URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 112
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Calling AyaK for Reassurance"

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-12-01 at 09:54 PM
OK, AyaK, some of us are getting worried about your radio silence. I don't care about when you air the recap, I just want to know you're OK. It's not like you to disappear like this.
Now I know you're reading the board if things are normal, so just drop a line and say Hi!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Calling AyaK for Reassurance"
Posted by George Tirebiter on 07-12-01 at 10:19 PM
Oh, SURE--I mention being worried, so YOU post and get credit!

hehehe

Really, AK--phone home!

GT

"Sorry"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 07-12-01 at 10:54 PM
My apologies, GT and OFG, I had a big transaction that I was working on that took up all of last night and today, until now. I'll post part I of the recap within the next 10 minutes.

"RE: Sorry"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-12-01 at 11:15 PM
No hurry. Just happy to hear it was work keeping you busy and not illness, accident, or other unpleasant happening.
Take your time. I live in California...

"RE: Sorry"
Posted by George Tirebiter on 07-12-01 at 11:51 PM
>I'll post part I of the recap within the next 10 minutes.
I'm beginning to wonder if AyaK minutes are akin to dog years. . . hehehehe

Just so we know you're okay. . . shame on you for failing to call home and check in, young man!

*thinking we'll have to ground him like Dangerkitty*

GT

"Sorry back"
Posted by George Tirebiter on 07-13-01 at 01:11 AM
(Why edit, when I can grab another DAW#?)

Just so latecomers realize this--I posted my last complaint pretty much simultaneous with the appearance of the 7.5.1 recap. . . It's like when you keep inching forward at a stop light, and finally give up just as it turns green--or maybe you've even stopped paying attention and started messing with the stereo, and someone has to honk to wake you up! I HATE it when that happens!

GT

"RE: Sorry back"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-13-01 at 01:57 AM
I caught the synchronicity at the time. Pretty funny. You're typing in your scold and he's posting at the same time.
Why worry about your DAWs though? You're a Centerfold for life, baby.