URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1134
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What do you think about last night?"

Posted by jeffr on 08-30-06 at 10:53 AM
I am a season six fan, but I have to give Will and Boogie props. They are great mind players. They manipulated from the beginning against season 6, really against everyone in the house eventhough everyone knew that is how they play the game. People still believe in them. Funny.

I am personally glad Danniel is going home. I am still rooting for Jannelle but I woudn't mind seeing Will or Chicken George win. I would be dissappointed with anyone else.

Let me know what you think.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What do you think about last night?"
Posted by Savahnna on 08-30-06 at 11:27 AM
Hi Jeffr

I am a Season 6 fan as well....but clearly Season 2 are going further. But I don't want to see either of them (Mike/Will) in the finals.

Unlike you, I'm sorry to see Danielle leave. I would have liked to see her put out one of CT.

I posted in another thread...I have a bad feeling that Erika is toing ot win. I can see it playing out as Danielle goes...double eviction incls CG getting HOH...nomination Mike/Will CG wins POV...noms stay...Erika votes Will..Jani..Mike.....CG breaks tie...Will goes...leaving Mike/Erika/CG/Jani..Jani gets next HOH...CG goes..Erika gets next HOH... Jani goes.....Jury picks Erika.

Really really hope I'm wrong!

Posted by zipperhead on 08-30-06 at 11:36 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-06 AT 11:36 AM (EST)

Unlike you, I'm sorry to see Danielle leave. I would have liked to see her put out one of CT.

Me, too. She was the only one gunning for them. Will said so himself.

I can see it playing out as Danielle goes...double eviction incls CG getting HOH...

Your best guess gets ruined right there. There is a 100% probability that Janelle will win the next HoH. She nominates Erica and CG, thinking she can remove Will during the final 3 endurance HoH competition. Erica goes home. Boogie wins next HoH. CG and Janelle put up, Janelle goes home. Ct in the final two. Will wins.

Really really hope I'm wrong!

Don't worry - you are!

Posted by Savahnna on 08-30-06 at 11:49 AM

>
>Really really hope I'm wrong!
>
>
>Don't worry - you are!

If I bet on line...I'd bet big.

You're too confident.

Posted by Lasann on 08-30-06 at 11:38 AM
On no *wipes vision of your scenario out of brain*.

CG wins - Boggie leaves.
Janelle wins - Will leaves
Erica wins - picks Janelle.

Janelle wins!

or any other scenario with a Janelle win!

It a Tribe original!!!

Posted by Savahnna on 08-30-06 at 11:50 AM
>On no *wipes vision of your
>scenario out of brain*.

Can you get it out of mine too.?

Posted by RonReports on 08-30-06 at 12:01 PM
>I am a season six fan,
>but I have to give
>Will and Boogie props.
>They are great mind players.
> They manipulated from the
>beginning against season 6, really
>against everyone in the house
>eventhough everyone knew that is
>how they play the game.
> People still believe in
>them. Funny.

Season6 was ready to evict someone from ChillTown the first week, except that Danielle decided to "stir things up" in a way that made Season6 feel threatened enough to go after Danielle and Allison. Danielle's action was a game changing moment that helped ChillTown when they needed help the most.

>I am personally glad Danielle is
>going home.

Me too. I do not like the way she played the game this season. Danielle's overreaction when Erica mentioned the possibility of nominating her guaranteed that Erica would nominate Danielle. Danielle also kept ringing Erica's doorbell so many times that it looked like Danielle was mentally ill.

>I am still
>rooting for Jannelle but I
>woudn't mind seeing Will or
>Chicken George win. I
>would be dissappointed with anyone
>else.
>
>Let me know what you think.

I would be happy if either Will or Chicken George wins. If Chicken George somehow got in the final two, he would win. In his first winning of the Power Of Veto, we saw that Chicken George can be very determined when he needs to be, and that suggests that he may be able to do much better at an endurance contest than many people would think.

Posted by whitepups on 08-30-06 at 12:06 PM
Boy did Erica get played. Yes Will is an unbelievable manipulator but Erica would have been better off had she nominated Will because she would have broken up Will and Boogie and probably then would have had Boogie totally in her corner. She would have had Danielle. And she may have had Janelle and possibly George. She would have had a shot. With Will still in the picture and Danielle gone, she has no one and will probably be the next to go after Danielle. Wait until she sees the tapes, she's going to hate herself.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-30-06 at 01:49 PM
I'm just hoping that Janelle or CG win HOH on Thursday and nominate CT. If one of them wins POV and removes himself from the block, then put up Erika as a pawn. The voting will probably end up in a tie and the HOH (CG/Janelle) votes our the remaining CT on the block, hopefully Boogie. This would be the ideal scenario for me. By having Boogie out of the house, it increases the probability of a Will/Janelle F2.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-30-06 at 01:55 PM
>Boy did Erica get played.
>Yes Will is an unbelievable
>manipulator but Erica would have
>been better off had she
>nominated Will because she would
>have broken up Will and
>Boogie and probably then would
>have had Boogie totally in
>her corner. She would
>have had Danielle. And
>she may have had Janelle
>and possibly George. She
>would have had a shot.
>With Will still in the
>picture and Danielle gone, she
>has no one and will
>probably be the next to
>go after Danielle. Wait until
>she sees the tapes, she's
>going to hate herself.

Everything you say is true. I agree. But it's hard to feel sorry for her when she actually said "Bro before Ho" She knows that's what will be the case if it winds up just her and the boys

Posted by LittleFox on 08-30-06 at 06:30 PM
Not sad to see Danielle go, just sad to see a nice mother go crazy on national televsion!

NO WAY Erika will win. Noone will vote for her.

I predict final two Will and Janelle.

Jury votes:
Marcie - Will
Howie - Janie
James - Janie
Danielle - Janie
Erika - Will
Boogie - Will
CG - Janie

WINNER = JANIE!!

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-30-06 at 07:32 PM
I see the voting going a bit differently in a Will/Janelle Final 2:

Howie - Janelle
James - Janelle
Danielle - Will
Erika - Will
George - Janelle
Boogie - Will

Marcellas would be the swing vote, but I think after his bitterness subsides, he would give his vote to Janelle, instead of CT.

Posted by jeffr on 08-31-06 at 10:54 AM
That would be sweet. Tonight should be good.

Posted by LittleFox on 08-31-06 at 11:26 AM
I agree Marcie will be the swing vote. But NO WAY Dani will vote for Will after screwing over James and then herself.

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

Posted by jeffr on 08-31-06 at 11:45 AM
The scary thing is she could still talk CT into keeping her in the house and voting out CG but I doubt it.