URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1114
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother #8 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by cahaya on 07-22-07 at 07:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-07 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

But first... I watch BB for the first time starting with the beginning of this season, then I have to write a premier summary, and now I have to open up an east coast spoiler thread well after the show begins?

Hey, wait, I'm not that much of an addict. Not yet, anyway.

Sigpic-free discussion here folks. Will Kail survive scrutiny as her alliance disintegrated against ED? Stay tuned!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Very touching"
Posted by cahaya on 07-22-07 at 08:09 PM
Father-daughter talk... "you do what's right for you." And then ED talks about it with Dustin... "it's harder than I ever thought it would be."

For all the artificiality of this and other RTV shows, these were rarely seen genuine moments of love and devotion.

Dang, I about cried, too.

"RE: Very touching"
Posted by AugustGirl on 07-23-07 at 05:07 AM
It's a good thing Amber wasn't around for that conversation as she would have melted into a pool of tears and snot. The woman cries because Dick got his HOH room? Oh for the love of Mary. *rolls eyes*

"Mission"
Posted by cahaya on 07-22-07 at 08:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-07 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

Impastabowl? Somehow Tom Cruise, college football and spaghetti don't quite mix. Even with the cheese.

ED should be the next Price is Right host.

"I blame all this"
Posted by cahaya on 07-22-07 at 08:28 PM
on Harry Potter.

Three quarters are over and I'm the only one in the Impastabowl stands.

Somebody? Anybody?

"Another mission"
Posted by cahaya on 07-22-07 at 08:32 PM
America's Player challenge: Whose property should Eric covertly target?

I say go for Jen's unitard. She took it off for the pasta challenge and presumably she takes it off for showers too.

"Jen"
Posted by Char on 07-22-07 at 08:39 PM
does jen ever feel anything... what a shallow person

"RE: Jen"
Posted by cahaya on 07-22-07 at 08:41 PM
She is so vacant, I'm tempted to call her Jenbot.

Posted by Snidget on 07-22-07 at 09:13 PM
That? is an insult to robots.

What does she expect there to be in someone else's HOH room, Jen-approved Jen-pictures of no one else other than Jen?

I would hope she's just playing as a character because she thinks it will be entertaining.

But somehow, I don't think so.

Posted by AugustGirl on 07-23-07 at 05:11 AM
Sadly, I think we're getting the true Jen. The scary part is she is a "nanny" (or at least that is what CBS is trying to lead us to believe) yet admitted she doesn't feel bad for people. I think as a caregiver to children a person should have some degree of empathy.

I do have to admit I laughed my ass at that entire Jameka/slop and Jen/spoon scene. I sure hope there is You Tube for that one.

Posted by frisky on 07-23-07 at 11:20 AM
I thought it was funny, too, but I was distracted by Amblubber stroking Jameka on the back while she was strugglin to eat the slop. She was doing this tickley strokey thing. Jameka had to have been just dying to clobber the beetch.

Rolly made this.

Posted by Snidget on 07-23-07 at 08:30 PM
Is the the you tube you want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ4rzboMy-Y

Posted by cahaya on 07-23-07 at 08:44 PM
The fascinating part of this clip is how Jen looks at her own reflection in the spoon in both directions, first the concave part (which would make her look smaller) and then the convex direction (which would make her look larger). She studies it and then slowly pulls the spoon down over her tongue, licking it.

Now, that makes me kind of wonder what kind of auto-erotic practices she indulges in.

"Nominations"
Posted by cahaya on 07-22-07 at 08:40 PM
ED should be a Texas Hold 'Em player... except there's no bluff in this game. Holding the winning hand, he doesn't need to bluff.

Jen and Kail are nominated - ED keeps the speech short and to the point. Jen for putting him on the block, Kail for conspiracy to have him evicted. ED says he's going to do everything he can to send Kail home next week.

I doubt we'll see any calls on that bet.

"RE: Nominations"
Posted by Char on 07-22-07 at 08:45 PM
tough one.... I'd send either of the two home. I like "JENBOT" where can we get the T-shirts made up?

"RE: Nominations"
Posted by cahaya on 07-22-07 at 08:49 PM
Looks like Kail's the one on the chopping block as Nick's choice. Anyone else as HoH would likely go after Jen anyway.

Thanks for the company, Char!

JENBOT shirts available in red color only.

"And that's it"
Posted by cahaya on 07-22-07 at 08:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-07 AT 08:45 PM (EST)

for tonight folks. Looks like the bar's closed tonight. Silly Sunday liquor laws.

Is there some kind of record for shortest BB EC thread? With the fewest number of posters?

"RE: And that's it"
Posted by foonermints on 07-22-07 at 08:58 PM
Just quite possibly, number 5.

Posted by Snidget on 07-22-07 at 08:59 PM
Sorry I wasn't around, things ran a bit late and I didn't get home in time.

Posted by JD8 on 07-22-07 at 10:02 PM
OK I am going to put it out there. Something is wrong with Jen. She isn't acting.. I have always had a problem with that. She is like a sociopath or something. She doesn't even realize hwo silly she is looking. I really have some concerns about her. I hope she leaves kail is wierd too but shot herself in the foot by actively campaigning against ED. I think the house will vote for jen. Amber likes Kail, and I think the Mrs. Robinson alliance will stand strong on this and vote to keep her in.

Also ED should know that Jen will again target him and especially Danielle should she win HOH again. It's imperative for him to get her out. Kail and him can mend this fence. She is looking for an alliance.

Posted by nailbone on 07-23-07 at 10:51 AM

It was interesting that at the end of the show, after Dick had just nominated Kail, they shared a hug and a smooch.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-23-07 at 03:01 PM
I think Kail is toast. She made herself a bigger target than Jen last week. Although, I do think she had very valid points to turn against ED last week, I think she went about the wrong way. I don't even think she really emphasized the fact that Danielle/ED are a voting block that will never vote against each other. Instead, she came across as being pushy and desperate. Now, there's no saving her from eviction. Unless ED decides that they're better off evicting Mike. What I don't understand is why all these people walk around doing what ED thinks is best. They're basically handing him and Daniele the win.