URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 113
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"New Housemate's Name"

Posted by Katlover2 on 12-15-05 at 11:43 PM
This is my very first posting, so I hope I am putting this in the right spot. According to TIVO, the new housemate's name is Kim. I saw some discussion on the general board speculating if it was a Tess from last season.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: New Housemate's Name"
Posted by Labyrinth on 12-16-05 at 09:09 AM
Someone named "Kelly" has been posting on another board claiming to a HG. I find it interesting that Kim is the name of the next HG.... so either Kelly is bogus or coming later.

I don't think Tess would agree to come back. The last time I read her bio at the SO site it sounded like she sought help elsewhere and did not sound like she was excited about the SO process LOL!

Posted by Betty Swoobs on 12-16-05 at 11:30 AM
Well, Allison is about to be gone, so Kelly could be replacing her. We just have to wait and see!

Posted by Miranda on 12-19-05 at 05:19 PM
>Someone named "Kelly" has been posting
>on another board claiming to
>a HG. I find it
>interesting that Kim is the
>name of the next HG....
>so either Kelly is bogus
>or coming later.

It's not Kelly that's posting. It's a friend of hers and he's started watching the show now. It was TRD who posted Kelly told him Kim's name. With 1,777 posts, I think he's 'the real deal.' Kelly replaces Lisa when she does, indeed, graduate.
Miranda