URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1130
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"After the HOH competition"

Posted by travelr12123 on 08-03-07 at 06:29 PM
I read that Dani promised not to nominate Kail if kail let Dani win the compt. But then what happened - she conferred with daddy??!!?? And then did they at first decide to nominate Kail anyway??? and then how did it get to Eric?? And, who else is influencing her besides Dad/#####?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: After the HOH competition"
Posted by Bebo on 08-03-07 at 07:50 PM
There's a discussion going on in the following thread that might answer your questions:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/1127.shtml

Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Since we're a threaded community, we ask posters to join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. We also ask that you not post the same message multiple times.

"RE: After the HOH competition"
Posted by MandyM on 08-03-07 at 07:58 PM
I watched the feeds during the competition and I don't know where you read it, but they must have misheard the conversation. Dani clearly told Kail that she would probably be on the block, but that she would be safe no matter what. At which point Kail stupidly conceded the comp. Dani reiterated that Kail was safe no matter what during her private HOH meeting with her. She said Kail was safe even if she won POV and used it on Jen. I have to assume that is a lie, but????

Watching feeds today, Dani admitted to the 7 (if she is not lying) that if push comes to shove and Jen wins POV and takes herself off...then Kail is going home. Jameka tried to hide it with her typical "mmm hmmmm", but she seemed visably uncool with Dani breaking her word like that.

However secretly, Dani has talked to others and has told them that if either one pulls themself off, she is putting up Eric and backdooring him.

So who knows what will happen.

I personally want Eric to stay. I find him amusing and I love watching him play with Jessica...the two of them are so mischevious and have a great time together! Plus, I like voting.

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!