URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1126
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"If and when Americas Choice comes up......."

Posted by Uriah on 08-02-07 at 06:29 PM
I think we should vote for Jenn to receive it. She has put up with more bull crap then anyone! Actually, I think she put up with more abuse then anyone in the history of BB. I read on TV Clubhouse that Danielle made the remark that she can’t wait until there is an Americas Choice so she can see Jenn cry when she isn't picked. I bet Danielle thinks America will pick her..........maybe she thinks she is this seasons Janelle! I DON'T THINK SO. Danielle verbally assaults a lot of the other girls in the house; she just does it behind their back. Danielle is more like her father then she thinks she is. ED is a coward and I can’t wait till he is on the block again……I bet he will get voted out by his “Group” and deservingly so.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: If and when Americas Choice comes up......."
Posted by vince3 on 08-02-07 at 07:47 PM
The only chance of any kind of America's Choice currently involves AmERICa's Player. Once he's removed from the game, if they don't decide to make another America's Player afterwards, then there might be an America's Choice-type reward.......

"RE: If and when Americas Choice comes up......."
Posted by arkiegrl on 08-02-07 at 08:03 PM
I think America's Player should be told to get Amber and Daniele nominated for eviction. That might stir the game up a bit.