URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1134
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Amber and Jameka"

Posted by loscaus on 08-13-07 at 10:07 PM
Big Brother must have been desperate for contestants this year. All they could find was hypocrites and cry babies.

Amber is so ugly and when she cries{which is almost all the time} she's even uglier.

Jameka lays in the floor praying then gets up and calls Dicks Mom a ##### Real good christian!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Amber and Jameka"
Posted by bostonrobfan on 08-13-07 at 10:43 PM
D ick is the worst reality show contestant ever. Even more disgusting than TAR's Jonathan. He's a total a##.

Unfortunately, BB is editing him to make him look like some misunderstood rocker with a heart of gold and mocking Jameeka. (I'm not going to defend Amber) BB has a lot more nasty footage of ED that they aren't showing. He makes me sick and CBS makes me sick that they are giving him this heroic edit. I am just about done with this show.

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by Bebo on 08-14-07 at 07:30 AM
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Since we're a threaded community, we ask posters to join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads on the same topic. Since there's already an open bashing thread of Amber and Jameka near the top of page 1, I'm locking this as a duplicate and encouraging you to join the existing discussion.