URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 113
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The way Lisa Shannon walks."

Posted by nedrah on 09-02-03 at 03:26 PM
Since the girls are able to be so critical of the guys in every aspect. Lets talk about the way Lisa Shannon walks when she first comes out. Lets hear it from you guys !!

I think when she walks out she reminds me of a horse. Swinging her arms and clodding along.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The way Lisa Shannon walks."
Posted by nailbone on 09-02-03 at 04:33 PM
I hadn't noticed, but my brother mentioned this also. I'll have to watch more closely tonight.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Posted by Cupidcruiser on 09-02-03 at 05:27 PM
She walks like she's worn flats her whole life and now has to wear high heels and doesn't understand that you have to move a little differently in them. Oh, yeah,and she walks like she thinks a runway model moves,too....

Ever wonder why Laura and Kim are already sitting down when everyone else has to walk in? Imagine what THEIR movements are like

Posted by nedrah on 09-02-03 at 10:45 PM
I must say she has learned how to walk. She looked like a totally different person coming out.

Posted by Majic Mitch on 09-03-03 at 08:15 AM
Laura walks kinda hunched over. I noticed it when she'd get up in the interview process to push people outta the room, and last night when she walked into the house for the dinner dates.

Posted by reallyholly on 09-03-03 at 00:57 AM
I completely agree...she walks like a horse.

She's a very attractive woman...why doesn't someone teach her how to walk? I modeled for a local department store 20 years ago and I can walk better than that.

She must have people to fix her hair, makeup, etc...Simon should be ashamed.

Posted by BLefeb1781 on 09-03-03 at 09:23 AM
Hi!

I asked the same question to my husband last night. To me it seems like she walks like she's about to kick someones tushy! That or she just got off a horse and is sore! Normal women don't walk with such long strides.

~BL