URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1132
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Eric as America's Player..."

Posted by Char on 08-04-07 at 04:20 PM
Eric…

What are Eric’s chances of staying in the house, now that the players are suspicious as to what he’s been up to?

Will he be able to get his trust with the house hamsters back?

Do you think Eric will actually be back-doored, as another person going out over Kail or Jen?

How much of this America’s Player can we take before America starts to turn on him?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Eric as America's Player..."
Posted by Shannonh2007 on 08-04-07 at 04:31 PM
How did Eric get the dubious job of being America's Player anyway? Was it a random draw? I would be SO pissed if I were the sap who got picked. It completely puts him at an unfair disadvantage. I don't think it's right. Unless he signed up for it.

Posted by ulalame on 08-06-07 at 07:57 PM
I'm sure Erik was up for it and in on the idea from the get-go -- he's a veteran BB fan. Heck, it probably was the only reason they cast him over some better looking dude. He probably was arrogant enough to think he'd be in the "cool kids" club, so dealing with America's wishes wouldn't interfere with his game.

Erik only has himself to blame for America's Player choices backfiring on him. He was the one who worked to get Nick out, despite knowing America had told him to get Kail out. His difficulties could all have been avoided if he'd just done the job he's being paid to do. Clearly, from the reaction after last week's eviction, he would have easily been able to sway the house to keep Nick/vote out Kail -- he would have made America happy, earned some money and kept the spotlight off his own a$$ all in one fell swoop.

But NOOOOO, he had to take matters into his own hands and do the opposite of what America wanted (target Nick over Kail), for personal reasons, while knowing that he was still going to have to vote in a way that would raise suspicion in the house. He's a dufus and deserves what he gets.

Posted by go Daniele and Dck on 08-07-07 at 11:02 AM
I agree, his lies and manipulation have been blamed on everyone else, I just wish the other house guests were not blind, When Dustin was HOH everyone had to do what he wanted no matter how they felt, yet no one seems to want to do that this week. Hopefully they wise up and realize that Eric is the one who has been casting the votes, I agree with what you said about Eric knowing what America wanted and did the opposite, I hope it all backfires on him.

Posted by Dakota on 08-04-07 at 04:51 PM
I'm wondering if Eric will suffer some consequence for not getting people eliminated or nominated. I don't think he got people to say "I'd do that for a dollar" either.

I don't know if he volunteered for this, but he's definitely at a disadvantage in terms of winning. Maybe America will decide if he gets some prize money.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Posted by Glass on 08-06-07 at 03:44 PM
Well, here's one thing for sure. Eric had better start playing HOH for real.

Posted by Snidget on 08-06-07 at 05:08 PM
IIRC the amount of extra money he earns is based on how many tasks he completes.

So if he gets 10 tasks but completes 5 he gets $10,000. If he completed all 10 he would get $20,000.

So there is a consequence, but it is you don't get the reward rather than something bad happens to you.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Posted by Shannonh2007 on 08-07-07 at 09:33 PM
OMG!!! Again America you are SO LAME!!!!!!

How challenging is it for Eric to approach his BEST FRIEND in the house and say let's go to the final two together??? There's no drama in that. THAT'S not good TV. You should have voted for him to have to approach #####!! Now THAT would have been GOOD TV! I can't imagine Eric trying to start a conversation with ##### about THE TWO OF THEM going to the final two together. I would pay MONEY to see THAT!

America your America's Player votes SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-07-07 at 10:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-07 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

I disagree. You pick Dck for that one and Eric would not make it to next week.

" Eric as America's Player...has been screwed by America"
Posted by newsomewayne on 08-08-07 at 02:25 PM
According to jokers,

##### on where he thinks Eric really messed up his game
08/08/07 04:56 AM

#####: "You know what, that was a big part of his f***-up... was putting in that hinky vote. Because..."

Dustin: "He didn't need to do it"

#####: "He didn't"

Daniele: "Especially this week"

#####: "He didn't need to do it

Dustin: "He would have been here, and we would have let it slide and blamed it on someone else"

#####: "It slid the first week, and I wouldn't let it go the second week, and that's when he started wigging out"

Daniele: "Well, the second week is what did it for me, and you know it"

#####: "Yeah"

Dustin: "Yeah. If it would have been 7-1, it would have slid by"

So, had the second America's vote not gone for Kail, but for Nick, then we would have Kail and Zach on the block and probably Zach going home. Two days ago I would have not liked this. But the more I read about Eric on the live feeds, the more I'm glad he's going. Still, America's vote *did* screw him over on this and he probably would have been safe for 3 more evictions.

Jenn may be able to pull off a victory yet.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that know binary and those that don't.

"RE: Eric as America's Player...has been screwed by America"
Posted by jase on 08-08-07 at 03:43 PM
Eric made the mistake of trying to complete each task and not thinking about the end result. He DID NOT have to do anything he didn't want to, so it's all on him. Can't see him getting out of this.

"RE: Eric as America's Player...has been screwed by America"
Posted by ulalame on 08-08-07 at 05:24 PM
Eric only has himself to blame. Why on earth did he lobby for Nick to go home when he knew he had to vote for Kail to go? The house was on the fence on the Nick vote, and the only reason they were leaning toward Nick was the wayward vote the previous week, which Eric knew he himself was to blame for. Certainly Dani, Amber and Dicque could have been swayed to keep Nick. But instead, Eric actively campaigned to have Nick voted out. He's stupid and has nobody but himself to blame for that boneheaded move.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 08-08-07 at 06:52 PM
I wish they would have used a paid employee as AP. I would have liked to have seen Eric play his own game without a forced agenda that he has no control over.

Posted by maryellennaco on 08-08-07 at 07:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-07 AT 07:42 PM (EST)

Agree with everything said, but the fact still remains, that ED and Daniele can NOT win 1st AND 2nd place!
I question their ability to bully the others for that much longer without ONE of them being up on the block.... soon.....

eta:spelling