D in the final two, i hope ED takes it all.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Posted by smittina on 09-11-07 at 01:41 PM
I wanted to sign up now so that Danielle can know that she is NOT America's Choice. She is NO Janelle, not even close!!! She says that she can't wait to read the boards so here ya go bimbo! This is what America really thinks of you. Now you can not only be dispised by those you know in real life but also by people who watched your train wreck of a personality on national television.

My only consolation, you will blow through that $500K in a matter of months only to find your uneducated, white trash self back slinging hash (don't read this as hating servers, I have been one myself for numerous years) and picking up on the likes of moronic, libido driven men until what looks you have are long gone and you find yourself a 44 year old bartender with no where to go and no one to go with. Congrats on your winnings babe. See ya on the skids!

Okay Rant over now. I feel better.

Posted by carmaj0530 on 09-11-07 at 04:26 PM
I agree geekboy, I've read many posts with the I refuse to watch, worst season ever, etc.... As I've posted many times, I like them. Yes they have their moments of extreme but who doesn't. The same people that say they won't watch because of the actions, wouldn't watch if the show cast quiet, inward souls who caused no conflict and all got along singing campfire songs all day and in bed by 8pm every night. If we stop looking at it as a show and look at it as real life, every day we meet and are put in situations with people like it is in the big brother house. Granted it is a more confined space, out in public we can run away from someone who is bothering us. Inside the house you have to deal with it without running. I think it is a good personality builder to put yourself into situations that you aren't used to. Now I'm not condoning violence or anything by any means, but to see different personalities, different perspectives etc can't hurt you. To have someone who isn't like you to every degree, social structure, religion etc. Only if you let yourself be brought down by it will you suffer. We are all different, that's life. My opinion.

Posted by MarkP on 09-11-07 at 10:15 PM
> I think
>that those two have played
>THE BEST GAME this season
>(and in several seasons>
>

I'm so tired of hearing this. ED's game of intimidation virtually assured that the only possible way for either him or Dani to win was if they ended up in the final 2 together. To me that isn't great strategy at all. Yes they probably will end up there, but lets not give their great "strategy" credit for it. Thats like when my daughter catches a pop up with her eyes closed - I tell her not a good idea and she tells me it is because it worked. All it took was Eric or Zach to stand up to ED after winning those POVs and that strategy doesn't look so great anymore. The fact is nobody in this game had any strategy and that is why these 2 will win it, not because of their great strategy. This group was tailor made for the Donatos and they were lucky it turned out that way. Imagine these 2 in any other season? Gone by week 3 - period. Will/Boogie would eat them up. Dumb old Howie would have rung ED's neck (remember ED had little to nothing to say when Mike was badgering hmi). The nerd herd would have sent them packing so fast they would not have known what hit them. Lets give credit where credit it due here - to the complete incompetence of everyone else this season, not to the insane strategy of some old skinny tatooed guy who looks like Keith Richards trying to bully the house into realizing that nobody is allowed to play the "its only a game, its all strategy" card but them.

Posted by carmaj0530 on 09-12-07 at 02:05 PM
Will/Boogie would eat them up.

I disagree, I would love to see it happen but I don't think Will or Boogie could have so easily taken them. Possible next all stars, that way we can watch D!ck flirt with Janelle all summer.

Lets give credit where credit is due here

I agree, I credit the Donatos, they didn't just coast through this game sitting back insulting everyone and everything. I seem to recall they won a fair share of competitions, vetos etc to keep themselves in a position to advance. I do also recall Dustin saying way back and at the jury house that none of them wanted Zach in the finals, so it isn't a sure thing one way or another. We've seen it before, don't count those chickens.....
People can poopoo all they want, I think they played a good game and I hope one of them wins it.
And I will watch again next season, although it would take a lot to top this year for me.

Posted by J Slice on 09-11-07 at 01:48 PM
Well, as long as we don't forget that it's everyone else's fault if she loses.

You should really read my crappy blog

Posted by Snidget on 09-11-07 at 04:31 PM
With Danielle, even if she wins something will be everyone else's fault and something to whine about.

Posted by MollyTV on 09-11-07 at 10:54 PM
and we all know that she wasn't "returning the favor" by giving her dad the POV....nope...

she was assuring herself that SHE did not vote out jameka...her dad did....2 peas in a pod.

there was hope for one tiny second that evil would get a little evil and vote his daughter out....that would be tv. but alas.

mollytv

Posted by WeShallSee on 09-11-07 at 10:43 PM
They can't even be graceful winners! They both have absolutely no class at all. One can only hope that Zach will win the first round and knock out #####!

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-11-07 at 11:15 PM
OR Zach knocks out whiney baby and puts us ALL out of our misery!

Posted by rockdog on 09-12-07 at 00:37 AM
Pure Trash

Posted by realitytvwatcher on 09-12-07 at 10:26 AM
In my opinion, Evil has made this season more entertaining. Is that to say that I think it is alright for him to say some of the things he has said? No, but, it still made for good tv.

However, Evil's and Danielle's behavior after being nominated was just plain stupid on their part. Regardless of who Zach nominated, Evil and Danielle had to fight for the veto. If Zach put up ##### & Jameka there still would have been a chance that Jameka would have won it and therefore they would both be on the block. I would have some respect for them if they just would have said to Zach "you did exactly what I would have done in your position - no worries". Then maybe if only one of them make it to the final two, they would gain either Jameka's or Zach's vote for at least being mature.

If Zach wins HOH he will be so stupid NOT to evict Danielle. Which of course means he will evict Evil.