URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 112
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"episode 9 Ivana's reckoning"

Posted by gnosis92 on 10-30-04 at 06:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-04 AT 02:50 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-31-04 AT 02:47 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-31-04 AT 02:43 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-30-04 AT 06:31 PM (EST)

hi,
i'm new here, this is my first posting.

i am predicting episode 9 and 10.

evidence: at the end of episode 8, they offer a 1 minute preview of next's episode
stacie j calls ivana a "liar"
you see jen c saying "ivana should have been fired not me"
you see ivana crying

you see carolyn saying "i don't want to hear what's wrong with your team, fix it" the comment implies a finger pointer gets fired

while i don't know who mosaic picks as pm (sandy?!) the only one on apex's team that carolyn's comment would apply to as a finger pointer would be ivanna, not raj, kevin, jen or chris.

tv guid has preview captions for upcoming episodes

i suspect that sandy is the pm of mosaic for week 9, not only has she never led, but for week 9, "one leader is indecisive the other has problems with an inept contractor".

for week 10, bridal salon "the pm relies on the coattails of a team member - the other is overwhelmed by lack of experience"

the only way to make logical sense of this statement is that in mosaic sandy is NOT the PM of her FORTE bridal wedding planning (much as chris was NOT PM (raj was) for zagat survey episode), and her teammate turns to her "riding on her coattails".

should mosaic lose week 9, sandy would be the most logical target to be fired, as andy is immune, and trump has had his fangs for sandy for quite some time. firing kelly is almost unthinkable. also, sandy is the only person to have never been PM, so should mosaic lose, sandy would be fired, but then week 10 on bridal suits "one teammate rides the coattails of another" would make no sense if sandy is fired in week 9 as sandy is a wedding planner.

we can use LSAT logic to deduce that

sandy survives episode 9 and goes on to week 10,
mosaic wins week 9, and probably week 10,
apex loses week 9.

ivanna is axed as the losing PM of week 9.

i cannot readily predict that sandy's team will win week 10, even though wedding planning is her forte, and the competition involves bridal suites, as the team "riding on the coattails of a fellow team member" gets into a CAR ACCIDENT, and other problems.

however, the tvguide preview descriptor "one PM is overwhelmed due to lack of experience" for week 10 "runway pride opening a bridal salon"

strongly suggests that apex, with no one obviously involved in the bridal salon business (at this point jen m would be the only woman) and using the term "overwhelmed" strongly implies that the PM loses, and hence, apex loses week 10 (as well as 8 and 9).

for the teams to remain balanced, of course, mosaic, despite having sandy's expertise, must lose. if apex loses, then week 11 would require some reshuffling to keep the teams numerically balanced.

i will enjoy watching ivanna go down in flames. i will enjoy watchign stacie j call ivanna a liar, and watching ivanna cry.

it really rankles me that ivanna ducks responsibility and accountability, and really piles it on the coven's sacrifical victim of the week (i.e stacie j "borderline schizo", jen c "you don't bustyour butt" elizabeth "your weak and ineffective"

turning on stacie j has boded ill for the coven. hope ivanna is next.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: episode 9 Ivana's reckoning"
Posted by Pepito on 10-30-04 at 11:16 PM
Welcome to the boards, gnosis92. Lots of good deductions. I see that you are as neurotically addicted to thinking about The Apprentice as I am...

Pepito

Posted by gnosis92 on 10-31-04 at 02:49 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-04 AT 02:50 AM (EST)

thanks

one thing i learned in episode 8 is that if you are a leader, you must take one course of action and follow it through.
flip flopping is the kiss of death.

if andy flip-flopped, rather than taking his course of action, and followed maria and kelly's advice about adding sex appeal to the video, the product would have sucked.

just how could you add sex appeal to a police recruiting video?

>Welcome to the boards, gnosis92. Lots
>of good deductions. I see
>that you are as neurotically
>addicted to thinking about The
>Apprentice as I am...
>
>Pepito

Posted by jae on 11-01-04 at 07:24 AM
I agree than if and when Ivana goes down, it should be in flames, with a lot of anguished screaming drowning out the maniacal laughter of those who brought her down.

Anything less would simply be anti-climatic.