URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 112
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"No Boundaries TV - Possible Final 3's"

Posted by khahtsalano on 04-27-02 at 05:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-02 AT 07:44 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

ADDING SPOILER WARNING SPACE... ADDING SPOILER WARNING SPACE... ADDING SPOILER WARNING SPACE... ADDING SPOILER WARNING SPACE...

Possible final 3's -

1. Eli votes off Steph. In cum points it will be Eli or Matt that becomes the last leader to remove Kelly. Hence the guy alliance kept to their guns.

2. Eli votes off Matt who is closest to him on cum point. Eli becomes new leader on cum points. Eli removes Alan to set up a guy vs two girls final 3.

Note that how the winner out of the final 3 is decided has not been revealed. Some say the removed participants choose the winner. Or is it a race to the finish between the final 3? 2 more Eppy's to go for the wrap!!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/savenoboundariestv

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: No Boundaries TV - Possible Final 3's"
Posted by Kokoro on 05-05-02 at 08:40 PM
Well now that we know what happened at 4, the final 3 looks like it'll almost definitely be:

1. Steph
2. Kelly
3. Allen or Eli

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Neleh: "Oh my heck!"

Stop Discrimination Now

Posted by Loree on 05-05-02 at 10:56 PM
I hope they vote out Allen. I have just never liked the guy. He's just too cocky.

I did love that even after Matt was gone he was able to manipulate the guys' chances. He had been ranking them lower than the women the whole time. Now both females are sure to make the final 3. They will stick together.

Posted by khahtsalano on 05-06-02 at 03:04 PM
Think it's going to be payback w/ Steph removing Eli.

Posted by Kokoro on 05-07-02 at 10:19 AM
I actually like Allen - he's very capable and he seems to be playing the best game IMO.

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Stop Discrimination Now

Posted by pokey on 05-07-02 at 03:52 PM
Wonder what high and mighty eli disliked. Was he pissed that matt kissed/shagged? a married woman.. ooh bad matt, bad bad boy. It takes two to tango there eli. She's probably jealous that steph wasn't giving him any attention.

Well, I really wanted matt to win. Not too partial to those remaining. I do not want eli to win. Allen ok, kelly/steph good. I presume that it will be a race and a guy will out run them.