URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1131
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Eric"

Posted by jands on 08-13-07 at 03:50 PM
Does anyone else think Eric is a loser? He is so ugly and short and he looks ridiculous with his nipples pierced. Only hot guys with good bodies should have their nipples pierced. He is so annoying. I wish he would get voted out ASAP!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Eric"
Posted by shanshan2007 on 08-13-07 at 07:07 PM
I do find him rather odd. Not my cup of tea as far as manliness goes, but I think he'd be alright to hang out with.

Posted by rockdog on 08-14-07 at 01:08 PM
The way he moves his eyes and his laugh drive me nuts.
He cannot help being short but the nipple rings and 'beyblade' like tattoo are just silly.
He thinks he is cool but is pure nerd

Posted by jands on 08-15-07 at 00:03 AM
I'm glad someone agrees with me. Your right, he moves his eyes funny. What a nerd.

Posted by realitytvwatcher on 08-15-07 at 10:23 AM
I don't like Eric but I think it is pretty rude to call someone ugly. It's just rude to point out things someone can't change about themselves including being short. I personally don't find him attractive but I would never call him ugly especially since that is really a matter of opinion.

I do however agree that the way he moves his eyes is a little freaky and the nipple piercings are just plain stupid looking.

"WARNING - realitytvwatcher "
Posted by Bebo on 08-15-07 at 03:42 PM
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While we do allow posters to make positive or negative comments about the show and its participants, we do not permit criticism of other posters for expressing their opinions.