URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1116
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dustin's "girlfriend""

Posted by Ellehcar71 on 08-06-07 at 06:00 PM
I almost hate to ask, but......who was Dustin referring to when he said he would go on the cruise with his girlfriend? Is he referring to a woman who is a good friend, or is that what he is calling his boyfriend? Or is he trying to pull off that he is straight? I was also confused by his t-shirt that read "Define girlfriend." I would think it would be worn by a man who is showing that he is open to "cheating" on a girl (as a joke, of course.) Why would a gay man wear it? I just don't get it.

Any explanations? Oh, and I know, "who cares about his sexuality?" Save those posts - I get it, and I don't really care about his bedroom habits, but I still want to know what he means!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dustin's "girlfriend""
Posted by kingfish on 08-06-07 at 06:38 PM
Until someone can actually read another's thoughts, this will remain unanswered in a definitive way.

However, it's a rumored that even gay people have a sense of humor, so maybe it's a joke?

Maybe it's a male-male husband-wife relationship?

Maybe I don't have the slightest idea, maybe I should not show my ignorance and hit the post button....

resisting...

resisting..

Oh well!

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-06-07 at 06:44 PM
My guess is that it is just a female friend. Although I have to admit that my ears perked when he said that. He isn't trying to hide anything because he has been openly gay from day one. As for the shirt, I'm sure he is being funny. The shirt cracked me up when I saw Dick wearing it and I'm sure Dustin just thought it was a funny shirt too.
Of course, it's all speculation and only Dustin could answer your question.

RIP, Bill Walsh

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 08-16-07 at 08:29 AM
My guess is that he uses the word "girlfriend" the same way straight women do. It's pretty certain he isn't straight and unlikely that he's bisexual, so that's probably what he means.

That said, the shirt is probably just a joke, the same way Eric's shirts are.

I suppose it's possible that some woman turned him straight, but then again, it's entire possible that Jameka is busy converting Evel to Christianity, too...

If he really does have a girlfriend in the "traditional" sense, he needs to borrow Eric's "You're the only '10' I see" shirt...