URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1130
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Great Moments in Digestion on TAR"

Posted by Seana on 09-28-05 at 09:04 AM
So, burping, farting, barfing...what have we got?

1. Bolo *poots* in the enclosed space of an airplane in TAR 6, nearly eliminating other teams as well as his own.

2. Linz Brother *poots* in the semi-enclsed space of an Amish cart and reduces his sister to embarrassed giggling and ineffective hand-waving.

3. Linz Brother barfs, having been pulled in a cart containing his own gas over hill and dale.

Others?

Alternately, your thoughts on the Linz Family?

Racing with your brothers? What was this girl thinking? You can tell they prolly made her life miserable growing up.

Are the boys going to get anywhere with the Pink Ladies? I'm going with "No". Just because Brian and Greg got chicks last time...

What is this "tact" of which you speak?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Great Moments in Digestion on TAR"
Posted by zipperhead on 09-28-05 at 09:14 AM
So, burping, farting, barfing...what have we got?

My family reunion?

3. Linz Brother barfs, having been pulled in a cart containing his own gas over hill and dale.

This seemed contrived to me. These brothers are definitley DAW's and I would not put it past any of them to fake barf to get attention.

Others?

Two words: spicy soup (Think annoying winners from two TARs ago).

Alternately, your thoughts on the Linz Family?

I thought they would dominate, but so far they are just goofing off. Will they turn it around in time to make it to the finish?

Are the boys going to get anywhere with the Pink Ladies?

No.

Posted by Rhyn on 09-28-05 at 09:26 AM
The best scene ever (and I don't typically go in for bodily functions humor) is from the season when they are in Budapest in Season 6.

All of the teams were yaking over that spicy soup, and their gagging and barfing made the violinist yak, too.

That was brilliant.

Posted by Max Headroom on 09-28-05 at 09:58 AM
TAR has a long way to go to match Survivor Guatemala for televised barfing!

Posted by Rhyn on 09-28-05 at 10:14 AM
When one team in Budapest had to eat their own puke, I would say Survivor:Guatemala has to go a little farther to match TAR's televised yaking.

I mean, they even got a bystander to barf on TAR. It was all so very "Stand by Me." Unless Survivor showed the crew barfing while taping the pukers, it was child's play.

Posted by Seana on 09-28-05 at 10:32 AM
Since it has, um...come up, here is a link to the summary of the Hungarian soup episode of TAR6:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID54/784.shtml

This summary gave me the gigglepants, as I recall.

I guess we could add Kendra's reaction to the Ethiopian food. (Served her right.)

But really, I want to make fun of the Linz Family. The Aiellos beat them. Come. on.

No, it actually was about the crude humour. *hangs head in shame*

Posted by Lisa0116 on 09-28-05 at 11:13 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-05 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

That was a great episode!! I was laughing my butt off when that DUMMY puked in the bowl!! Didn't he see the splashes of soup on the floor?? Why would he puke in the bowl?? It was the best episode ever!!!